What do you consider to be your "racial ability"?

Jammerz

Nov 2, 2009
I'm Irish, I have the ability to have Americans love me and get away with talking in a Leprechaun accent in front of foreigners

ejb626

Aug 6, 2009
As a redhead I can scare people who took that one episode of South Park seriously

jjdes

Jan 25, 2008
I'm half Sri Lankan, so being able to play Cricket is my racial ability. This couples well with my Australian half, which grants me the ability to drink copious amounts of beer.

Pariah87

Jul 9, 2009
Bill Bailey has it right.

The English are infused with a whistful melancholy, prone to binge drinking, mild eccentricity and casual violence.

Graustein

Jun 15, 2008
As a Jew, I have a mind-bendingly game-breaking Race Card, more powerful than even the mighty Black Race Card.

The Shade of Time

Nov 22, 2008
Shetland - Being able to drink copious amounts of alcohol while not feeling drunk, Invent animals from sheep guts (Haggis) and my Racial mount would be a Tiny little Pony.

English - Drink allot of lot of hot liquid without burning self, while drinking in other countrys is incapable of being a nice guy.

And like Jimmy Carr said the great thing about being English is the ablility to laugh at ourselves, and when I say Laugh I mean Invade, and when i say ourselves I mean other countrys.

AkJay

Feb 22, 2009
I'm white, so I don't get pulled over if I'm seen driving an expensive car.

SantoUno

Aug 13, 2009
As a mexican, according to all my friends can eat our own ethnicity's food without getting diarrhea.

hightide

Kittenkiller
Jun 17, 2009
Being a white American I have the ability to offend people of other races by just looking at them and the ability to feel bad afterwards.

Bato

Oct 18, 2009
Being a mix of Irish, Scottish, and English.

I naturally have a taste for alcohol, resistant to it, and probably a little bit drunk constantly.
The amazing ability to complain about everything.
And fabulously eccentric, and love for tea.

Simriel

The Count of Monte Cristo
Dec 22, 2008
As a Scotsman I can wield Bastard Swords as a martial weapon, and gain Rage no matter my class. I also have the ability to wear a Skirt and still be badass in it!

gbemery

Jun 27, 2009
Wow, a lot of people don't know the difference between 'race' and 'nationality'.

firedfns13

Jun 4, 2009
pimppeter2 said:
Being Greek, I am naturally a god of sex
And ancient warfare.

I as a Diver (the swimmers will tell you we dont count as people, but they're jealous) have the amazing ability of being immune to pain.

Barblade

Jul 11, 2009
As a Norwegian, I can chuck more wood than a woodchuck could chuck if the woodchuck could chuck wood.

And according to stereotypical beliefs, I have a talent for killing polarbears that walk around in the streets.

+ I'm a viking, so I eat mushrooms and go berserk on Native Americans.

Somthing

Jan 12, 2009
Bein Norwegian i have a pluss to cold resistance and my viking heritage has left me with a default pluss in sailing pillaging and humping english and irish people. (We brought gingers to Ireland. or we ended up with getting it back to Norway from Ireland not quite sure :)