What are your most distinguishing features?

Blitsie

Jul 2, 2012
I have no pigment on my right eyelid (I think its called depigmentation or Vitiligo or something), some people actually mistake it for makeup which results in some interesting conversations at times (since I'm male).

Shadow-Phoenix

Mar 22, 2010
My purple glasses (a favourite colour of mine) and dark brown and part dyed red hair.

Maybe the freckles I inherited from my mother too.

Mordekaien

Sep 3, 2010
A massive amount of brown curls on my head, that curl themselves even when tied into a tail.
And that's about it, since otherwise I'm pretty uninteresting.

Auninteligentname

Jun 12, 2011
I believe my most distinguishing feature must be my moustache. There ain't that many 18 year olds in my school, who sports moustaches. Might also be why I've never had a girlfriend. Meh.

Tahaneira

Social Justice Rogue
Feb 1, 2011
The first thing that people notice when they meet me: Good God, your nose is huge! I have a lot of German ancestry, so I inherited a nice, big nose.

The second thing: You're kind of short. I'm not stunted or anything, but I am short for a guy. People like to comment on this for some reason.

And the third thing, if they spend any kind of time with me: What the hell was that sound? See, when I'm feeling something I don't think can be adequately expressed by words (startlement, frustration, minor amounts of pain) I won't try. I'll just make noise. Apparently, few people have heard the sounds I make come from a human being before. My friends are constantly trying to get me to sell my services to a special effects studio and make some money off of it.

Hagi

Apr 10, 2011
I was recently informed by a 12 year old girl on the train that I looked a lot like Tarzan.

From which I have to conclude that my most distinguishable feature is the sheer force of my primal masculinity.

CrimsonBlaze

Aug 29, 2011
My youthful appearance, but more specifically, my eyes.

My brown irises have a jagged design around the pupils and I can control the dilation of my pupils at will. I usually can focus my vision and notice small details immediately, but sometimes I dilate my pupils to get a better look. Also, I can see underwater (rivers, pools, oceans, etc.) without irritating my eyes or affecting my eye sight.

Gunjester

Mar 31, 2010
About 190cm(6'3) height and my close-together large earthy-shift eyes. They change colour but mainly from green to brown to hazel and all the shades in between. Sometimes there are flecks of orange or blue, and other times they turn amber or yellow. But yeah, my eyes probably.

JLML

Feb 18, 2010
Well. . . some say I seem like an old guy sometimes. So yeah, old guy in young body describes me fairly well.

See, most people around here, when the graduate, get something nice like, say, a car or other cool stuff. My sister got a nice wrist watch (partly because she wanted one, partly because she needed one, partly as a joke 'cause she always does things the last possible moment and is often late) and so obviously I was to get a watch as well. I only made one requirement (actually several, but no point listing the details) and that was that is was to be a nice, old-fashioned pocket watch. A skeleton watch, to be precise. That is, a mechanical watch with all the fancy moving parts visible.

Which I got. And I use it (it's a bit to fast, so twice a week I have to move it back a minute or so) to keep check of time (what else?) which may or may not result in interesting situations.

I also have fairly long hair, talk to myself, twitch nervously whenever I have to interact with people I don't know and randomly recite Lovecraft. Not to mention I have a tendency to trail of whenever having a conversation, often ending up saying things that have nothing to do with whatever I said at the start of the sentence. Luckily I'm (usually) more coherent in writing.

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
Been off the 'pist for a few days and have no idea what the joke is behind the bannings... Funny though.

OT: Erm... Most people know I'm a crazy cat lady and love animals. I was with my boyfriend yesterday when I saw a fluffy white scrunched up face cat and he said "uh oh" cos he knew I was going to squeal and try catnap it (which I nearly did).
Eyes get a lot of comments too, they sometimes look a bit too big for my face. A few have said I have a distinctive dress sense too.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
That I always wear black or some form of dark colored cloths.

Other than that, I have no idea since no one really tells me things. :/

Oct 2, 2012
Agayek said:
The one thing everyone immediately notices about me is my sheer size. I am always, without fail, the largest person in the room, what with being 6'8" (~2.05 meters) and decently overweight.

It's the primary thing people tend to notice about me.

That and I apparently have really fucking amazing eyelashes, if I am to judge from the comments various women have made about them. Why they notice or what that actually means is beyond me, but there you go.
Wow, finally someone taller than me!

Mine would be my height (6'5"), my sexy, thick brown hair that I usually comb backwards, the dark bags under my eyes, my beautiful green eyes (like srsly sexy eyes :D) and my super villain eyebrows. I have those arches in my eyebrows that are usually given to cartoonish super villains, I like em :D

I also have a scar on my left cheek shaped like this symbol from the first Alien Vs. Predator movie.
No idea how I got it lol.

theparsonski

May 29, 2010
I get told by a lot of people that I look exactly like Daniel Radcliffe. I don't really know whether people find him attractive or not, so I don't know how to feel about that. I'm the same height, although probably more muscular in build and I have different coloured hair, but other than that I could be his younger brother.

Do you guys find him good looking? Put me out of my insecurity please.

[small]User was banned for: How best to skin and cook a child under the age of six? [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/520.401227]. (Permanent)[/small]

mechashiva77

Jul 10, 2011
I have none. My boyfriend even said that I have a tendency to blend in with crowds. Though my recently acquired "dreads" might fix that.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Long hair, slender, malnourished build and, large blue eyes. Out of everything though, I've been told since a very young age that I have gorgeous eyes.

TwiZtah

Sep 22, 2011
I always have a smile on my face and am generally happy, I also do shit to entertain myself like singing Sailor Moon themesong in hallways and stuff, most people are affected and catch on. If you don't think it's embarassing, no one else will either.

Atrocious Joystick

May 5, 2011
Aside from my enormous penis which I sometimes use to fight crime alongside Batman and Wonderman it would probably have to be the eyes. They are heterochromic, as in they are of different color. But they get along anyway, true friendship doesn't care about color.

MeChaNiZ3D

Aug 30, 2011
My hair, which is a bit longer than shoulder-length at the moment and is often in a ponytail when I need to see, general scruffy appearance, helped somewhat by not shaving often, and my massive eyebrows, which I have heard likened to caterpillars.

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
Tall, glasses, uncombed hair, wear the same jacket everyday. That's how people usually recognize me.