What DnD character are you?

Galletea

Inexplicably Awesome
Sep 27, 2008
axia777 said:
They made 4th Edition to be more like World of Warcraft. I shit you not in the slightest. It is made for the "Video game Generation". They also raped the Forgotten Realms into a horrible world of crap. It makes me want to puke.

That is so lame. Paladins cannot be anything but LG. Unless they Anti-Paladins and are CE.
Screw that, I'll stick with my chaotic neutral thing, at least I kinda understand half of the rules involved there.

Graustein

Jun 15, 2008
I'm a True Neutral Elf Wizard (1st level)
Strength- 10
Dexterity- 11
Constitution- 11
Intelligence- 14
Wisdom- 12
Charisma- 10

Doesn't sound very accurate. My dex and con are too high and my int is too low. I'm not sure about the true neutral thing either, I tend more towards Neutral Good the way I see it.

axia777

Oct 10, 2008
Graustein said:
Doesn't sound very accurate. My dex and con are too high and my int is too low. I'm not sure about the true neutral thing either, I tend more towards Neutral Good the way I see it.
It was inaccurate for me as well. It put my STR too high. I am pretty strong, but I am no 17. I am more like around a 15.

ZakuII

Apr 8, 2008
You Are A:

True Neutral Human Rogue (2nd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 14
Dexterity- 16
Constitution- 16
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 13
Charisma- 14

Nicely balanced

savandicus

Jun 5, 2008
Beowulf DW said:
Neutral Good Human Cleric (2nd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 14
Dexterity- 15
Constitution- 16
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 14
Charisma- 13

That actually sounds like me, to be honest.

Edit: I think I've only seen one other cleric here...Are we that rare?
One more cleric for you :D

You Are A:

Lawful Good Human Cleric (2nd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 14
Dexterity- 18
Constitution- 16
Intelligence- 17
Wisdom- 15
Charisma- 15

Tbh my stats are probably higher than they should be since i wanted to do lots of middle ones and i picked the higher of the two purely because i'm vain :D

Cleric and lawful good sounds like me though :p

Alone Disciple

Jun 10, 2008
Neutral Good Elf Cleric (5th Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 14
Dexterity- 13
Constitution- 14
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 15
Charisma- 15

That was actually fun and worth the time sink. Bravo.!

Xalmar

Aug 15, 2008
True Neutral Human Ranger/Wizard (1st/1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 12
Dexterity- 15
Constitution- 11
Intelligence- 14
Wisdom- 9
Charisma- 10

The true neutral part doesn't surprise me. I'm a bit surprised that Strength ended up being my third highest skill, I thought it would be lower.

Kayevcee

Mar 5, 2008
Neutral Good Human Wizard (3rd Level)
Ability Scores:
Strength-12
Dexterity-17
Constitution-13
Intelligence-17
Wisdom-13
Charisma-12

Woo. That was in depth- longer than the personality assessment I took for a job application a few months back.

-Nick

Steve Dark

Oct 23, 2008
Neutral Good Human Fighter/Sorcerer (2nd/1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 15
Dexterity- 16
Constitution- 17
Intelligence- 13
Wisdom- 14
Charisma- 19

So I get to hit stuff with Hammers AND throw fireballs!? Awesome. :D
It doesn't get much better than that...

rossatdi

Aug 27, 2008
Lawful Good Human Wizard (3rd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 15
Dexterity- 14
Constitution- 16
Intelligence- 16
Wisdom- 12
Charisma- 14

Cool! I kind of object to the being a spell weaver but I get the impression that based on the principle of me being slightly smarter than I am strong.

orifice

Nov 18, 2008
Apparently I'm:

Chaotic Good Gnome Wizard (4th Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 14
Dexterity- 14
Constitution- 12
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 11
Charisma- 12

Alignment:
Chaotic Good- A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but he's kind and benevolent. He believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society. Chaotic good is the best alignment you can be because it combines a good heart with a free spirit. However, chaotic good can be a dangerous alignment because it disrupts the order of society and punishes those who do well for themselves.

Race:
Gnomes are in wide demand as alchemists, inventors, and technicians, though most prefer to remain among their own kind in simple comfort. Gnomes adore animals, gems, and jokes, especially pranks. They love to learn by personal experience, and are always trying new ways to build things. Gnomes stand 3 to 3.5 feet tall and live about 350 to 500 years.

Class:
Wizards- Wizards are arcane spellcasters who depend on intensive study to create their magic. To wizards, magic is not a talent but a difficult, rewarding art. When they are prepared for battle, wizards can use their spells to devastating effect. When caught by surprise, they are vulnerable. The wizard's strength is her spells, everything else is secondary. She learns new spells as she experiments and grows in experience, and she can also learn them from other wizards. In addition, over time a wizard learns to manipulate her spells so they go farther, work better, or are improved in some other way. A wizard can call a familiar- a small, magical, animal companion that serves her. With a high Intelligence, wizards are capable of casting very high levels of spells.

Don't know where it's getting gnome from I'm 6'2"!

LewsTherin

Jun 22, 2008
axia777 said:
galletea said:
There's a 4th ed? I'm still on 3.5. I'm with Amnestic I think I'll stay there.
They made 4th Edition to be more like World of Warcraft. I shit you not in the slightest. It is made for the "Video game Generation". They also raped the Forgotten Realms into a horrible world of crap. It makes me want to puke.

LewsTherin said:
Pretty accurate, but I'm a Neutral Good Paladin !
That is so lame. Paladins cannot be anything but LG. Unless they Anti-Paladins and are CE.
1)True that, 2nd Ed. is the way to go.

