What Do You Want For XMas?

warthoggunner

Oct 11, 2009
aaronx83 said:
ooohhh its ahrd, my battle is between a 16gb Ipad or a 32 Gb Ipod Touch 4th Generation
btw:suggestions are welcome
A netbook or a not insanly expensive mp3 player.

or a toaster.

Anything is better than overpriced Apple gadgets

Blindswordmaster

Dec 28, 2009
An Xbox 360 slim with 250GB hard drive
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Microsoft points
Fable 3
The first season of Sons of Anarchy
That should make for a very merry Christmas.

whatdoyouthink

Nov 4, 2009
all i want are two new tvs, one for my room at my moms house and another at my dads because i think the tv there is like 15 years old and the quality and sound on it are horrible

BENZOOKA

This is the most wittiest title
Oct 26, 2009
Irridium said:
A new xbox360 hard drive.

Yeah thats about it.

I'd buy it, but there's no way in hell I'm paying $100 for a 60gb hard drive. Or $150 for a 120gb hard drive.
Can't you just get regular HDDs for that? 1 TB SATAII HDD's cost around 80 ?.

OT: The Hobbit. I've read it several times, but I've lost it now when I'd like to read it once again. Also I want a hard-covered book, which the previous was not.

likalaruku

Nov 29, 2008
Red Dead Redemption, a subscription to Lord of the Rings Online (need one to unlock half the content), a backlit keyboard, 2 graphics cards, for Maximum PC to put back in all the regular articles they've removed between 2002 & 2009, for PC Gamer to stop focusing solely on shooters & WoW, a 6 pack of imported Cactus Cooler, goggles for onion-chopping, Goldeneye/Fable 2/Katamaru Damacy to get a PC release, Sakuracon to promise to move back to Seatac, & a trip to that Harry Potter theme park.

Angerwing

Kid makes a post...
Jun 1, 2009
A very nice watch.

I have everything else I want. Laptop, TV, xbox, top of the range headphones, top of the range mouse, buttloads of games... etc. I work full time, and don't feel the need to save, so my reasonable weekly paycheck usually goes straight back into the store (I work in an electronics store, so I get cost price on everything). Winner.

But I told my mum that we'll pick out a watch, she can pay what she deems reasonable, and I'll pay the balance.

Oh, and some lollies.

Pigeon_Grenade

May 29, 2008
i Honestly Don't Want Anything, However that Answer Wont Please my mum, she is going to insist on getting me something, and i'm not sure what to tell her this year

Cogwheel

Apr 3, 2010
Chanukkah here, being Jewish and all. That said, nothing. Would feel a bit guilty if anyone ever gave me a gift, to be honest, so it's just as well that it's never happened.

That said, if it took a little less guesswork on my part as to what I should get for people, that would be quite nice.

Uncreative

Oct 29, 2009
Well, people have a bad habit of getting me useless things for Christmas. Not even the good kind of useless either, the "Wow, paper weights laugh at you, don't they?" kind of useless.

So, I'm keeping my list simple.