What are your E3 2019 wishlist?

CritialGaming

New member
Mar 25, 2015
2,170
0
0
Dalisclock said:
CritialGaming said:
FINAL FANTASY 7 REMAKE NEWS!
Wild Guess: It's gonna be FFXV style gameplay and graphics and it's gonna be episode 1 of 3 dropping in 2 years, with another episode to follow 2 years after that(and so on). Plus DLC mini-sodes.
Don't Blaspheme!
 

Mikejames

New member
Jan 26, 2012
797
0
0
A Yoko Taro announcement would make me very happy. Whether it be more Nier, or far less likely, Drakengard 4.

Anything new from Bioware that doesn't look like EA forced them to make it at gunpoint.

More Psychonauts 2 gameplay.

Any updates on Vampire The Masquerade 2.

Silentpony said:
Amnesia 3
I'll settle for any hint of Frictional's new game at this point. We haven't even gotten a teaser since SOMA.


Casual Shinji said:
Though honestly, watching him tackle the walking simulator could be highly interesting. I do expect this game to be very divisive though.
I think there have been clear hints of vague stealth mechanics and third-person combat. It just may or may not be spliced in-between seven hour treks across barren rainy countryside.

I'm genuinely curious about the game, but I'm keeping expectations mixed.
 

CritialGaming

New member
Mar 25, 2015
2,170
0
0
https://www.destructoid.com/final-fantasy-vii-remake-development-shifts-around-again-548629.phtml

Well fuck buckets. How hard is it to just remake a fucking game, this game is going through so many juggling changes that I'm losing hope it'll adhere to the original vision of the game.

Square, please don't fuck this up.
 

B-Cell_v1legacy

New member
Feb 9, 2016
2,102
0
0
BabyfartsMcgeezaks said:
Since both MCC for PC and Borderlands 3 have been announced, I honestly have no other high expectations, at least not for the unexpected.

I'm fairly sure we're gonna see gameplay for Death Stranding, if the rumor of a PC version is true then I guess I'm hoping for that.
death stranding ip is owned by sony. or if it release on PC. it will be on epic store like david cage games are releasing.
 

Mcgeezaks

The biggest boss
May 25, 2020
864
0
0
Sweden
Country
Sweden
Gender
Male
B-Cell said:
BabyfartsMcgeezaks said:
Since both MCC for PC and Borderlands 3 have been announced, I honestly have no other high expectations, at least not for the unexpected.

I'm fairly sure we're gonna see gameplay for Death Stranding, if the rumor of a PC version is true then I guess I'm hoping for that.
death stranding ip is owned by sony. or if it release on PC. it will be on epic store like david cage games are releasing.
That's why I have a sliver of hope for more Sony games on PC.
 

CritialGaming

New member
Mar 25, 2015
2,170
0
0
BabyfartsMcgeezaks said:
B-Cell said:
BabyfartsMcgeezaks said:
Since both MCC for PC and Borderlands 3 have been announced, I honestly have no other high expectations, at least not for the unexpected.

I'm fairly sure we're gonna see gameplay for Death Stranding, if the rumor of a PC version is true then I guess I'm hoping for that.
death stranding ip is owned by sony. or if it release on PC. it will be on epic store like david cage games are releasing.
That's why I have a sliver of hope for more Sony games on PC.
The only game I'd buy off Epic is Bloodborne. It they get Bloodborne...I'll cave in and buy from Epic.
 

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
12,073
1,328
118
Gender
Whatever, just wash your hands.
CritialGaming said:
BabyfartsMcgeezaks said:
B-Cell said:
BabyfartsMcgeezaks said:
Since both MCC for PC and Borderlands 3 have been announced, I honestly have no other high expectations, at least not for the unexpected.

I'm fairly sure we're gonna see gameplay for Death Stranding, if the rumor of a PC version is true then I guess I'm hoping for that.
death stranding ip is owned by sony. or if it release on PC. it will be on epic store like david cage games are releasing.
That's why I have a sliver of hope for more Sony games on PC.
The only game I'd buy off Epic is Bloodborne. It they get Bloodborne...I'll cave in and buy from Epic.
As much as I hate to, I would second that. Bloodborne is literally the only game I would install that stupid store for and I would still probably be annoyed by it the whole time. Hell, I can still see myself being annoyed enough by it not to finish it, I've had that happen with ubisoft games.
 

CritialGaming

New member
Mar 25, 2015
2,170
0
0
Worgen said:
CritialGaming said:
BabyfartsMcgeezaks said:
B-Cell said:
BabyfartsMcgeezaks said:
Since both MCC for PC and Borderlands 3 have been announced, I honestly have no other high expectations, at least not for the unexpected.

I'm fairly sure we're gonna see gameplay for Death Stranding, if the rumor of a PC version is true then I guess I'm hoping for that.
death stranding ip is owned by sony. or if it release on PC. it will be on epic store like david cage games are releasing.
That's why I have a sliver of hope for more Sony games on PC.
The only game I'd buy off Epic is Bloodborne. It they get Bloodborne...I'll cave in and buy from Epic.
As much as I hate to, I would second that. Bloodborne is literally the only game I would install that stupid store for and I would still probably be annoyed by it the whole time. Hell, I can still see myself being annoyed enough by it not to finish it, I've had that happen with ubisoft games.
Luckily, no sign of that happening anytime soon. So maybe we're safe buddy :)
 

stroopwafel

Elite Member
Apr 29, 2020
3,021
352
88
RE3 Remake, RE8, Nioh 2(hopefully release date), new Fromsoftware title. I also keep hoping for my photo realistic Manhunt..please Rockstar pleeaaaassseeee!! RDR1 recreated in RDR2's map would be cool too.
 

