What DnD character are you?

Toner

Dec 1, 2008
I Am A: Lawful Neutral Human Wizard (2nd Level)
Ability Scores:
Strength-12
Dexterity-17
Constitution-13
Intelligence-16
Wisdom-15
Charisma-12

I was expecting more of a True Neutral than Lawful, but other than that it's kinda how I expected it to be. Ironically enough its the type of character I'd be least likely to RP.

The Purple Crusader

Dec 23, 2008
Dont know how I found this thread, even weirder im like the exact copy of a guy a few posts up. Oh well.

Neutral Good Human Fighter (1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 12
Dexterity- 14
Constitution- 12
Intelligence- 12
Wisdom- 13
Charisma- 13

Alignment:
Neutral Good- A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias for or against order. However, neutral good can be a dangerous alignment because it advances mediocrity by limiting the actions of the truly capable.

Race:
Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Class:
Fighters- Fighters can be many things, from soldiers to criminal enforcers. Some see adventure as a way to get rich, while others use their skills to protect the innocent. Fighters have the best all-around fighting capabilities of the PC classes, and they are trained to use all standard weapons and armor. A fighter's rigorous martial training grants him many bonus feats as he progresses, and high-level fighters have access to special melee maneuvers and exotic weapons not available to any other character.

Kabutos

Oct 21, 2008
I Am A: Chaotic Evil Human Sorcerer (1st Level)
Ability Scores:
Strength-13
Dexterity-13
Constitution-16
Intelligence-18
Wisdom-17
Charisma-15
Alignment:Chaotic Evil A chaotic evil character does whatever his greed, hatred, and lust for destruction drive him to do. He is hot-tempered, vicious, arbitrarily violent, and unpredictable. If he is simply out for whatever he can get, he is ruthless and brutal. If he is committed to the spread of evil and chaos, he is even worse. Thankfully, his plans are haphazard, and any groups he joins or forms are poorly organized. Typically, chaotic evil people can be made to work together only by force, and their leader lasts only as long as he can thwart attempts to topple or assassinate him. Chaotic evil is sometimes called demonic because demons are the epitome of chaotic evil. Chaotic evil is the best alignment you can be because combines self-interest and pure freedom. However, chaotic evil can be a dangerous alignment because it represents the destruction not only of beauty and life but also of the order on which beauty and life depend.
Race:Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.
Class:Sorcerers are arcane spellcasters who manipulate magic energy with imagination and talent rather than studious discipline. They have no books, no mentors, no theories just raw power that they direct at will. Sorcerers know fewer spells than wizards do and acquire them more slowly, but they can cast individual spells more often and have no need to prepare their incantations ahead of time. Also unlike wizards, sorcerers cannot specialize in a school of magic. Since sorcerers gain their powers without undergoing the years of rigorous study that wizards go through, they have more time to learn fighting skills and are proficient with simple weapons. Charisma is very important for sorcerers; the higher their value in this ability, the higher the spell level they can cast.

Seydaman

Nov 21, 2008
Lawful Neutral Human Wizard (1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 12
Dexterity- 11
Constitution- 11
Intelligence- 14
Wisdom- 17
Charisma- 12

neoxdonut

Oct 27, 2008
Chaotic Evil Human Rogue (1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 12
Dexterity- 15
Constitution- 16
Intelligence- 13
Wisdom- 16
Charisma- 13

Alignment:
Chaotic Evil- A chaotic evil character does whatever his greed, hatred, and lust for destruction drive him to do. He is hot-tempered, vicious, arbitrarily violent, and unpredictable. If he is simply out for whatever he can get, he is ruthless and brutal. If he is committed to the spread of evil and chaos, he is even worse. Thankfully, his plans are haphazard, and any groups he joins or forms are poorly organized. Typically, chaotic evil people can be made to work together only by force, and their leader lasts only as long as he can thwart attempts to topple or assassinate him. Chaotic evil is sometimes called demonic because demons are the epitome of chaotic evil. Chaotic evil is the best alignment you can be because combines self-interest and pure freedom. However, chaotic evil can be a dangerous alignment because it represents the destruction not only of beauty and life but also of the order on which beauty and life depend.

Race:
Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Class:
Rogues- Rogues have little in common with each other. While some - maybe even the majority - are stealthy thieves, many serve as scouts, spies, investigators, diplomats, and simple thugs. Rogues are versatile, adaptable, and skilled at getting what others don't want them to get. While not equal to a fighter in combat, a rogue knows how to hit where it hurts, and a sneak attack can dish out a lot of damage. Rogues also seem to have a sixth sense when it comes to avoiding danger. Experienced rogues develop nearly magical powers and skills as they master the arts of stealth, evasion, and sneak attacks. In addition, while not capable of casting spells on their own, a rogue can sometimes 'fake it' well enough to cast spells from scrolls, activate wands, and use just about any other magic item.

M0rp43vs

Most Refined Escapist
Jul 4, 2008
Lawful Good Human Wizard (1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 17
Dexterity- 15
Constitution- 16
Intelligence- 17
Wisdom- 16
Charisma- 14

Alignment:
Lawful Good- A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. He combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. He tells the truth, keeps his word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion. However, lawful good can be a dangerous alignment because it restricts freedom and criminalizes self-interest.

