Anti Nudist Cupcake

Mar 23, 2010
Ultratwinkie said:
Anti Nudist Cupcake said:
Ultratwinkie said:
Glaive_21842 said:
Legion. I want Legion.
Oh yeah, definitely this, he is always on my squad.

And to see what a quarian looks like.
And a turian female.
And a salarian female.
And a krogan female.
And a batarian female.

Wha.. There are rarely any females in mass effect?? WHAT SAUSAGE FEST IS THIS???
THIS IS SPARTA.

Yea i did a comic, movie, AND historical joke. You're welcome.
0_0

There aren't allot of women in Sparta, are there? (Never watched 300, my parents would get worried if I looked at... those guys)

Well done, sir.
Women in Sparta were basically kept at the house (like the aliens do with their females, they keep them in the homeworld). The men would mate with each other and even children.
So what you're saying is that the krogan are gay?
I knew it, bunch of jocks.

FFHAuthor

Aug 1, 2010
General BrEeZy said:
i want the mako. i dont care how bad the handling was, it was a kick-a$$ vehicle!
i wanna see the rachni fighting the reapers with us, all squad mates from both games on my team, the geth joining the quarians and everyone else in the fight. cerberus to join us and stop being self-centered babies. anderson in combat, udina dead, the turian councellor to facepalm when he sees the reapers attack, then his head to explode. i want ship combat, more spectres, awesome firefights, baby krogans, female turians and krogans, close-quarters weapons, stealth missions, ground assault on a reaper and successfully taking it out, more thresher maws, more people to screw, a wider variety of fricking hairstyles, for crying out loud! WALK ON PLANET FREAKING EARTH FOR ONCE INSTEAD OF READING ABOUT IT FROM SPACE!!!!!
maybe a laser-chainsaw.

and a planet for the quarians to settle on. I <3 you Tali!
Seconded.

Eacaraxe_v1legacy

Mar 28, 2010
Regarding inventory systems...

ME1 was very excessive. I'm all about in-depth RPG systems with oodles of customization and lots of items, but ME1 was over the top even for me. Even before you breached the subject of upgrades, the number of possible items was in the dozens if not hundreds...and the overwhelming majority of them were flat-out useless as anything but vendor and omni-gel bait. Especially for the fact that you could only carry 150 items in inventory at a time and you received so many items over the course of the game you were purging your inventory at least once per mission and assignment. When you hit the omni-gel and cred cap by the end of a level 1 playthrough (and in the case of NG+ playthroughs, back at the cap by the time you leave the Citadel), it's just too much.

Especially for the fact that especially armor was so character-specific and randomized. Great, Wrex just got his third Colossus X armor; so why is Tali still stuck in a Titan VII and Shepard running a close second to Wrex on armor quality having only gotten a light Colossus VIII? That actually happened to me once...on a vanguard playthrough of all things.

Likewise, ME2 was too scant. The weapon and armor DLC packs helped a lot for Shepard's armor customization and for weapon variety, and cutting out the massive amount of chaff and garbage gear was fantastic (not to mention eliminating omni-gel altogether), but in an RPG I would like to have a little more control over my characters' loadouts than what ME2 had. Not to mention the horrid, horrid idea of ammo as a class skill rather than item.

I would love for ME3 to have a happy middle ground between the two previous games.

Shepard gets full customization over their armor, ME2 style; companion NPC's start with a generic, middle-ground armor and in the course of the game gets maybe two or three alternate armors which emphasize one character facet or another. For example, Tali starts with a jack-of-all trades armor but later gets one which buffs shields and another which buffs tech attacks, or Miranda later gets one which buffs squad damage and another which buffs her biotic/tech. Have some fun with it; don't just make the extra armors palette swaps. Each weapon class gets 3-5 different weapons which get a single upgrade and ammo slot which are filled by upgrade items you find/buy in the course of the game.

