What do you wear when gaming?

garjian

Mar 25, 2009
hang on... im supposed to wear stuff?

:S

no fucking wonder everyone thinks im a weirdo o_O

Booze Zombie

Dec 8, 2007
Black short-sleeved shirt, black trousers and underpants (obviously).
I don't bother with socks, though, it's not like I'm gonna scale a mountain whilst playing Saints Row 2.

Nox13last

Mar 18, 2009
When I start up a game, I'm usually in my pyjamas (sleep, wake up, game, eat, game, sleep. Wash, rinse, repeat). 24/7 (excepting when I need to shower and put on my ALTERNATE pair of jet-black pyjamas.)

When I'm in my groove, I have a black fedora. I'm in pinstriped night clothes and I still make it look awesome.
Even better? I can fit it over my Xbox360 headset.

NeoDeath90

Feb 11, 2009
I feel it's where I game that's important, and not what I wear. As long as I'm comfortable, preferably in an arm chair, I'm good.

Iron Mal

Jun 4, 2008
I have a specific T-shirt and pair of boxers for 'heavy duty gaming'. The boxers a made of a fine blue silk with tribal patterns and the T-shirt has a skull on the front and the words 'kill them all, let God sort 'em out' printed on the back.

I may not be very presentable in this state but it's very comfy and just feels more 'natural'.

Roamin11

Jan 23, 2009
Whatever I put on that morning??? Or whatever I woke up in....... I don?t have a gaming uniform if that?s what your implying, changing into different cloths even if they are more comfortable is a waste of time..

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
I thought the title of this thread was funny but I'm surprised people have special gaming gear they wear.

As for me... Pjs, slippers and baggy t-shirt.

Dr.Sean

Apr 5, 2009
Nobody in the game will see what you look like IRL, so why bother? Personally, I choose not to wear clothing while gaming especially while playing mmo rpgs so as to resemble the character I'm playing.

Parallel Streaks

Jan 16, 2008
Well the only consistent piece of clothing is my lucky fingerless gloves. For some reason I always win with those things on.

But I sometimes put on my nylons and go two-dollar hoe on that GTA IV multiplayer sandbox.