What do you look like behind the avatar?

Eleuthera

Let slip the Guinea Pigs of war!
Sep 11, 2008
Gooking good everybody :)
About three weeks back at Lowlands Festival, I'm the guy...

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
These threads are always more nice than you'd think they be. :) That's a good thing by the way.

And if ya want one where I don't have a beard.

Mr Fixit

Oct 22, 2008
You want pics? Fine I'll give you some pics, just be warned I may have been slightly intoxicated when these were taken.
Oh & I'm the guy by the way.
& I was tired in this one, but I miss my hair.

And as many others have already said, they is a bunch of good looking people on here & some damn sexy ladies.

Chemical Alia

Feb 1, 2011
This is what I look like in infrared. I was actually wearing a bright orange shirt and the glasses hanging on my shirt are actually super-dark sunglasses!

TheKaz

Jul 2, 2012
I'm more of a lurker than a poster,but hell why not?

forgive my terri-bad webcam quality :C(because I certainly don't,you can't even make out my muttonstache well)

Mehttp://i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu80/Volkeheim/Snapshot_20130701_1_zpse0237d6c.jpg []

also apologies for my terrible ability to use command prompt-links

Matt Dellar

Jun 26, 2011
I don't know what I expected (okay, yes I do: neckbeards), but the average Escapist is fairly pretty.

staika

I am Tizzy's Willing Slave
Aug 3, 2009
Blow_Pop said:
staika said:
For some reason I imagined you as a girl...I'unno why. I think it's the username. And my reluctance in general at looking at people's profiles..[sub][sub]Also the inner creeper in me likes these for the same reasons[/sub][/sub]
You're not the first and you wont be the last. People IRL that talk to me on the phone think I'm a girl half the time. It's happened so much that I'm used to it now XD

Blow_Pop

Supreme Evil Overlord
Jan 21, 2009
TimeLord said:
Blow_Pop said:
TimeLord said:
Blow_Pop said:
TimeLord said:
If I do my 9 cosplay (either the proper "male" version or my female version substituting shirt for corset) and I'm ever out your way or vice versa will you take photos with me?
Of course! As long as it has copious amounts of leather jacket/overcoat or it wouldn't be the 9th Doctor!
I will take ANY excuse to wear my leather jacket. Dear gods do I love that thing
Ah yes, that's like me and my Tennant trenchcoat. Unfortunately it's too sunny just now in Scotland (weirdly) to wear. Roll on winter and the snow!
Yeah...it's ALWAYS to hot out here to wear leather. My excuses usually come from riding on the backs of some of my friend s motorcycles because drivers out here are insane as shit

Blow_Pop

Supreme Evil Overlord
Jan 21, 2009
staika said:
Blow_Pop said:
staika said:
For some reason I imagined you as a girl...I'unno why. I think it's the username. And my reluctance in general at looking at people's profiles..[sub][sub]Also the inner creeper in me likes these for the same reasons[/sub][/sub]
You're not the first and you wont be the last. People IRL that talk to me on the phone think I'm a girl half the time. It's happened so much that I'm used to it now XD
I think I was associating female by your username.........

omicron1

Mar 26, 2008
EeveeElectro said:
Calibanbutcher said:
I must know a lot of creepers then xD I find there's nothing wrong with it, but people CAN go way too far and tread into creepy territory. No silly double standards where I'm concerned. [sub]I creep on BOTH genders[/sub]
As someone who suffered from low self esteem (but now couldn't give a damn) I do like to make people feel goooood. :3

omicron1 said:
Your... your eyes! They are amazing ;O they're so striking and lovely. Can I have them? C;

xmbts said:
Looks awful.
You look great you silly old goose, you shouldn't have worried so much~

Playful Pony said:
As a crazy cat lady I demand you hand that top over to me at once, pretty lady.

Yours sincerely, the Minister of Crazy Cat Spinsters.
You can copy them... Not sure about taking them, though - I think I still need them. :)

P.Tsunami

Feb 21, 2010
Chemical Alia said:
This is what I look like in infrared. I was actually wearing a bright orange shirt and the glasses hanging on my shirt are actually super-dark sunglasses!

That picture is fifteen different kinds of amazing!

I look like this sometimes:

staika

Aug 3, 2009
Blow_Pop said:
staika said:
Blow_Pop said:
staika said:
Ah, I haven't heard that one yet but I could see it. Though it's all the same in the end, no matter why you thought I was a girl. Also I can read, I'm just real sick at the moment >.>'

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
EeveeElectro said:
Yours sincerely, the Minister of Crazy Cat Spinsters.
Huh. I misread that as "Yours sincerely, the Minister of Crazy Cat Sphincters."

Not sure what else to say about that. I'll see myself out now.

Blow_Pop

Supreme Evil Overlord
Jan 21, 2009
staika said:
Blow_Pop said:
staika said:
Blow_Pop said:
staika said:
Ah, I haven't heard that one yet but I could see it. Though it's all the same in the end, no matter why you thought I was a girl. Also I can read, I'm just real sick at the moment >.>'
wait. I'm lost. where did reading come into this? Sorry to hear you're sick.

staika

Aug 3, 2009
Blow_Pop said:
staika said:
Blow_Pop said:
staika said:
Blow_Pop said:
staika said:
I looked back to the original comment and saw that you did mention that it must have been my username. I kinda skipped over that while I was reading the quote. So I felt a little stupid for skipping over that so I made the comment about not reading.

Blow_Pop

Supreme Evil Overlord
Jan 21, 2009
staika said:
Blow_Pop said:
staika said:
I looked back to the original comment and saw that you did mention that it must have been my username. I kinda skipped over that while I was reading the quote. So I felt a little stupid for skipping over that so I made the comment about not reading.
OOOOOooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh NOW I get it.......I feel stupid right now

staika

Aug 3, 2009
Blow_Pop said:
staika said:
Blow_Pop said:
staika said:
OOOOOooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh NOW I get it.......I feel stupid right now
Don't worry you're in good company. I felt stupid earlier so I guess that makes us even XD

schrodinger

Jul 19, 2013
some rather good looking men in this thread~

oh fuck it, might as well join in the fun.

bitches don't know about my scarves.