2) I'm magic, and can play my Paladins however I feel like :p (That was the Joke, but you also failed to notice my scores aren't high enough for me to even be a Paladin in the first place)

Archereus

Aug 18, 2008
Limos said:
Recently I came across a quiz that supposedly generates a DnD character based around a personality test. The results seem to fit me rather well. Especially the alignment (sadly.) Though I'm not sure why I got a multiclass. Possibly my lack of scruples combined with a fondness of book learning?

Link [http://easydamus.com/character.html]

This made me curious to see what other people's classes/races/alignments would be. I'd like to see other people take the test and post the results here. Do you think the results fit you?

Here are my results...

Neutral Evil Elf Wizard/Rogue (1st/1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 9
Dexterity- 11
Constitution- 11
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 9
Charisma- 13
to me stats and alingment never mattered much to me, i just set my stats and allingment to make my guy get the duelwield feat faster

Fruhstuck

Jul 29, 2008
Lawful Good Human Monk (3rd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 14
Dexterity- 18
Constitution- 15
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 17
Charisma- 18

Lord_Of_Plum

Apr 5, 2008
Lawful Good Human Fighter/Cleric (1st/1st Level)
Fruhstuck said:
Lawful Good Human Monk (3rd Level)
Woo for lawful good!
Ability Scores:
Strength- 12
Dexterity- 10
Constitution- 12
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 17
Charisma- 12
Pretty accurate, except I am nowhere close to a fighter. At least, physically.

Phantom2595

Sep 28, 2008
Lawful Neutral Human Wizard (1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 11
Dexterity- 12
Constitution- 11
Intelligence- 13
Wisdom- 15
Charisma- 11

I've never played D&D are these stats good?

Ability Scores:
Strength- 11
Dexterity- 12
Constitution- 11
Intelligence- 13
Wisdom- 15
Charisma- 11

Alignment:
Lawful Neutral- A lawful neutral character acts as law, tradition, or a personal code directs him. Order and organization are paramount to him. He may believe in personal order and live by a code or standard, or he may believe in order for all and favor a strong, organized government. Lawful neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you are reliable and honorable without being a zealot. However, lawful neutral can be a dangerous alignment because it seeks to eliminate all freedom, choice, and diversity in society.

Race:
Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Class:
Wizards- Wizards are arcane spellcasters who depend on intensive study to create their magic. To wizards, magic is not a talent but a difficult, rewarding art. When they are prepared for battle, wizards can use their spells to devastating effect. When caught by surprise, they are vulnerable. The wizard's strength is her spells, everything else is secondary. She learns new spells as she experiments and grows in experience, and she can also learn them from other wizards. In addition, over time a wizard learns to manipulate her spells so they go farther, work better, or are improved in some other way. A wizard can call a familiar- a small, magical, animal companion that serves her. With a high Intelligence, wizards are capable of casting very high levels of spells.

LewsTherin

Jun 22, 2008
Phantom2595 said:

Ability Scores:
Strength- 11
Dexterity- 12
Constitution- 11
Intelligence- 13
Wisdom- 15
Charisma- 11

Ability Scores:
Strength- 11
Dexterity- 12
Constitution- 11
Intelligence- 13
Wisdom- 15
Charisma- 11

Alignment:
Lawful Neutral- A lawful neutral character acts as law, tradition, or a personal code directs him. Order and organization are paramount to him. He may believe in personal order and live by a code or standard, or he may believe in order for all and favor a strong, organized government. Lawful neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you are reliable and honorable without being a zealot. However, lawful neutral can be a dangerous alignment because it seeks to eliminate all freedom, choice, and diversity in society.

Race:
Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Class:
They're decent, good Wisdom score. The max is 18, you get a 15% EXP boost if your P.R.'s are 15/16.

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
Phantom2595 said:

Ability Scores:
Strength- 11
Dexterity- 12
Constitution- 11
Intelligence- 13
Wisdom- 15
Charisma- 11

Ability Scores:
Strength- 11
Dexterity- 12
Constitution- 11
Intelligence- 13
Wisdom- 15
Charisma- 11

Alignment:

Race:

Class:
Fairly average-good scores. As a Wizard I believe you'd be better off with your Wisdom and Intelligence scores swapped around, but all in all that's looking pretty balanced.

Phantom2595

Sep 28, 2008
LewsTherin said:
Phantom2595 said:

Ability Scores:
Strength- 11
Dexterity- 12
Constitution- 11
Intelligence- 13
Wisdom- 15
Charisma- 11

Ability Scores:
Strength- 11
Dexterity- 12
Constitution- 11
Intelligence- 13
Wisdom- 15
Charisma- 11

Alignment:

Race:

Class:
They're decent, good Wisdom score. The max is 18, you get a 15% EXP boost if your P.R.'s are 15/16.
If you would be so kind as to explain to me what P.R's are ? PLEASE?

Or maybe a link that just goes and explains everything , I'll have to look into this D&D , it sounds interesting .

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
Phantom2595 said:
LewsTherin said:
Phantom2595 said:

Ability Scores:
Strength- 11
Dexterity- 12
Constitution- 11
Intelligence- 13
Wisdom- 15
Charisma- 11

Ability Scores:
Strength- 11
Dexterity- 12
Constitution- 11
Intelligence- 13
Wisdom- 15
Charisma- 11

Alignment:

Race:

Class:
If you would be so kind as to explain to me what P.R's are ? PLEASE?

Or maybe a link that just goes and explains everything , I'll have to look into this D&D , it sounds interesting .
Yoink [http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Main_Page]. I'm not a fan of the 4th Edition. 3.5 Ed. for Life!