What do you consider to be your "racial ability"?

Dalamard

Apr 27, 2008
As an Icelander I have 2 ability's
1. eat almost everything, some of our national food i doubt anyone that reads this would find it very tasteful: sour ram's testicles and rotten shark
2. I can make unbelievable amounts of money disappear.

ravensshade

resident shadow
Mar 18, 2009
Ekonk said:
Uhm. I, being Dutch, am capable of spending very little money.

(OR AM I)
oh i'd say as dutch my ability would be to use (soft) drugs legally if i wanted to..

Rhade

Jan 2, 2010
French + Irish (both watered down heavily and from Ontario). I tend to be very good at being a vindictive prick with no real remorse if it suits me, and the situation.

Coaxill

Dec 22, 2009
Being of Irish decent, I can jack off to just about anything and I can eat tremendous quantities of food and remain only moderately fat.
[EDIT] I can also control the size of my shit. I always clog up the restaurants but never my house.

Puzzles

Aug 9, 2009
Inability to tan well. I need to act like a rotisserie chicken to get any brown on me.

Nemu

In my hand I hold a key...
Oct 14, 2009
Being ½ American, I have the amazing power to be arrogant.
Being ½ British, I have the amazing power to be disgusted with myself.

ParadoxBG

Dec 24, 2009
Tonimata said:
I, being a spaniard, have the ability to annoy by postponing and procrastinating until the next day.

What about you?

(I know, shallow post, but I just got back from fencing and my brain is not focusing. DEAL WITH IT)
You're a Spaniard? Who just got back from fencing? Is your name...INIGO MONTOYA? lol jk sorry

OT: Irish, so I guess drinking copious amounts of alcohol with no ill effects.

Though I don't drink, so I guess I'm like when Peter Parker wimped out in the second Spiderman movie, excapt for always :p

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
Ashkenazi Jew is an interesting race to play.
Bonuses: High int. Media control. Guilt trip "Sure, blame the Jews!" Jewish humor.
Drawbacks: All players in racist factions are hostile. Vulnerable to guilt.

vivadelkitty

Dec 21, 2008
Belgian, so I'm tall, lanky, and my immune system and metabolism are faster than anyone's I know. Oh, and innate taste in good chocolate.

Enfid

Jan 1, 2009
I'm Thai, but have some Chinese blood.

(Rolled) Racial abilities -

(Thai) Generosity: This character loses 5-10% of his income from donation and random gifts to friends and relatives.

(Chinese) Black Tea: When this character drinks tea, he never uses milk and sugar, no matter what type of tea he is drinking.

There are some other "racial abilities" that I didn't happen to roll, but I'm glad I didn't.

Daedalus007

Oct 15, 2009
Being a Newfoundlander (Canadian subdivision of the Irish) I am a natural at fishing. I feel that I'm wasting my talents now that I live in Alberta and there's nowhere to fish...

FrndlyMisanthrpe

May 28, 2009
Being a Timelord, I have the ability to regenerate up to twelve times, each time gaining a new body.
And as an American, I have the ability to bullshit people on the Internet.

theguiltyone

Jan 6, 2010
1/4 German: An innate fear of offending people due to prior incidents THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH ME STOP GIVING ME THAT LOOK I DIDN'T VOTE FOR HIM.
1/4 Irish: An ability to drink copious amounts of alcohol.
1/2 Punjabi Indian: ...the ability to balance things on my head and garble indistinctly over the phone?