What do you use for a computer background??

Daffy F

Apr 17, 2009
MySoxSmell said:
so, subject pretty much describes what im asking here,
what are you rocking for your background?
im not sure how to add pictures so i cant show you mine
also im using the default background that came with my computer

we like pictures :D
I'd love to show you a picture, but Bungie.net is VERY annoying for image hosting. But anyway. Mine is a screenshot of myself at the end of the second level of Halo: Reach - In a forklift! Anyone who's tried that can testify for how hard it is to get the forklift all the way to the end...

Napierdalac

Oct 3, 2010
I often change my wallpaper, i have a huge collection of models/celebs from skins.be.

Atm, i use 3 different wallpapers of Vikki Blows on my 3 computers, and on my PS3 a wallpaper with Veronica Gomez.. None of them safe for work.

Tho it happens that a car sneaks in... :D

Nibsy

Sep 11, 2009
The Citadel from the Mass Effect series, found here [http://droot1986.deviantart.com/art/Mass-Effect-2-Citadel-154770894]

My name is Fiction

Sep 27, 2010
PoisonUnagi said:
Mine changes every 15 minutes, I have a massive folder full of 'em. I want more xD

Probably my best favourite one is my Rena Ryuugu one:

It's that, but upscaled to my native reso.
I like it! :D

SpAc3man

Jul 26, 2009
Here's mine, I'm quite proud of it. Matches my gamer name I use for all games.

tkioz

Fussy Fiddler
May 7, 2009
I usually grab something sci-fi-ish off deviant art every now and then when I feel like a change.

Kenji_03

May 12, 2007
Windows 7: 30 second rotation. A few "SC: Ghost" Nova images because of her smexy bum.

Rotates between these and a few others I custom modified. I used GIMP to make all of these 1600x1#00 size.

ending with this one shopped in between two other photos I found

Vrach

Jun 17, 2010
Currently, Sacking of Coruscant, the 4th/5th page from The Shadows Walk, fan webcomic being made for TOR:

Angryman101

Aug 7, 2009
Oh gosh, I have so many. Let's get em out...
Current:
Next:
Previous:
More:

Gincairn

Jan 14, 2010
I tend to change mine quite regularly to either stuff found on the web or home made bits and pieces.

This is mine, I put it together yesterday, the character images are not my work they were found on deviantart, I just did some minor editing and placement.

Before that it was this. . . (warning large file)

Crossborder

Oct 16, 2008
I've had this for 8 weeks now and I don't feel like changing it. It's wierd, because normally my backgrounds last for a week or so before I get sick of seeing the same picture.
I got this one from 4chan, and if I remember right, he said was taken by a Stalker LARPer.

I was just in one of these threads on 4chan, and I love how everyone here gives a bit of an explanation.

Gincairn

Jan 14, 2010
Guitarmasterx7 said:
I just have the default windows background atm.

Used to be this on my old computer
But now I don't have the file and googling it only results in screenshots of other people's backgrounds, as seen above.
FOUND IT!

aceair

Aug 11, 2010
I have the picture of the amazing view of the zakheera ward and the presidium of the citadel they used for those litographs. I wish i bought one when i had the chance...

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
Well mine's usually an animated Matrix code, but recently I changed it to this picture of a Stargate in the snow:

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/albums/uni_season1/115-Lost/screencaps/sgu_115_20311.jpg

Though I've put animated Snowflakes over the top.