What do you wear?

Lord Beautiful

Aug 13, 2008
T-Shirt

Sandals or slip-on house shoes

Pajama pants or jeans

That pretty much covers it. I wear these at home, to class, and to town, very very rarely deviating from them.

Colours

Nov 16, 2009
Skinny legs, leather jacket, t-shirt.

Or my boxers, if I'm sitting around doing nothing. Ahh, so much freedom for my fellows down there. That's right, I'm sitting around doing nothing right now.

Hooded-hyena

Sep 25, 2009
Emilin_Rose said:
whatever is closest to my bed on the floor and smells clean.
Ewwww.

I like to either wear a comfortably fitting pair of jeans, maybe black because thats how I roll. A turtle neck, maybe white or so. Over the turtle neck I wear a really big T-shirt. I have a all blue tye-dye shirt that I love to wear with my white TN. A really cool pair of Vans, silly socks{Silly as in printed patterns that dont make sense}, a pink watch, and I'm looking for a nice hat. I really want some fingerless batting gloves, those things are cool. <33

UAProxy

Sep 11, 2009
Jeans, Alley Cats (a kind of kickass boot-esque shoe), Button up shirts, canvas jacket. I tend to go for deep earth tones and blues, with the occasional red.

Najos

Aug 4, 2008
Usually flip flops, jeans, and a t-shirt. If I'm at work I wear actual shoes, some Adidas Sambas I've had for about five years. Sometimes I have to wear black slacks and a white oxford for work, but not very often.

Edit: If it ever actually gets cold I'll wear a zip up hoodie, but I tend to keep the flip flops even in cold weather.

Antlion

Jun 30, 2009
Socks.
Loose blue jeans (Not baggy, not tight.)
White hanes T-shirt (Sometimes a ralph lauren polo, w/o the next one)
A black Fleece vest.
And finally?

Yeah, im just THAT cool.

Dark Knifer

May 12, 2009
LooK iTz Jinjo said:
Dark knifer said:
What do you usually end up wearing most days? I usually go with bordies a t-shirt and thongs (the foot wear not the underware). I'm usually at the beach.
I'm starting to wonder if I was drunk the other night and made a new account and this thread because this sounds EXACTLY like me...
T-Shirt, Boardies and Thongs (the shoes!)
I don't think so...

Spaghetti

Goes Well With Pesto
Sep 2, 2009
Usualy:

T-shirt/Rugby Shirt
Jeans
Trainers

Now:
"Press X Not to Die" T-shirt
non-descript trousers
an Ushanka (Russian Furry Hat)...because I can

bladester1

Feb 5, 2008
Either my SLU or glados hoddie, with an informal button up collared shirt and jeans, and of course tennis shoes.

delet

Nov 2, 2008
Lets categorize by season!

Winter (cold months)

Black signature(I always wear it) jacket
Black T-shirt
Black pants
Black belt
Black socks
Black shoes

Summer (Warmer months)
Black signature (If I'm not wearing it due to the heat, it's over my shoulder) jacket
Black T-shirt
Black messenger(means extra long(which means goes a bit past my knees)) shorts
Black belt
Black, old, torn up sandles

I quite like the colour black...

Edit: Oh,almost forgot! I have a Black Fedora that doesn't quite fit into my repertoire yet due to the fact that my school doesn't allow hats to be worn. Until I come to a day in which I may wear my hat whenever I please, it will only be adorned for please/ at random.

StonkThis

Aug 12, 2009
Gray T-shirt and jeans.

On some days I get creative.

Blue T-shirt and jeans.

Oh, and shoes.