What DnD character are you?

Flying-Emu

Oct 30, 2008
Here's my things.
I Am A: Lawful Good Halfling Ranger/Cleric (1st/1st Level)
Ability Scores:
Strength-13
Dexterity-16
Constitution-11
Intelligence-15
Wisdom-15
Charisma-13
Alignment:Lawful Good
Race:Halflings
Primary Class:Rangers
Secondary Class:Clerics
Honestly surprised me. I expected to be a neutral good wizard or something.
Also, a halfling ranger/cleric is pretty much the lamest setup ever.

Amnestic said:
Yoink [http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Main_Page]. I'm not a fan of the 4th Edition. 3.5 Ed. for Life!
Have to agree with you, Amnestic. v4 felt too much like an MMO to me.

LewsTherin

Jun 22, 2008
Phantom2595 said:
LewsTherin said:
Phantom2595 said:
Lawful Neutral Human Wizard (1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 11
Dexterity- 12
Constitution- 11
Intelligence- 13
Wisdom- 15
Charisma- 11

I've never played D&D are these stats good?

Ability Scores:
Strength- 11
Dexterity- 12
Constitution- 11
Intelligence- 13
Wisdom- 15
Charisma- 11

Alignment:
Lawful Neutral- A lawful neutral character acts as law, tradition, or a personal code directs him. Order and organization are paramount to him. He may believe in personal order and live by a code or standard, or he may believe in order for all and favor a strong, organized government. Lawful neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you are reliable and honorable without being a zealot. However, lawful neutral can be a dangerous alignment because it seeks to eliminate all freedom, choice, and diversity in society.

Race:
Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Class:
Wizards- Wizards are arcane spellcasters who depend on intensive study to create their magic. To wizards, magic is not a talent but a difficult, rewarding art. When they are prepared for battle, wizards can use their spells to devastating effect. When caught by surprise, they are vulnerable. The wizard's strength is her spells, everything else is secondary. She learns new spells as she experiments and grows in experience, and she can also learn them from other wizards. In addition, over time a wizard learns to manipulate her spells so they go farther, work better, or are improved in some other way. A wizard can call a familiar- a small, magical, animal companion that serves her. With a high Intelligence, wizards are capable of casting very high levels of spells.
They're decent, good Wisdom score. The max is 18, you get a 15% EXP boost if your P.R.'s are 15/16.
If you would be so kind as to explain to me what P.R's are ? PLEASE?

Or maybe a link that just goes and explains everything , I'll have to look into this D&D , it sounds interesting .
Prime Requisite. The defining stat of the class. Strength for a fighter and Intelligence for a mage, that sort of thing. I apologies for my confusive....ness.

thirdeyelord

Sep 14, 2008
Lawful Good Human Monk (1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 13
Dexterity- 16
Constitution- 15
Intelligence- 18
Wisdom- 14
Charisma- 12

Honest Answers, but why is my Intelligence so damn high?!

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
LewsTherin said:
Phantom2595 said:
LewsTherin said:
Phantom2595 said:

Ability Scores:
Strength- 11
Dexterity- 12
Constitution- 11
Intelligence- 13
Wisdom- 15
Charisma- 11

I've never played D&D are these stats good?

Ability Scores:
Strength- 11
Dexterity- 12
Constitution- 11
Intelligence- 13
Wisdom- 15
Charisma- 11

Alignment:
Lawful Neutral- A lawful neutral character acts as law, tradition, or a personal code directs him. Order and organization are paramount to him. He may believe in personal order and live by a code or standard, or he may believe in order for all and favor a strong, organized government. Lawful neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you are reliable and honorable without being a zealot. However, lawful neutral can be a dangerous alignment because it seeks to eliminate all freedom, choice, and diversity in society.

Race:
Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Class:
Wizards- Wizards are arcane spellcasters who depend on intensive study to create their magic. To wizards, magic is not a talent but a difficult, rewarding art. When they are prepared for battle, wizards can use their spells to devastating effect. When caught by surprise, they are vulnerable. The wizard's strength is her spells, everything else is secondary. She learns new spells as she experiments and grows in experience, and she can also learn them from other wizards. In addition, over time a wizard learns to manipulate her spells so they go farther, work better, or are improved in some other way. A wizard can call a familiar- a small, magical, animal companion that serves her. With a high Intelligence, wizards are capable of casting very high levels of spells.
They're decent, good Wisdom score. The max is 18, you get a 15% EXP boost if your P.R.'s are 15/16.
If you would be so kind as to explain to me what P.R's are ? PLEASE?

