What do you use for a computer background??

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
Joratron666 said:
Since I don't know how to include pictures and script and shit, my current background is the scene from 300 where the Spartans are pushing the Persians off the cliff, in the Silhouettes and shit, except replace the Persians with the Covenant and the Spartans with the UNSC Spartans :D
To include a image copy the URL of the picture and ["img"]"Url of the picture"["/img"]
NOTE: Do not use the " " " or else...

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
I've got some NASA spacescapes. Got them after playing Mass Effect 1.
I quite like them.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Currently:

Got it for a while now, gonna change it around soon. That's what I like these threads for, sure they pop up often but they always give me nice new background ideas.

Athinira

Jan 25, 2010
I happen to know a lot of beautiful girls, so i use a Slideshow with pictures of them standing with me :)

moretimethansense

Apr 10, 2008
Right now:
I have a huge selection of mostly anime and game backgrounds but most of them had to be move to my other PC when I formated this one, haven't got roun to putting them back.

Merkavar

Aug 21, 2010
mine changes every few minutes to different shots of australia. like a shot of the kimberlys and right now its like a lavanda farm picture,

AlmostLikeLife

Apr 24, 2009
Control Panel > Sounds, Speech, and Audio Devices > Sounds and Audio Devices > Sounds Tab

Set "Exit Windows" and "Start Windows" to whatever .WAV files you have on your hard drive.

The specific Futurama sounds I got I found on a Futurama fan site.

Mistermixmaster

Aug 4, 2009
I got a LOT of backgrounds changing every 5 minutes. All my backgrounds are from games and animes I've enjoyed immensely! ^_^

Since posting at a thread like this without pics would be rude, heres a very select few:

sheogoraththemad

Feb 6, 2010
AlmostLikeLife said:
Control Panel > Sounds, Speech, and Audio Devices > Sounds and Audio Devices > Sounds Tab

Set "Exit Windows" and "Start Windows" to whatever .WAV files you have on your hard drive.

The specific Futurama sounds I got I found on a Futurama fan site.
Thank You ;)

Naheal

Sep 6, 2009
Who says 4chan is useless? I just got a new background from there.