What do you hate?

PrimoThePro

Jun 23, 2009
vento 231 said:
PrimoThePro said:
vento 231 said:
Also, I hate the bigoted, especially if there is predjudice against my breed of dog. If you remember what my favorite breed is I'll give you a cookie.
Pitbull, or Boxer, one of those dogs who people THINK are vicious yet are not. Also, Metal does not try to be Pop. Even a little bit.
I hate ignorance. That's it.
Ding ding, I own a pit bull, and my grandpa has a boxer.
YAAAY! I like macadamia nuts on my cookie.

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
blueberries
because when they are fresh, and you bite on them it feels like a pimple is bursting in your mouth. gross
considering i "clean" skin by extracting acne's presents as a job i don't want the feeling in my mouth.

dickseverywhere

Oct 6, 2010
Salad Is Murder said:
People who do the taunt moves in Tekken only after they win, look who's the brave one.
bravery is just stupidity with a pretty name.

i hate that stupid twat 'jack and calumon' and his ridiculous imaginary friend bullshit.
i hate that i've been watching coverage of midterms most of the night and damn near every candidate has gone 'I BELIEVES IN GAWD ALMIDEE HERPADERP GIMME SUM VOTES HOOYAH!'
and myself of course, doesn't everyone?

Jawz 014

Aug 18, 2010
EA games
pop music
American Idol
pop music
The New England Patriots
pop music
EA games
Jack Thompson
and last but no were near least... pop music and EA games

Nifty

Sep 30, 2008
People who spit in the street.

I don't enjoy getting chunks of someone's lung on my shoe, Jesus.

Mr Smiles

Aug 3, 2010
i strongly dislike people who hate haters hating haters for hating people hating on hate threads, i also loath wireless mice....

vento 231

Dec 31, 2009
Communist partisan said:
vento 231 said:
Communist partisan said:
Nazis and racists.
Sieg Heil!!! (Hail Victory In German)
Yeah, I know but still not a fun joke than my hole family was slautherd in WW2 so you better drop that bullshit than talking to me, ok?
Really? Your gonna do that when I did a little joke, and your whole family didn't die, you are still here, and I bet your parents are too. I'm legitimately sorry that I upset you, and that anyone you know or were related too died. My bad, but honestly, it was along time ago, you don't have to make me look like a dick because of two words.

Saboten

Sep 13, 2010
Rusman said:
what Glee does to great songs.
Dude, I almost got kicked out of the camp where I worked's store because I called it blasphemy.

I hate DBZ

dickseverywhere

Oct 6, 2010
Communist partisan said:
vento 231 said:
Communist partisan said:
Nazis and racists.
Sieg Heil!!! (Hail Victory In German)
Yeah, I know but still not a fun joke than my hole family was slautherd in WW2 so you better drop that bullshit than talking to me, ok?
im sure people who lost family members to the regimes in the USSR, china, north korea, poland or any of the other countries that suffered under brutal communist governments love your username.

Romidude

Aug 3, 2010
Anime.
Religion.
Smokers.
Mr.Smiles avatar (post 90).
Apple.
People who think Halo is overrated.
How the Halo games don't portray how awesome the story can be.
People who make fun of me for being a nerd, I'll be the one with a job.
The people who are too stupid to take time to learn to be accepting of other people.
Racism.
How hard programming can get at some times.
And Republicans for this picture below.

BenzSmoke

Nov 1, 2009
aschere van she said:
This person. [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view]
Oh no. I'm not falling for that again.

I hate:
When my computer lags.
Ignorant racist/anti-religious people that don't know what they're talking about. [http://articles.cnn.com/2010-07-29/us/florida.burn.quran.day_1_american-muslims-religion-cair-spokesman-ibrahim-hooper?_s=PM:US]
People who make fun of those for being different, and mean it.
People that resist change even if it could change the world for the better.
The music the kids are listening to. (I.E. Bieber, The Jonas Brothers, etc.)
People who think their opinion is law and can't accept the opinions of others. [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4v9tfSCaHg&feature=player_embedded]
Games and movies that rely on cliches instead of taking time to tell a good story. [http://www.collectedcurios.com/HTP_007_Halo.jpg]