Or maybe a link that just goes and explains everything , I'll have to look into this D&D , it sounds interesting .
Prime Requisite. The defining stat of the class. Strength for a fighter and Intelligence for a mage, that sort of thing. I apologies for my confusive....ness.
I never read that rule o_O Was it added with 4th edition?

TsunamiWombat

Sep 6, 2008
Lawful Good Gnome Paladin (1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 12
Dexterity- 11
Constitution- 10
Intelligence- 14
Wisdom- 13
Charisma- 12

Alignment:
Lawful Good- A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. He combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. He tells the truth, keeps his word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion. However, lawful good can be a dangerous alignment because it restricts freedom and criminalizes self-interest.

Race:
Gnomes are in wide demand as alchemists, inventors, and technicians, though most prefer to remain among their own kind in simple comfort. Gnomes adore animals, gems, and jokes, especially pranks. They love to learn by personal experience, and are always trying new ways to build things. Gnomes stand 3 to 3.5 feet tall and live about 350 to 500 years.

Class:
Paladins- Paladins take their adventures seriously, and even a mundane mission is, in the heart of the paladin, a personal test an opportunity to demonstrate bravery, to learn tactics, and to find ways to do good. Divine power protects these warriors of virtue, warding off harm, protecting from disease, healing, and guarding against fear. The paladin can also direct this power to help others, healing wounds or curing diseases, and also use it to destroy evil. Experienced paladins can smite evil foes and turn away undead. A paladin's Wisdom score should be high, as this determines the maximum spell level that they can cast. Many of the paladin's special abilities also benefit from a high Charisma score.

KefZ_X

Nov 14, 2007
Neutral Good Human Sorcerer (3rd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 14
Dexterity- 14
Constitution- 18
Intelligence- 13
Wisdom- 16
Charisma- 15

Alignment:
Neutral Good- A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias for or against order. However, neutral good can be a dangerous alignment because it advances mediocrity by limiting the actions of the truly capable.

Race:

Class:
Sorcerers- Sorcerers are arcane spellcasters who manipulate magic energy with imagination and talent rather than studious discipline. They have no books, no mentors, no theories just raw power that they direct at will. Sorcerers know fewer spells than wizards do and acquire them more slowly, but they can cast individual spells more often and have no need to prepare their incantations ahead of time. Also unlike wizards, sorcerers cannot specialize in a school of magic. Since sorcerers gain their powers without undergoing the years of rigorous study that wizards go through, they have more time to learn fighting skills and are proficient with simple weapons. Charisma is very important for sorcerers; the higher their value in this ability, the higher the spell level they can cast.

Sewblon

Nov 5, 2008
Lawful Neutral Human wizard/cleric(2nd/1st level.)
Ability scores
Strength- 11
Desxterity 13
Constitution- 12
Intelligence- 16
wisdom- 15
Charisma- 13

Makes sense to me since I avoid trouble whenever possible and enjoy quiet controlled enviroments.

Bourne Endeavor

May 14, 2008
Chaotic Evil Human Ranger/Sorcerer (1st/1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 13
Dexterity- 15
Constitution- 18
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 18
Charisma- 17

Last time I took a test similar to this I was Chaotic Neutral I believe. I suppose I should retake it :p

djtacoman

Oct 17, 2008
Lawful Good Elf Paladin/Ranger (2nd/2nd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 12
Dexterity- 14
Constitution- 15
Intelligence- 14
Wisdom- 17
Charisma- 14

Yegargeburble

Nov 11, 2008
Chaotic Neutral Human Wizard/Sorcerer (1st/1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 11
Dexterity- 12
Constitution- 12
Intelligence- 17
Wisdom- 17
Charisma- 14

So, aside from my DEX being higher and my CHA being lower (Both by one or two points), this is right on the money....especially the chaotic part. Impressive, I must say,

Kuweekee

Jun 18, 2008
You Are A:

