What books are you reading?

AkJay

Feb 22, 2009
cas said:
AkJay said:
i made a thread literally just like this earlier today, honestly, you really did this?
actually i made this at 9:34 am and i saw yours was at 11:30 or so :p

I believe u owe me an apology!
Interresting, ok, i here officially apologize to you, but in all honesty i did not see your post hwne i made mine =P MY BAD!

keyper159

Dec 13, 2008
nikki191 said:
New moon.. second book of the twilight series is the novel im reading.
I don't think Twilight is a "novel", it seems like a fad more than anything.

Aqualung

Mar 11, 2009
Reading The Grapes of Wrath, Children of Hurin, and Pillars of the Earth..

..At the same time.

...Hoooooly carp.

stinkypitz

Jan 7, 2008
Well I just finished my yearly read of all of Tolkiens books (Hobbit, LOTR, Silmarillion). Right now I am reading A Clockwork Orange. Some people hate the way its written in slang, but I think its fun to use context clues to find what things mean.

Lothae

Mar 29, 2009
yosh-o said:
I'd rabidly recommend 'Magician', by Raymond Feist though. It's my favourite book. It's so good, I even re-bought it after my cat destroyed it. And again when I read it so many time it started falling apart. Love it.
I finished his latest trilogy (or is it actually a sextet if you count in the Conclave of Shadows?) ending with Wrath of a Mad God a while ago, then picked up Prince of the Blood & The King's Buccaneer and now I'm waiting until I get back home where his Serpentwar Saga hopefully waits in an Amazon delivery box :D. Started reading his books with Magician/Silverthorn/ADarknessAtSethanon and now I'm hooked.

Also eagerly awaiting the A Memory of Light (Robert Jordan) & A Dance With Dragons (George R.R. Martin), although it seems like they'll never be released.

Daye.04

Proud Escaperino
Feb 9, 2009
EDIT: Stupid lousy internet on the vessel -.-
I just posted the same post twice .. Never mind this, thank you very much ...
So uh ... How's your day been?

Sprogus

The Lord of Dreams
Jan 8, 2009
Dexter by Design at the moment. But I have American Gods, Dead until Dark, Blind Faith, The Colour of Magic and 1984 in the queue.

Lukirre

Feb 24, 2009
Jack Faust - Michael Swanwick

House of Leaves - Danielewski

Both excellent books.