What did you name your Skyrim character?

thesethey

Jan 1, 2012
I did the same with an Orc the stealth mechanics;by no means thief 2 but are still greatly improved over oblivion

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
I don't have it yet, but I'm planning to make an Imperial named (and looking like) Barack Obama. Just for the hell of it, y'know.

SoranMBane

May 24, 2009
My main one is a Khajiit called Nihil. Basically, I wanted to make him as much a fantasy counterpart to my favourite Fallout: New Vegas character, Zero, as possible, and wanted to name him something that would reflect that. But "Zero" isn't exactly a great fit for any fantasy game character, much less a Khajiit, so, after some thought, I just decided to name him the Latin word for "nothing," so at least their names would have similar meanings.

SailorShale

Apr 3, 2010
I made a Dunmer named Frank. I was going to pick a name that fits into the lore, but I just wanted to play and Frank was the first thing that popped into my mind. He's a Nightblade.

WolfThomas

Man must have a code.
Dec 21, 2007
Imperial Warrior = Romulus
Khajit Assassin = Bagheera
Redguard Thief = Izara
Altmer Mage = Kardryn

For the last two I opened up the UESP wiki for all the names associated with each race and picked the ones I though matched my characters.

Sean Hollyman

Jun 24, 2011
I accidentaly hit the Xbox guido button while at the name typing screen.

The result? My guy was just named 'Prisoner'..

HeroiC_USMC

Jan 15, 2012
After an hours of deciding I went with: ERRAH! (with the exlamation point!)

For those of you who did time in the Marines you'll know what I'm talkin about. It's a motivational war cry that goes back to World War I in Belleau Wood. It was what Marines were shouting whenever they stabbed their German enemies with bayonets. Hence why they were given the nick name Devil Dogs on that day.

It's also a bad ass acronymn for what a warrior feels after he kills. E-Exhileration R-Remorse R-Rationalization(begins to rationalize his actions) A-Accepts(what he did) and H...Happy!!

ERRAH!

Jinxzy

Jul 2, 2008
Dagger, Velva, Samantha, and Milena.

The odd ones: The Final Option, I Took It, No Name, and Abcdefg

Dopi

Dec 1, 2009
Named my female Khajiit for Ser'jina. I always name my characters something starting with S. It's a hobby and tradition of mine :3

RickyRich

Nov 8, 2011
I named my character the same name that I name all of my fantasy RPG characters, Rykard Hymnfrost. This name allows me to seem original enough while still retaining the style and number of syllables in my real name.

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
Imperial - Orack Burama
(I initially intended to make my character look like Barack Obama as a joke, then I realised I couldn't remember enough details about his face.)

StBishop

Sep 22, 2009
Redguard sword and board heavy armour black smith called Bishop.

Highelf Mage who's rushing the story because I'd rather spoil it myself than have people do it for me named Steve.