Or heck, chuck the "you find and buy stuff as the game progresses" aspect of it out the window and give the player full customization among all armor and weapon/upgrade types from the onset. Here's an even better chance for consequence from ME1/2: make the availability of certain weapons and upgrades dependent upon who's still alive and working with Shepard; for example, if none of the big-league biotics aren't around, nobody has the expertise to provide warp ammo. Unless Bioware is planning a reset button of some kind, it makes no sense that the arsenal, expertise and capital Shepard has stockpiled over the course of the game would disappear overnight.

vadagar1

Feb 27, 2011
Daystar Clarion:
I want to see a day-care center. A little Quarian rolling around in a bubble, a tiny Krogan bullying the other children, a baby Salarian singing Gilbert and Sulivan...

It would be awesome...
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Mr. you just made me join the site XD
the cuteness was too much to bare.

anyway hi all and I would love to see:

1-space battles.

2-vehicles (mako, space fighter, hover tank, battle walker....anything)

3-planet exploring but with more hazerds and awesome secrets even if it means less planets to land on or smaller maps, think huge canyons miles deep, lost underground temples, volcano exploding, secret enemy base ...etc

4-more customization for weapons and looks, the armor coloring was great but I want also more armor options to be added, also the weapon mods in ME1 were great, the old inventory was annoying though.

5-thermal clip + overheat hybred.

6-gay/bi option for Shepard.

7-Tali face :p

8-more bad-assness for paragon in between talking (like why renegade can shot the gas pipe near the Krogan and paragon can't!! its war)

9-more more more missions :)

10-more rpg elements in regards of abilities and technology and more effective biotics/engineering, in ME2 they were useless on higher difficulties above normal.

11-NO MORE SCANNING

12-resolve all the lose ends like the Geth, the Qaurian home world, Cerberus fate, Krogan Genophage....etc

13-romance with other aliens... yes even Krogan, yes ewwww but more options makes life/game more fun.

14-more conversations MORE MORE a lot more.

15-more gear of war like ducking and rolling since they adapted the system why not prefect it (only movement wise)??!!!

16-SPACE COMBAT :p

anyway those are the major ones

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
Elevator rides!

If we're gonna have loading screens, they might as well be ones that feature news reports or banter between members of the team. Think of the missed opportunity for smack talk between Jack and Miranda. Or the dialogue between Garrus (who spent two years killing mercs) and Zaeed (who spent his life being a merc).

LaMer

Dec 23, 2010
MiracleOfSound said:
A complete absence of anything resembling multiplayer.
This... I feel it would ruin the experience.
Also:
-Less linear environments
-Longer length
-Let us see Tali's true face

Rough Sausage

May 19, 2010
Mass Effect 3 requires a bigger rifle than the widowmaker, and I'll be satisfied. I care not about the logistics of such a rifle, just make it so :p

vadagar1

Feb 27, 2011
Ultratwinkie said:
Ultratwinkie said:
Glaive_21842 said:
Legion. I want Legion.
Oh yeah, definitely this, he is always on my squad.

And to see what a quarian looks like.
And a turian female.
And a salarian female.
And a krogan female.
And a batarian female.

Wha.. There are rarely any females in mass effect?? WHAT SAUSAGE FEST IS THIS???
THIS IS SPARTA.

Yea i did a comic, movie, AND historical joke. You're welcome.
0_0

There aren't allot of women in Sparta, are there? (Never watched 300, my parents would get worried if I looked at... those guys)

Well done, sir.
Women in Sparta were basically kept at the house (like the aliens do with their females, they keep them in the homeworld). The men would mate with each other and even children.
hmmm actually as a historical fact homosexuality was actually encouraged among all male Spartans, because it strengthens the bonds of fellowship during battle, and if you ask me it worked wonders, of course the throwing "ill" babies off cliffs and hunting slaves for sport was their undoing.

LaMer

Dec 23, 2010
Ildecia said:
Glaive_21842 said:
Legion. I want Legion.
seconded
Third(ed?) He was the second most badass character (after Garrus, of course) in the whole series, maybe just because I like the idea of fighting alongside the enemy.

Jack of Spades

Feb 16, 2011
I missed the squad banter.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOg-nLWe71w
Really gives you insight on how your squad mates think of each other.

Yureina

Who are you?
May 6, 2010
I want my party from Mass Effect 2, as well as the older party members from Mass Effect 1. Get my whole crew together... and we could conquer the universe! O_O