• Other

Votes: 12 20.3%

• Total voters

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Do people really eat that or is this a gag gift?
Surströmming? Yeah, it's a real traditional scandinavian dish. Not a popular one, for obvious reasons. Bit smelly.

We did open the can as a gag tho. Here's a shitty video of it...

Reactions: lil devils x

lil devils x

🐐More Lego Goats Please!🐐
Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
Surströmming? Yeah, it's a real traditional scandinavian dish. Not a popular one, for obvious reasons. Bit smelly.

We did open the can as a gag tho. Here's a shitty video of it...
I am in awe that people would actually eat that.. or even worse that they actually go through the trouble to make it, put it in a can and people really buy it let alone eat it. It makes those scorpion lollies look appetizing by comparison:
1589105702275.jpeg

CM156

Resident Reactionary
Legacy
May 6, 2020
Country
United States
It probably won't shock anyone to know that I'm from the United States.

Lithuania

Yeah, that one that people have 'heard' of as Latvia
Things have been going downhill for you guys ever since the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth was dismantled.

Bob_McMillan

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2014
Country
Philippines
I'm genuinely surprised that there's no Asia option. Granted, the term is rather meaningless, but c'mon, we're like the third of the world.

I was born and live in the Philippines. If you've seen the news, you'd understand why its impossible to be proud of that fact.

Hawki

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 4, 2014
Country
Australia
I'm genuinely surprised that there's no Asia option. Granted, the term is rather meaningless, but c'mon, we're like the third of the world.
Asia belongs in "Other." Get used to it. :p

Seriously though, it is a fair point. I don't know if the poll has limited options, but clearly the NZ one is wasted, and the UK is still part of Europe, if not the European Union (well, it still is technically, but semantics).

I was born and live in the Philippines. If you've seen the news, you'd understand why its impossible to be proud of that fact.
TBH, I've generally found the idea of being ashamed or proud to be (insert nationality here) a nebulous concept.

Like, I get it, on some level. Nations give a sense of belonging, and I'm not immune to this myself. But when someone says "I'm proud to be X," I feel like pointing out that there's over 200 countries in the world, and you'd probably be saying the same thing regardless as to where you lived.

But even that aside, living in Australia right now, and, yeah. Not exactly feeling national pride at the moment, all things considered.

Baffle

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
Only the worst country to be in during a pandemic! Yeeehah! En-ger-land! Eng-er-land! Dying of the virus! En-ger-land! En-ger-land! Yeeeeeehaaaaah! Having a serious discussion about whether poor children deserve to eat during the summer! ! En-ger-land! En-ger-land! Yeeeehaaaah!

I'm from the UK, but England specifically.

Crowchild

May 13, 2020
Country
Lithuania
It probably won't shock anyone to know that I'm from the United States.

Things have been going downhill for you guys ever since the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth was dismantled.
My word, even the harvest hasn't been as bountiful