Race:

Class:
Wizards- Wizards are arcane spellcasters who depend on intensive study to create their magic. To wizards, magic is not a talent but a difficult, rewarding art. When they are prepared for battle, wizards can use their spells to devastating effect. When caught by surprise, they are vulnerable. The wizard's strength is her spells, everything else is secondary. She learns new spells as she experiments and grows in experience, and she can also learn them from other wizards. In addition, over time a wizard learns to manipulate her spells so they go farther, work better, or are improved in some other way. A wizard can call a familiar- a small, magical, animal companion that serves her. With a high Intelligence, wizards are capable of casting very high levels of spells.

Wow, This is a cool quiz. This was actually my choice if I were to play DnD. lawful good,Strong yet wise and intelligent, It's a bit of a stretch but otherwise accurate.

Combined

Sep 13, 2008
Lawful Good Human Wizard (3rd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 13
Dexterity- 12
Constitution- 13
Intelligence- 16
Wisdom- 16
Charisma- 12

Wolvaroo

Jan 1, 2008
Lawful Good Human Ranger/Wizard (2nd/2nd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 14
Dexterity- 15
Constitution- 15
Intelligence- 13
Wisdom- 16
Charisma- 15

I hate both of those classes!

Booze Zombie

Dec 8, 2007
I Am A: Neutral Good Human Druid/Sorcerer (1st/1st Level)
Ability Scores:
Strength-15
Dexterity-17
Constitution-15
Intelligence-13
Wisdom-14
Charisma-13
Alignment:Neutral Good A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias for or against order. However, neutral good can be a dangerous alignment because it advances mediocrity by limiting the actions of the truly capable.
Race:Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.
Primary Class:Druids gain power not by ruling nature but by being at one with it. They hate the unnatural, including aberrations or undead, and destroy them where possible. Druids receive divine spells from nature, not the gods, and can gain an array of powers as they gain experience, including the ability to take the shapes of animals. The weapons and armor of a druid are restricted by their traditional oaths, not simply training. A druid's Wisdom score should be high, as this determines the maximum spell level that they can cast.
Secondary Class:Sorcerers are arcane spellcasters who manipulate magic energy with imagination and talent rather than studious discipline. They have no books, no mentors, no theories just raw power that they direct at will. Sorcerers know fewer spells than wizards do and acquire them more slowly, but they can cast individual spells more often and have no need to prepare their incantations ahead of time. Also unlike wizards, sorcerers cannot specialize in a school of magic. Since sorcerers gain their powers without undergoing the years of rigorous study that wizards go through, they have more time to learn fighting skills and are proficient with simple weapons. Charisma is very important for sorcerers; the higher their value in this ability, the higher the spell level they can cast.
Find out (e-mail)

Silver

Jun 17, 2008
Despite having awesomely high ability scores, I apparently suck at making a sensible character. The back story to this setup would be pretty interesting though, since I started out as wizard...

Chaotic Good Human Wizard/Sorcerer (2nd/1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 14
Dexterity- 17
Constitution- 13
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 15
Charisma- 17

I mean, if I started out as wizard, and later picked up sorceror, that should mean I tried to learn magic, and found out I didn't need a spell book, I didn't need all that annoying stuff, I could just do it instinctively, and even better than with all the books and stuff.

That sounds really cool actually, and with those stats, I think I could make it work. Neat.

Kevvers

Sep 14, 2008
Well that was kindve fun:
Lawful Neutral Human Wizard (4th Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 12
Dexterity- 10
Constitution- 13
Intelligence- 17
Wisdom- 11
Charisma- 9

I'd say its accurate. Now all we need to do is form up into parties and have some duels!

Ionami

Aug 21, 2008
CIA said:
I was a halfling rouge every time. I also had high INT and DEX but I took it a long time ago so I don't remember anything else.
Please... please learn to spell rogue properly. It's not that hard... rouge is makeup.

Ionami

Aug 21, 2008
Neutral Good Human Druid/Sorcerer (2nd/2nd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 14
Dexterity- 15
Constitution- 15
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 16
Charisma- 14

Wormthong

Jan 4, 2008
Chaotic Good Human Rogue (1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 14
Dexterity- 17
Constitution- 14
Intelligence- 13
Wisdom- 16
Charisma- 13

yay i just want to know who answered animals deserve our respect

PedroSteckecilo

Mexican Fugitive
Feb 7, 2008
My Jack of All Tradesiness comes out again

Neutral Good Human Bard (3rd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 10
Dexterity- 16
Constitution- 15
Intelligence- 14
Wisdom- 12
Charisma- 13

Cheesebob

Oct 31, 2008
Neutral Good Elf Bard/Sorcerer (1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 14
Dexterity- 15
Constitution- 13
Intelligence- 14
Wisdom- 16
Charisma- 14

NnelGdaBandit

Oct 29, 2008
Chaotic Evil Human Sorcerer (3rd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 16
Dexterity- 14
Constitution- 12
Intelligence- 16
Wisdom- 15
Charisma- 12

I wanted to be a rogue :( and damn that was long.

Mr. Squirrel

Aug 28, 2008
Neutral good human fighter (2nd level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 13
Dexterity- 14
Constitution- 14
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 17
Charisma- 14
The quiz is kinda right too, which is one of the first times a personality-quiz-thing is to me.