Neutral Evil Elf Wizard/Sorcerer (2nd/2nd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 14
Dexterity- 19
Constitution- 15
Intelligence- 19
Wisdom- 16
Charisma- 14

Mcdouchedeluxplus

Oct 8, 2008
Neutral Good Human Bard (2nd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 12
Dexterity- 14
Constitution- 12
Intelligence- 12
Wisdom- 12
Charisma- 10

Colonel Joson

Apr 20, 2008
Neutral Evil Human Bard (1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 14
Dexterity- 18
Constitution- 18
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 16
Charisma- 17

Atvomat_Nikonov

Jul 2, 2008
That test took ages. Anyway my results were :
Lawful Good Human Wizard (1st Level)
Strength- 13
Dexterity- 13
Constitution- 13
Intelligence- 14
Wisdom- 14
Charisma- 15

I wasnt expecting the wizard part, but Lawful good human was expected. Anyway, It was an interesting test.

Easykill

Sep 13, 2007
I did this before and got a Chaotic Good Rogue/Sorcerer. This time though-

You Are A:

Chaotic Neutral Human Rogue (1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 12
Dexterity- 11
Constitution- 13
Intelligence- 13
Wisdom- 15
Charisma- 14

Alignment:
Chaotic Neutral- A chaotic neutral character follows his whims. He is an individualist first and last. He values his own liberty but doesn't strive to protect others' freedom. He avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. A chaotic neutral character does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, he would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others) or evil (and a desire to make those different from himself suffer). A chaotic neutral character may be unpredictable, but his behavior is not totally random. He is not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it. Chaotic neutral is the best alignment you can be because it represents true freedom from both society's restrictions and a do-gooder's zeal. However, chaotic neutral can be a dangerous alignment because it seeks to eliminate all authority, harmony, and order in society.

Race:

Class:
Rogues- Rogues have little in common with each other. While some - maybe even the majority - are stealthy thieves, many serve as scouts, spies, investigators, diplomats, and simple thugs. Rogues are versatile, adaptable, and skilled at getting what others don't want them to get. While not equal to a fighter in combat, a rogue knows how to hit where it hurts, and a sneak attack can dish out a lot of damage. Rogues also seem to have a sixth sense when it comes to avoiding danger. Experienced rogues develop nearly magical powers and skills as they master the arts of stealth, evasion, and sneak attacks. In addition, while not capable of casting spells on their own, a rogue can sometimes 'fake it' well enough to cast spells from scrolls, activate wands, and use just about any other magic item.

Seems to reflect me quite well.

Baby Tea

Just Ask Frankie
Sep 18, 2008
I Am A: Lawful Good Human Cleric (3rd Level)
Ability Scores:
Strength-12
Dexterity-15
Constitution-11
Intelligence-12
Wisdom-12
Charisma-12

Nice! I thought I'd be a bard or something, but this is cool too.

boyitsme95

Feb 26, 2008
Lawful Good Elf Cleric/Socerer (1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 14
Dexterity- 14
Constitution- 12
Intelligence- 16
Wisdom- 16
Charisma- 13

I'm so nice, it's bad.

John Tacos

Nov 25, 2008
Neutral Evil Human Bard (2nd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 13
Dexterity- 15
Constitution- 12
Intelligence- 13
Wisdom- 17
Charisma- 17

Rashjun

Jun 26, 2008
Neutral Good Human Fighter (1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 12
Dexterity- 14
Constitution- 12
Intelligence- 12
Wisdom- 13
Charisma- 13

Alignment:
Neutral Good- A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias for or against order. However, neutral good can be a dangerous alignment because it advances mediocrity by limiting the actions of the truly capable.

Race:

Class:
Fighters- Fighters can be many things, from soldiers to criminal enforcers. Some see adventure as a way to get rich, while others use their skills to protect the innocent. Fighters have the best all-around fighting capabilities of the PC classes, and they are trained to use all standard weapons and armor. A fighter's rigorous martial training grants him many bonus feats as he progresses, and high-level fighters have access to special melee maneuvers and exotic weapons not available to any other character.

TerraMGP

Jun 25, 2008
I'm a chaotic good halfling artificer and I don't need no inaccurate standardized test to tell me that! Now bring me flask of halfling whiskey before I light this whole forum up with fireball wands!