What do you consider to be your "racial ability"?

Icehearted

Jul 14, 2009
I am many races/nationalities. Go me?

How about we just call me a "Daywalker", with all the strengths, and none of the weaknesses.

chemicalfire

Nov 10, 2009
Being a taino/spanish/chippewa/irish mix, I only have the ability to bring about the ruination of turkey sammiches.

And my hair is unmanageable.

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
Being: English, Irish, Dutch, Italian, and Scottish. I have the amazing ability to feel guilty, and the ability to be at war with myself.

ResonanceSD

Guild Warrior
Legacy
Dec 14, 2009
Country
Australia
As an Indian-Australian, with a British accent; I find that confusing people who think I've just arrived in the country is my core skill. "You speak very good english!" 'Yes, so do you', is a dance I've danced before. Also, due to my Australian upbringing, I can eat Vegemite. In large quantities, thus making me (and any other Australian worth his or her salt-ed yeast extract) king in the event that a Vegemite based life-form attempts to take over the world.

Additional Racial Benefit:
Living in the future, letting people in lesser timezones know what the day will be like.

Racial Drawbacks.
..none, I'm Australian, and we happen to be great at everything. Except when South Africa plays us in cricket. Or when we try to have a local variant of Top Gear, or when we insist that Australian beer is any good. Or our tendency to give things stupid names. "Great barrier reef, Great sandy desert, Great western highway, Great Australian Bight. Honestly, I've been on that highway. It's not that bloody great.

Also this may or may not be my first post! /hides.

bobknowsall

Aug 21, 2009
Aby_Z said:
Being Jewish, I have an amazing ability to retain Money and buy things for less...

Also, I have the uncanny ability to win a racial argument against just about every other race...
Yeah, being able to invoke Godwin's Law and get away with it must be fun. *laughs*

OT: Yeah, my racial ability must be a liver of steel and the ability to be a horrible womaniser. You've gotta love the Irish, right? Hah

Kurokami

Feb 23, 2009
I'm white, I can oppress people and then ***** about their payback which I myself enable.

bobknowsall said:
Aby_Z said:
Being Jewish, I have an amazing ability to retain Money and buy things for less...

Also, I have the uncanny ability to win a racial argument against just about every other race...
Yeah, being able to invoke Godwin's Law and get away with it must be fun. *laughs*

OT: Yeah, my racial ability must be a liver of steel and the ability to be a horrible womaniser. You've gotta love the Irish, right? Hah
I know it was fairly obvious, but I'm still pretty happy that I got you're Irish before you mentioned it, =D

Asturiel

the God of Pants
Nov 24, 2009
Halaxis said:
Indian over here. +10 to INT and Wis, -5 to STR and DEX, +5 to CHR if NOT HAIRY, -50 CHR for OH MY GOD, WTF IS THAT HAIRY THING? IS IT A DUDE OR A CHICK? FCK IT'S A CHICK! hairiness/ugliness. Oh, We also get +10% gold from encounters because of our penny-pinching methods and -10% in stores because of Desi Cheapness. Our Race also tend sto be late by atleast 1 hour at all social events. Finally, our Racial WMD is the Curry Bomb, hyper-concentrated, Extra Spicy curry packed in a shell. When it goes off, every non-brownie is affected with the stat BURN and EXPLOSIVE DIARRHEA. Our Race excels at the Engineer, IT, Mathematicians, Nerd, Desi-Corner-Shop-Owner Classes. Our prestige class is A Doctor.

Wow, this is harsh. Well It's against my self, so Oh Well!
Sorry if is was being to harsh on my Race...
Thanks for saving me time on our race related portion of companies and workspaces.

Also im Canadian eh, being able to channel maple syrup at will, using eh? And it works.
OOOHHOOOH All men, and some women have the ability to channel their inner lumberjack and go on a muderous rampages. Hehe we dont tell you that shit in the woods, we leave that for our bear Gods.

Kurokami

Feb 23, 2009
FrndlyMisanthrpe said:
Being a Timelord, I have the ability to regenerate up to twelve times, each time gaining a new body.
And as an American, I have the ability to bullshit people on the Internet.
Yeah right, you're not American!

FrndlyMisanthrpe

May 28, 2009
Kurokami said:
FrndlyMisanthrpe said:
Being a Timelord, I have the ability to regenerate up to twelve times, each time gaining a new body.
And as an American, I have the ability to bullshit people on the Internet.
Yeah right, you're not American!
Yeah I am...
If it's because I know about Dr Who, there's this thing called BBC America. Derp.

ribonuge

Dec 7, 2009
We Irish have incessant pride. And the ability to gain +1 intelligence from alcohol. Not -1 !

fletch_talon

Nov 6, 2008
Australian.
+10 resistance to poison.
+10 damage bonus against beasts.

International Relations
Whilst active your character draws 20% more threat from non-Australian characters with the Politically Correct passive ability.

digitalarcane667

Jan 8, 2010
quarter Finnish - Frost resistance : You generate large amounts of body heat, making you resilient to cold
half Italian - Hairy Chef: You are as hairy as Bigfoot, increasing frost resistance bonuses and able to cook surprisingly well, giving you a passive boost to cooking.
quarter Scottish - I like swords: You have a penchant for sharp, metal objects.

100% American - complete lack of diplomacy: you fail at pleasing and/or understanding other cultures and races of the world, causing you gain 25% less reputation amongst other cultures and races.

Macphail

Apr 16, 2009
Chinese, I have the amazing power or receiving a few hundred dollars as a gift every holiday.

Treblaine

Jul 25, 2008
Slightly higher rate of synthesis of Vitamin D when exposed to sunlight... the downside is I easily sunburn. But the best "racial ability" but the only one that is conclusively scientifically proven.