What do you wear?

hippykiller

Dec 28, 2008
well at the moment im wearing a suit and tie (i just got out of church) but usually i wear faded jeans, a Polo shirt, and a white undershirt. as for shoes i usually wear just normal black sneakers.

DemonicVixen

Oct 24, 2009
usually tight jeans, skimpy t-shirt (i try mostly when at my boyfriends lol). Though i notice some have failed to mention underware. Does this mean they don't wear underware? or just that they conveniantly forgot to mention it... lol

Ultress

Volcano Girl
Feb 5, 2009
A t-shirt(usally black with a band name or game reference on it, pair of jeans and socks,white running shoes(though I don't run that much) and boxers. When it gets cold enough I throw on a hooded sweatshirt.

Jun 13, 2009
Baggy Jeans
Casual shirt
T-Shirt
Black Jacket
Slouch Beanie
Board Shoes
Accessories! Yay!

I'm even dragging my friend clothes shopping next time I visit her since she lives in a much bigger city than me, with more shops. We both enjoy shopping too much..

And I'm straight I tells ya! Take that societal norms.

breadlord

Apr 21, 2009
Everyday: Pants (any kind), Shirt (polo or t-shirt), and old running shoes.

With my Girlfriend: Khakis, Polo or button-up shirt, and shoes.

Vault boy Eddie

Feb 18, 2009
Assless chaps and a football helmet. Oh, you meant on a day to day basis? Assless chaps and a football helmet.

Now for real.
Some sort of funny or band t shirt
Shorts that are half calf lenght
A hoodie with the sleeves rolled up
Converse(black)
A Cap
My glasses
The chaps ;p

Sep 13, 2009
Jeans, converse, socks, boxers, t-shirt, LFS/Dutch Harbor hoodie. Before I visited Canada last year I wore a fedora as well *finger's crossed for christmas*

Sven und EIN HUND

Sep 23, 2009
MaxTheReaper said:
snip

I am a fancy lady. (note that I am still not confirming my gender with that statement)
Damnit max, you mysterious bastard (*****?).

Anyway, I'd usually end up going with jeans and a band t-shirt (muse, pearl jam, rhcp, slipknot, disturbed, beatles, nirvana, usually black (not always though :mad:)) if it's a hot day I'll wear my balinese fisherman pants that my aunty bought for me over there (they really do look very very ninja)
Shoes: Converse , black and white flaming skulls
Socks: Does it really matter?
Undies: Bonds
Hat: No, I'm not a hat person

Alphavillain

Jan 19, 2008
Seeing as I work most days I wear my workclothes most often. This involves jeans, workboots and unfortunately for me, navy polo shirts: I'm not a fan of navy. But I try to spice it up with my new Lacoste windcheater.
BTW, I'd love it if more people wore trilbys. I just don't have the cojones to dress so glaringly gauchely in Blighty.

Chechosaurus

Jul 20, 2008
Well I wear a dressing gown on Sundays and only in an emergency will I actually get dressed after a Saturday night out... When I say 'emergency' I mean if I run out of milk.

As for the rest of the week; I am Vagabond Extraordinaire

Kris015

Some kind of Monster
Feb 21, 2009
A skisuit... It's like wearing nothing at all, nothing at all, nothing at all. cOOKIE for ref!

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
Kris015 said:
A skisuit... It's like wearing nothing at all, nothing at all, nothing at all. cOOKIE for ref!
Ned Flanders.The Simpsons.Talking to Homer.The episode when Marge breaks her leg.

Why yes i do know allot of stuff about the Simpsons.