What do YOU taste like?

Sebenko

Dec 23, 2008
SilentCom said:
I'm still waiting for someone to say that you should ask their girlfriend/boyfriend what they taste like *wink wink
I can't say that cause I don't have a gf =(
I may have just ruined it though.
Go on then...

Ask my boyfriend.

Smokej

Nov 22, 2010
that reminds of a proverb: cannibalism isn't a taboo any longer, it's just a matter of taste ;)

Se7enUpMustang

Apr 7, 2010
I can say with resonable certainty that said creature would think that I taste like me. (I checked and I was right, I do taste like me)

Headsprouter

Monster Befriender
Legacy
Nov 19, 2010
poiumty said:
I would taste like fresh cut spring flowers, spewn across a babbling brook with a hint of lemon.

That is to say, horrible.
Thats from edd, ed n' eddy?

On topic, though, I'd probably taste of nothing. I'm ginger, and i think your taste is determined by the presence of a soul. Yes, all foods have a soul.

Thomiroth

Mar 17, 2011
Well, given that I don't particularly like the thought of being eaten, I would hope the first bite tasted of pestilence mixed with various toxins and poisons with just a hint of sentience evacuating horror.

However, I would most likely taste like human, sadly. Hey, man's gotta eat... =D

micky

Apr 27, 2009
i think i would taste pretty good on account of all the vegetables and healthy foods i eat, but very salty (i eat to much salty foods)