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

New member
Aug 2, 2015
7,915
0
0
The Rogue Wolf said:
Samtemdo8 said:
The Rogue Wolf said:
For E3 to be buried as the pointless, aging, self-congratulatory industry masturbation-fest that it has long since become.
Do you harbor the same opinions for comic con?
The extent of my knowledge of Comic-Con is that it exists.
Its pretty much the E3 of Blockbuster Movies and TV mostly.
 

Bedinsis

Elite Member
Legacy
Escapist +
May 27, 2020
577
98
33
Country
Sverige
My opinion on E3 has not changed since last year. There is too little to be gained by a publisher to drop any bombshells at E3 so anything major probably will already be known a few weeks beforehand.

Last year I had therefore reasonable expectations and hoped for a new EA original to be announced. A new EA original was announced, and the EA original-precursor Unravel revealed that it had a sequel available at that time, so I felt a bit pleased with myself.

If EA is not part this year, I am at a loss.
 

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
14,334
0
0
Why do I have to say this every year? E3 is nothing but spectacle and lies. There is literally no reason to get excited for it.
 
Mar 30, 2010
3,785
0
0
Cyberpunk 2077 and TES VI are the only two I'm properly looking forward to. Mildly interested to see what they'll do with Halo Infinite as well, but as I'm expecting it to be a Destiny/Anthem ripoff I'm not exactly holding my breath. The problem with E3 is that it's less about actual game releases and more about massively over-rendered tech demos for games that will only faintly resemble the cinematic masterpieces on display. The whole thing reeks of "let's have a look at what you *could* have won!".

EDIT -

Canadamus Prime said:
Why do I have to say this every year? E3 is nothing but spectacle and lies. There is literally no reason to get excited for it.
You said it.
 

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 26, 2020
6,010
1,687
118
Country
United Kingdom
A rerelease of the Metroid Prime triology on Switch would make me very happy. Something to tide us over after the delay of Prime 4.

Oh, and a release date/ gameplay for Nioh 2.
 

Hawki

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 5, 2020
7,320
801
118
Country
Australia
Gender
Male
I'm not a fan of these threads because it's way too open - there's lots of stuff I could wish for at E3, that doesn't mean it's going to be announced, or even have the slightest chance of being announced.

So, to that end, I'm going to comment on your comments and tell you how right/wrong you are:

B-Cell said:
Doom Eternal In Dept look - It has been confirmed that its on E3 and they show in dept look. cant wait to see how this game will stole the entire show.
Might be stealing Quakecon 2019, but it ain't gonna steal E3.

Resident Evil 8 to be announced as First person - I would be once again interested in series if capcom announced RE8 as first person immersive horror game rather than OTS third person zombie action game. please make what make RE7 Great.
I'll take an RE3 remake thanks.

Creative Assembly Immersive FPS - so creative assembly working on immersive sci fi FPS game. what it could be? something like system shock? or Deus Ex? please be announced at E3. please please.
Didn't they work on an immersive sim with Alien: Isolation?

Yes. Yes they did.

It didn't turn out well.

Silentpony said:
Space Marine 2
Remember silent, hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
Conker's Bad Fur Day for Windows store
I'll raise you an actual sequel. Or, fuck it, anything from Rare. And by "anything," I mean "anything that resembles the output of their golden age.

Sonmi said:
Bioware goes back to its roots, does a new KOTOR, or a sequel to Jade Empire
Well, they are making Dragon Age 4, are in talks for ME5 (supposedly), and the Jade Empire trademark's been re-registered so...maybe not at E3, but further down the line?

Some Pokemon footage
Scottish pokemon trainer or bust.
Dalisclock said:
CritialGaming said:
FINAL FANTASY 7 REMAKE NEWS!
Wild Guess: It's gonna be FFXV style gameplay and graphics and it's gonna be episode 1 of 3 dropping in 2 years, with another episode to follow 2 years after that(and so on). Plus DLC mini-sodes.
Wild guess - it's spun off into its own game ala Versus XIII becoming XV.

Squilookle said:
Is there a full reveal list for E3 somewhere?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_Entertainment_Expo_2019#List_of_featured_games

It's short. And so far I can sum it down to "don't care," "cautiously optimistic," and "cautiously optimistic."

Feel free to guess which one is which.
 

Sonmi

Renowned Latin Lover
Jan 30, 2009
579
0
0
Hawki said:
Scottish pokemon trainer or bust.
If we're not getting a Trainspotting-inspired Scottish trainer (or heck, even a Scotsman-inspired Pokemon), I'll be direly disappointed.
 

Squilookle

New member
Nov 6, 2008
3,584
0
0
Silentpony said:
Conker's Bad Fur Day for Windows store
I could get behind that, as long as they kept the multiplayer in the N64 style (not that Reloaded garbage) and allowed online play as well.
 

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
6,760
0
0
Squilookle said:
Silentpony said:
Conker's Bad Fur Day for Windows store
I could get behind that, as long as they kept the multiplayer in the N64 style (not that Reloaded garbage) and allowed online play as well.
I'd like both tbh. I was a huge fan of the N64 multiplayer, but I did enjoy the Reloaded one, if not as much. I can get behind both Classic and New being allowed.
 

Squilookle

New member
Nov 6, 2008
3,584
0
0
Silentpony said:
Squilookle said:
Silentpony said:
Conker's Bad Fur Day for Windows store
I could get behind that, as long as they kept the multiplayer in the N64 style (not that Reloaded garbage) and allowed online play as well.
I'd like both tbh. I was a huge fan of the N64 multiplayer, but I did enjoy the Reloaded one, if not as much. I can get behind both Classic and New being allowed.
Alright, Reloaded multiplayer can stay, as long as they also include the Live and Uncut gameplay, which looked like a halfway blend of the two: