Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Other

Votes: 12 20.3%

• Total voters

Yoshi

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 5, 2020
Poor New Zealand. Half of the time it's left off the map, and when someone remembers it in the poll, no-one turns up.

Anyway, you can look at my avatar and have a good guess where I'm from.
Well they are only good for Fush & Chups after all

ObsidianJones

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 29, 2020
Country
United States
I'm from the Boogie Down Bronx.

I'm a foreigner everywhere else.

Tiger King

Legacy
Oct 23, 2010
Country
USA
I am from the kingdom that is united, specifically England. well I used to be, I moved to America 5 years ago which was an interesting time as it was when trump started to rile people up over immigrants. This was interesting because most people here don't even understand how their immigration system works. Trump was making it appear as if it was as easy as filling out an application for McDonalds, instead of depicting the reality of, you need to be a doctor or engineer or somewhere in that skilled worker bracket to get a visa.

Anyhow it is nice here, I have been missing home a bit lately though.

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
I am from the kingdom that is united, specifically England. well I used to be, I moved to America 5 years ago which was an interesting time as it was when trump started to rile people up over immigrants. This was interesting because most people here don't even understand how their immigration system works. Trump was making it appear as if it was as easy as filling out an application for McDonalds, instead of depicting the reality of, you need to be a doctor or engineer or somewhere in that skilled worker bracket to get a visa.

Anyhow it is nice here, I have been missing home a bit lately though.
Trump apparently also thinks you need to present ID to buy groceries, which is hilarious from someone who probably has never purchased his own groceries in his life.

Tiger King

Legacy
Oct 23, 2010
Country
USA
Trump apparently also thinks you need to present ID to buy groceries, which is hilarious from someone who probably has never purchased his own groceries in his life.
I hadn't heard of that one. Or maybe I did and forgot because he is constantly spewing new and deeply depressing nonsense where it becomes hard to remember it all.

Dalisclock

Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
Country
Eagleland

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
México here, we have good food & a lot of culture, also we're pretty elitist when it comes to Mexican food interpretations & are judging you all in Spanish.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
México here, we have good food & a lot of culture, also we're pretty elitist when it comes to Mexican food interpretations & are judging you all in Spanish.
That doesn't actually sound much different from most other countries. Except you wouldn't judge, you would say something like 'We only speak English here' in a loud and threatening voice.

lil devils x

🐐More Lego Goats Please!🐐
Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
oh yeah.

k then i got no idea what good stuff Swedish are for making then. lol
Sweden is the land of Lego and Minecraft, and since Notch sold Minecraft to Microsoft, all they have left going for them is Lego. Nothing. XD
EDITED because as Hawki pointed out I, a massive collector of Lego, forgot where they come from.

Last edited:

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
That doesn't actually sound much different from most other countries. Except you wouldn't judge, you would say something like 'We only speak English here' in a loud and threatening voice.
Well it's not really all that different from anywhere else, but I wouldn't be a good judge, I've lived in México all my life so it's my only point of reference, so basically from my perspective everything here is normal and therefore not worth particular note.
That being said I guess México is more culturally diverse than the average Country due to it being formed of more pre-hispanic civilisations that I even know about, I mean there are over 350 different dialects here, in addition to that it's also very environmentally diverse, I personally have lived in Beaches, a Desert, a Forrest and in the Mountains but we also have Jungles and other stuff... So yeah the key to México is that it's very diverse, all kinds of people, climates and foods, more than the average country, I mean while it may be smaller than both the USA & Russia it's undeniable that it's far more diverse, though it's by no means a small country, in fact it's pretty big, I've travelled from North to South and back and I still haven't seen half of it.

Hawki

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 4, 2014
Country
Australia
Sweden is the land of Lego and Minecraft, and since Notch sold Minecraft to Microsoft, all they have left going for them is Lego. XD
Um, unless I'm missing something, Lego comes from Denmark, not Sweden.

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
Um, unless I'm missing something, Lego comes from Denmark, not Sweden.
LOL! You are correct, I guess then he was correct, I got nothing. XD

It is pretty absurd I got that wrong, I actually have a box sitting next to me with Denmark written on in. HAHA!

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Sweden is the land of Lego and Minecraft, and since Notch sold Minecraft to Microsoft, all they have left going for them is Lego. Nothing. XD
EDITED because as Hawki pointed out I, a massive collector of Lego, forgot where they come from.
That's not true, Sweden has some things. Like Lutefisk. And Surströmming. We opened a can of the latter that was 5 years overdue last Christmas.

It was an experience.

09philj

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 31, 2015
England, the north east bit. God's own country. I'm sure people from every region of England will attempt to claim that their part is God's own country, but they're wrong.

Dalisclock

Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
Country
Eagleland
Well, also IKEA and their horse (meat)balls. So there's that.

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
Well, also IKEA and their horse (meat)balls. So there's that.
Are you sure a country would want to claim that? XD
That's not true, Sweden has some things. Like Lutefisk. And Surströmming. We opened a can of the latter that was 5 years overdue last Christmas.

It was an experience.
Do people really eat that or is this a gag gift?