What do you wear?

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Depends on the weather, right now it's winter/autumn (not much difference between the 2 in the Netherlands) so I'm mostly confined to sweaters and hoodies.

However, when I get the change I put on a casual dress shirt with a t-shirt and tank-top underneath, layers keep you warm as well and it looks way better on me.

As for pants, dark coloured jeans, and sneakers underneath. I still want to buy a pair of black Converse, those things are sexy.

I usually put on my army jacket as well when I go outside, or a thick coat when it's really cold.

Spitfire175

Jul 1, 2009
The regular: Black jeans, a band T-shirt, thrash sneakers or combat boots.
Outside, I have my trusty old leather jacet, which has lost most of its original colour, a stylish(not) stetson, and possibly sunglasses to make me look cool, like Fonz.

Wadders

Aug 16, 2008
Mostly Levi's jeans of varying colours/ styles, a shirt with rolled sleeves, over a t-shirt of a matching/ correspondning colour, and some DCs or Etnies for footwear. And a jacket if it's cold, but never a hat. I hate those people who go round wearing trilbys with jumpers and think they loook so fucking hip. Seriously, it's not the 1920's any more, and those things only look good if you're wearing a suit. /rant

Sometimes I'll just wear a hoody or some cargo pants though, but if I'm going out it's shirt time :D

So yeah, pretty average as far as clothes go, but I am very, very picky whne it comes to buying clothes. Being tall and skinny don't help either, finding stuff that I like and that fits can be an absolute nightmare!

Valiance

Jan 14, 2009
I feel naked without my knife...

Emilin_Rose said:
whatever is closest to my bed on the floor and smells clean.
Also, this. Except I have them in laundry bins because I'm too lazy to hang it up or put it in the dresser.

Aside from my flight jacket...That I save for special occasions...

Oct 9, 2009
Dark knifer said:
What do you usually end up wearing most days? I usually go with bordies a t-shirt and thongs. I'm usually at the beach.
usually....nothing. but if i am forced to wear something, shorts (jeans) and a t-shirt. I will spiffify myself if need by, but i tend to enjoy casual wear.

Nugma

Jul 26, 2009
Jeans, T-shirt & Hoodie! My sense of fashion is able to overwhelm even the most fashion aware supermodel!

DoctorWhat

v11.1 beta2
Apr 10, 2009
I used to wear a lot of tracksuit bottoms and t-shirts, but I've taken to wearing jeans and polo shirts. That way, if I'm going out somewhere, I only need to change my runners into Converse. Simple.

Biek

Mar 5, 2008
Ive been dressing black alot lately.

Black leather pilot's jacket.
Black t-shirt or polo.
Black jeans or cargo pants.
Black boots.

Though sometimes I wear a white/brownish vest and brown leather sneakers. Im vain enough to always make sure my shoes match my outfit. :)

Beero

Oct 17, 2009
usually jeans (black), some t-shirt, a tribal leather bracelet, and a thor-hammer pendant.

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
Bright coloured tshirt (usually green or orange) with a zip up top (reversable: gray on one side, bright green/gray camo on the other), camofalge combats and a selection of converse shoes.

Its sounds like a mess of colours but trust me it goes together really well

Oyea and I have a trilby

Fraught

Aug 2, 2008
At home, light blue, wide (for me) jeans with a gigantic hole on the left knee. Also, any T-Shirt that I take out of my clothing box first. Usually ones that I wouldn't wear outside.

Outside, though, I wear skinny jeans, a gray collared shirt with long sleeves, under my dark blue pullover and dark blue Circa shoes.

On both of those occasions I wear black or dark blue socks, and either light gray, dark blue or black underpants.

Also, my hair.

murphy7801

Apr 12, 2009
silk tie, waist coat, suit, black leather shoes, shirt and a over coat (due to its fucking freezing this time of year).