What do you consider to be your "racial ability"?

Dec 30, 2009
Indian over here. +10 to INT and Wis, -5 to STR and DEX, +5 to CHR if NOT HAIRY, -50 CHR for OH MY GOD, WTF IS THAT HAIRY THING? IS IT A DUDE OR A CHICK? FCK IT'S A CHICK! hairiness/ugliness. Oh, We also get +10% gold from encounters because of our penny-pinching methods and -10% in stores because of Desi Cheapness. Our Race also tend sto be late by atleast 1 hour at all social events. Finally, our Racial WMD is the Curry Bomb, hyper-concentrated, Extra Spicy curry packed in a shell. When it goes off, every non-brownie is affected with the stat BURN and EXPLOSIVE DIARRHEA. Our Race excels at the Engineer, IT, Mathematicians, Nerd, Desi-Corner-Shop-Owner Classes. Our prestige class is A Doctor.

Wow, this is harsh. Well It's against my self, so Oh Well!
Sorry if is was being to harsh on my Race...

MercenaryCanary

Mar 24, 2008
I'm American, so I have a hidden ability that allows me to freak out about the tiniest things.
And I'm also Hispanic, so I have the ability to do something that Hispanics are apparently known for. What it is? I don't fucking know, the American part of me prevents me from finding out.
Aaaaaaaaaand, finally, I am German as well. Really can't say anything here without the American bit thinking it's racist.

jebus4you

Jul 11, 2009
being italian-irish i can be drunk and still be able to kick a guys ass like i was sober

Manhattan2112

Jul 5, 2009
As a mixture between white and middle eastern, my ability is to get mad at people very easily, and then make them some macaroni and cheese.

TheBoulder

Nov 11, 2009
As a Canadian, I can make the worlds best bacon and maple syrup. Also, being white, gravity is stronger for me so I can't jump.

rated pg

Aug 21, 2008
Since I'm French, I have the ability to complain and brag endlessly, then surrender and cower in a corner at the first sign of danger. But I'm also Canadian, so I get along with everyone.

Elf Defiler Korgan

Apr 15, 2009
As an Australian of Russo-Hungarian ancestry, I can walk around in shorts in low temperatures and find it comfortable. It freaks out my friends.

I am glad this has not gone a very bad way.

benoitowns

Oct 18, 2009
I have the power to say I am whatever race I want to be except black. I am dark enough to be considered....uh.....yea and white enough to...

tjcross

Apr 14, 2008
being canadian i have the ability to make an arse of myself and still be polite
being a nerd i get a +4 on my useless knowledge rolls wait thats a class ability isn't it

Junkle

in the trunkle.
Oct 26, 2009
Being an American of Scottish and German descent, I have the ability to become very, VERY angry, release my frustration in the form of sarcasm, and wear a kilt. Oh, and woad. And claymores. Mmmmm, claymores...

Paendorrah

Sep 8, 2009
combat90 said:
Being Danish...cold resistance, countered by a weakness to heat.
I'll second that. I wanna add something along the lines of a natural affinity to pissing several Middel Eastern countries off at once with the cunning use of a pen and a piece of paper. Meh. I guess that's it then.

Standby

Jul 24, 2008
Being english i have the ability to complain about absolutely anything and everything yet not do anything due to being born with crippling apathy.