What do you look like behind the avatar?

King of Asgaard

Vae Victis, Woe to the Conquered
Oct 31, 2011
Well now, the Escapists are looking mighty fine. :D
Anyway, here's me a couple of months back when I last wore a suit.

Ratties

May 8, 2013
A pale white, bald man. Really can't stand having hair, so I shaved it off. Kind of look like Moby. Have to say, that most people think I look better without hair. Eventually I will take a pic where you can really see me. Rarely the center of attention in any photo.

Ratties

May 8, 2013
Not Gabe Newell said:
You sexy sons-a-bitches and your good looks.

I'm the fatass with the dog. His name was Walker, and we were transporting him to a foster lady in Indian Trail.

Also this was a time when I thought Fedoras/Trilbies were cool.
A Fedora usually looks pretty good when you have no hair. Really have no problem pulling it off because I am bald on top. Can't stand having hair, so I shaved it off. Have to say that a group of people all wearing them just looks kind of moronic. Ever see see people wearing them for an event, or Halloween, that's okay. Really don't look that bad in it, Fedora's have always been in style as far as I am concerned.

SonicWaffle

Oct 14, 2009
Colour Scientist said:
I always post old photos in these threads out of laziness so, just for you, here's one I took just now.

...huh. From your avatar, I'd always pictured you as looking much sterner. That photo has ruined my mental image :p

OT: Here is me.

BleedingPride

Aug 10, 2009
This is me earlier this year, needless to say a few of you may share a similar interest with me. I apologize for the picture being rather large. I've had a haircut so my hair is a little bit shorter.

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
xmbts said:
Looks awful.
I win!
You look lovely.
Your fringe is much more impressive than mine!

See, compliments!
SonicWaffle said:
Colour Scientist said:
I always post old photos in these threads out of laziness so, just for you, here's one I took just now.

...huh. From your avatar, I'd always pictured you as looking much sterner. That photo has ruined my mental image :p
That's what someone said last time I posted in one of these.
I guess I should frown more.

RandV80

Oct 1, 2009
From imdb here's me chilling with my best buds Sam and Dean, where I'm the guy to the right of Dean.

Calibanbutcher

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2009
EeveeElectro said:
Calibanbutcher said:
Heh, they were right when we did that Podcast. You DO look like a young Dolph Lundgren! Although much more handsome~~

MrPhyntch said:
-El snip-
That's a pretty great Heavy cosplay :) Did you not want to shave your head for it?

Scarim Coral said:
-Le snip-
Lazy, lazy :p
Here's that pic of us at MCM, even though my wig was in really bad condition at that point :/
Well thank you very much, I'd return the compliment but I've been told that it's creepy to tell a girl one doesn't know that she's good looking on the internet (at least if you're a guy) because reasons and more reasons.
I managed to recognize whom you were cosplaying as though and you're pulling it off quite well I might add.

Zachary Amaranth said:
Ugly as hell, so I will spare you all.

Colour Scientist said:
You literally have anime eyes? Awesome!

Can you also jump thirty feet in the air for no reason?

>.>
Must. Resist. Juvenile. Joke....
Ah fuck it.
You should see what she does to you when you wander in on her without clothes on....

Mordekaien

Sep 3, 2010
I love these threads!

It's taken about half year back, while attending a birthday party.

farscythe

Dec 8, 2010
eh figured i'd join in for once.

(i think all the sunlight may have broken me....possibly the beer helped)

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Calibanbutcher said:
Must. Resist. Juvenile. Joke....
Ah fuck it.
You should see what she does to you when you wander in on her without clothes on....
Don't the people who do that usually end up hurt in rather extreme fashions?

I really don't want to find out. :p

Calibanbutcher

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2009
Colour Scientist said:
EeveeElectro said:
Colour Scientist said:
You seriously look THAT pretty just sitting around the house? Dafuq! Burn the witch!
Haha, thanks.

Luckily, due to the magic of close-up photography, you can't see my over-sized t-shirt and sexy around-the-house harem pants ensemble. :D
I made a dirty joke that involves you so I figure it's only fair you also get a notification and stuff.

PLus: Since I posted in this thread, you can now attach a face to the crazy voice you keep hearing in podcasts and stuff.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Colour Scientist said:
[
I assume anime eyes just means abnormally large.
Thanks for nothing! :D
For what it's worth, I don't see it as a bad thing. My attention was drawn to them and I was trying to figure out why and that's what I came up with.

However, if you want to use the word "abnormal," I'd say "abnormal" works for you.

ROCK IT!

>.>

(not that changing your eyes would be a particularly viable strategy anyway, but still)

rhyno435

Apr 24, 2009
[http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/842/25v6.jpg/]

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
Calibanbutcher said:
I made a dirty joke that involves you so I figure it's only fair you also get a notification and stuff.

PLus: Since I posted in this thread, you can now attach a face to the crazy voice you keep hearing in podcasts and stuff.
I don't think anyone has ever accidentally walked in on me with no clothes on so I don't know how I'd react.
I don't watch enough anime to get the joke. :D
I'm sorry, I'm such a failure.

I know, I saw.
I'm so disappointed that you don't look like a cartoon villain. :p
Zachary Amaranth said:
Colour Scientist said:
[
I assume anime eyes just means abnormally large.
Thanks for nothing! :D
For what it's worth, I don't see it as a bad thing. My attention was drawn to them and I was trying to figure out why and that's what I came up with.

However, if you want to use the word "abnormal," I'd say "abnormal" works for you.

ROCK IT!

>.>

(not that changing your eyes would be a particularly viable strategy anyway, but still)
Well then, thank you, I think...

You still haven't posted a photo.
CONTRIBUTE.

Kenbo Slice

Deep In The Willow
Jun 7, 2010
This picture was taken back in April, it's of my cousin and I. (I'm in the Aquaman shirt)