What do you consider to be your "racial ability"?

Pink_Pirate

Jul 11, 2009
I'm ½ Polish and ½ Icelandic
So... i can drink vodka like water and wear a t-shirt in the snow without getting cold.
Not really impressive talents, but i could do worse... at least i didn't get the innate Icelandic talent for sheep shagging... although they those pearly eyes stare at you, and those sweet little "baah's"... i can't help but wonder... uhm *cough cough* yeah... just ignore that... dum dee dum.

Pinstar

Jul 22, 2009
Being American, I have a %15 inherent toilet clogging rate. I can temporarily double that with certain consumables.

Zersy

Nov 11, 2008
As a Indian, UK, Canadian, New York, Mongolian, Saudi Arabian thing. (My Ancestory and blood is quite diverse)

I consider my ability to be a Great Leader of some sorts since it seems to run in the family....

DarkLight523

Dec 1, 2009
Race... human.
Ethnicity... Korean (Thoroughly whitewashed, seriously, I'm comparable to a Twinkie dipped in bleach)

So I guess my 'ethnic ability' would be to drive cars well, hate Kim Chi, and reconcile that with a mastery of martial arts, love of Asian women, and an uncanny skill at any Blizzard game ever made.

Biosophilogical

Jul 8, 2009
Well I'm Australian so I have the uncanny ability to be able to live in a country surrounded by poisonous animals and rarely be disturbed ... it also means I'm zombie-proof.

Deleted

Jul 25, 2009
Since I am black I can sink hoops from half-court...

not really, but I'm not bad at Basketball.

EnzoHonda

Mar 5, 2008
Being a Canadian of English, Scottish, and Irish descent I can withstand the coldest weather and colonize your land.

Xeros

Aug 13, 2008
Having ancestry from German, Irish, and Native American roots, I am unable to be rendered drunk.

Xanadeas

Oct 19, 2008
Where to start?

As a Native American I have the ability to glare at any white person I so choose and be completely justified in doing so. I also have the ability to get free (if very substandard) health care. And I also have the secret ability to commune with nature. I can also imbibe massive amounts of alcohol without getting the slightest bit drunk.

As a man of German descent I am able to imbibe mass amounts of alcohol and not die horribly from it. I also have the innate German rage ability.

From my Dutch ancestry: Well really I have no idea what it gives me. Other than a severe weakness to sunlight.

And from my Irish ancestry I get: Another severe penalty when I go out into sunlight. The ability to imbibe so much alcohol that I could fuel a rocket. I can also go into an alcohol fueled rage capable of destroying cities. I'm also remarkably lucky (whether good or bad I can't say).

Seriously... I can't be in direct sunlight for more than a few minutes without beginning to run a shade of red. >_<

Yoshemo

Jun 23, 2009
As an Inuit, I can stand very cold temperatures :3 in michigan, we get -10 F temperatures and I'll walk around with no coat on while everyone else is bundled up and shivering

Cain_Zeros

Nov 13, 2009
Being Irish, German, Scottish and Finnish I have a high alcohol tolerance, am incredibly stubborn, sunburn ridiculously, and I'm not too fond of the British, although some of them are alright. I can also withstand cold weather with only mild stiffness in my fingers, and I have a fondness for heavy metal, and sharp objects. As a Canadian, I'm sarcastic as hell, but somehow am still thought of as a nice guy.

siffty

Jul 12, 2009
Shanecooper said:
Being an Aussie, I am allowed to dick around at any time and get away with it so long as I say that anyone who calls me out is Un-Australian.
good man TO THE COMMODORE or ford w/e you got

tino1498

Apr 11, 2008
Being Danish I have the natural ability to rape and pillage like my ancestors, the vikings.

Lucky Grim

Aug 26, 2009
I am inordinaely lucky, seeing as how I've walked out of too many bad positions without even a scrath, and I can handle an ungodly amount of liquor for my weight without immediate repercussions. Look at my name, and guess my heritage :p

P.S- my favorite color is green