What do you want to see in Modern Warfare 2?

Apr 3, 2009
Scarecrow38 said:
A story as good as that of the first 'Modern Warfare'.
Indeed, as long as they keep the tone, moral greyness and spectacularly tight writing I'll be happy. The only thing I'd change is the length. As I said when I realised Firefly had ended. "NOOOO! There has to be more!" The multiplayer can go hang as far as I'm concerned. Although being able to tack more than one accessory onto a weapon would be nice.

Snieeke

May 27, 2008
Remove both juggernaught AND stopping power.

Make martyrdom an animation, you take three seconds to pull out the pin and can be shot during this time

Remove the "advance and the spawn will stop" gameplay in sp. I beat veteran on all CoD games by running and taking cover, including mile high club. This system is crap and kills immersion.

A real cover system

Remove noobtubes

Take useless perks and combine them to make them more viable choices

Darkintent

Mar 17, 2009
along as it still has grenade launchers im happy
How i love to annoy the American players...
"YOU FUCKING BRITISH NOOB! USE A FUCKING REAL GUN YOU FAG!"
arrrrh heaven

MintyFreshBreathGuy

Oct 10, 2008
More perks, another zombie minigame. A better storyline that doesn't follow the normal cliche, no matter how well it's done. A lot more guns. Multiple add-ons for the guns. Campaign customization, because hey not all of us want to play the multiplayer. Also maybe just a fun little aliens minigame instead of/along with zombies. That would be fun as hell in my opinion... if done right.

Jul 9, 2008
Darth_Dude said:
Get rid of the whole prestige system, it was kinda pointless to spend all that time leveling up only to have to do it again and again and again.....
It actually was good for changing the game up. After a bit of time at 55, the game gets stagnant.
Shantari Extanu said:
Implement a nazi-zombie style minigame with the modern stuff but with an ACTUAL FUCKING STORY. Then it'd be awesome. And get rid of those stupid grenade launchers, god damn noobtubes.
For the Noobtubes, I think the best way to go about that is what W@W did; make you actually have to work for them, rather than start with it.
Hunde Des Krieg said:
I think maybe add a high level perk that lets you use more than one gun accessory. Like a silencer and a red dot.
Yeah, that was always something I thought would be a good idea. Also, why not a weapon attachement that let you use a laser sight with night vision, like in the campaign?
Sion_Barzahd said:
A reason for me to prestige.
Agreed. W@W took a step in the right direction by giving you more custom slots (it was good because it wasn't really an advantage if you prestiged, it was just somewhat less of a hassle to choose guns), something like that would be nice.

Rock Beefchest

Dec 20, 2008
hippo24 said:
nackertash said:
Get rid of all the no-skill perks, e.g. Martyrdom, the guy who thought of that should be shot.
If martyrdom had to be a conscientious act, like you had to switch to grenade before you died, or press up on the d-pad to activate, then I think it would work much better.
Chucking a couple live grenade as you die no matter how you do it doesn't sound conscientious to me at all.

TheIr0nMike

Mar 3, 2008
>More/different weapon options (did they really need the MP44)
>Better perks
>NO MARTYRDOM
>More variety in multiplayer levels (maybe even have a few not based off of single player level)
>Character customization a la Rainbow Six
>Deeper weapon customization (more than one thing to add on the weapon, plus more to add on)
>Another zombie mini game (except get rid of having to buy weapons and make it so you have to go out of your fortress and get them)
>Make it so you have to purchase weapons/perks instead of getting them by leveling up (still unsure if I would like this, just seemed interesting)
Thats all I can think of right now
>Oh, and a michael vick style mini game

ShockValue

Addicted to coffee
May 8, 2008
monalith said:
the Pancor Jackhammer http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pancor_Jackhammer
I think I'm in love.

Anyways Character customization is all I really want.

ShockValue

Addicted to coffee
May 8, 2008
ae86gamer said:
A good story. And for my character not to die. I miss you Paul Jackson :(
He's not dead, he'll be back. Preferably as a zombie. Another addition Modern Warfare 2 needs is a zombie mode of some kind!

Jenkins

Dec 4, 2007
have more Gore than WAW.

on a side note: being able to use use someones decapitated arm as a weapon would be SWEET.

maybe allow someone who is the highest rank AND prestige (most likely spelt WRONG) to unlock something really cool (maybe Land Warrior system or something).

Deadman Walkin

Jul 17, 2008
Sergeant M. Fudgey said:
Which means that player gets points for sitting on his ass.
Yep, same with air strike. Infact, I would like new rewards for 5 and 7 kill. Move away from things that kill people without you doing something. Maybe implement something that improves your ability to kill, something along those lines.

Sergeant M. Fudgey

Mar 26, 2009
Deadman Walkin said:
Sergeant M. Fudgey said:
Which means that player gets points for sitting on his ass.
Yep, same with air strike. Infact, I would like new rewards for 5 and 7 kill. Move away from things that kill people without you doing something. Maybe implement something that improves your ability to kill, something along those lines.
Yeah, maybe like in TF2, where it increases your critical hit chance every time you get a kill without dying. And the airstrike I don't mind so much, you can just run inside a building to avoid it, but they shouldn't allow radar while you're using it, so you have to guess where the enemies are.

B1GM3

Jun 3, 2008
Reading through i've seen a lot of zombie minigame requests

I HATE NAZI ZOMBIES

*ahem*

Otherwise pretty much what has been said, better perks, better gun mods and longer story

Deadman Walkin

Jul 17, 2008
Sergeant M. Fudgey said:
Yeah, maybe like in TF2, where it increases your critical hit chance every time you get a kill without dying. And the airstrike I don't mind so much, you can just run inside a building to avoid it, but they shouldn't allow radar while you're using it, so you have to guess where the enemies are.
Ah, but people would complain and complain and complain about not being able to wipe the whole team with an air strike. They have to keep the majority happy. I really only play hardcore, so avoiding an air strike is not always possible >.<

KamachoMcSagget

Mar 22, 2009
I want some multiplayer achievements, and even though I never got world at war, my friends say nazi zombies is really fun, so I want to see that return.