What do you wish they would still make?

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
"Why don't they make that anymore?" We have all said this at one point or another, be it about an ice-cream flavour, a kind of video game, or a car brand. So about what have you said this?
Me, I said it about steak and onion-flavoured chips. I can still remember how great they tasted... Sigh...

TaborMallory

May 4, 2008
Surge. Fucking surge. Vault is a sad replacement to the original. Also, the original taco flavored Doritos.

Projekt Spartan

Dec 19, 2007
For some reason they don't make Vanilla Coke (or at least sell it) in Canada anymore. I have looked everywhere, and can't find it. No idea why... I loved that stuff.

HSIAMetalKing

Jan 2, 2008
Projekt Spartan said:
For some reason they don't make Vanilla Coke (or at least sell it) in Canada anymore. I have looked everywhere, and can't find it. No idea why... I loved that stuff.
I second this! It's hard to find in America as well-- I thought that they had completely phased it out until I stumbled upon a case in a random supermarket outside of my area. They certainly never sell it in vending machines anymore.

Calobi

Dec 29, 2007
Velamints. They're chocolate mints that tasted good. Much better than the chocolate mints that everyone else makes.

Z of the Na'vi

Born with one kidney.
Apr 27, 2009
TaborMallory said:
Surge. Fucking surge. Vault is a sad replacement to the original. Also, the original taco flavored Doritos.
I second this.

OT: Does anybody remember this?

As a fan of anything Mountain Dew, I loved that stuff.

khaimera

Perfect Strangers
Jun 23, 2009
HSIAMetalKing said:
Projekt Spartan said:
I second this! It's hard to find in America as well-- I thought that they had completely phased it out until I stumbled upon a case in a random supermarket outside of my area. They certainly never sell it in vending machines anymore.
The only place I can find it now is Subway.

OT: I miss crystal pepsi

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
GURKEL!!!! i loved that soda, it was green and tasted like cucumbers but they stopped in 98 and i have been lusting for it ever since.

Projekt Spartan

Dec 19, 2007
khaimera said:
HSIAMetalKing said:
Projekt Spartan said:

I don't think it's even at Subway here... Maybe it just wasn't selling very well.

Also, I agree with Firefly. Stupid Fox *shakes fist*

DeadlyYellow

Jun 18, 2008
Z of the Na said:
As a fan of anything Mountain Dew, I loved that stuff.
Pitch Black was delicious.

Myself, I miss the pretzel bites that tasted like a New York deli sandwiches.

Cheery Lunatic

Aug 18, 2009
Firefly
Lord of the Rings (I don't care if it's only a trilogy!)
Giant Pretzels - (they make 'em, but only at like the AMC theaters)

revolverwolf

Jul 1, 2008

It's a smiling face that tastes of chocolate and biscuit! How do you stop stocking that?

Daffy F

Apr 17, 2009
swaki said:
GURKEL!!!! i loved that soda, it was green and tasted like cucumbers but they stopped in 98 and i have been lusting for it ever since.
Green.. cucumber..? sounds like a winning compilation :]

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
khaimera said:
HSIAMetalKing said:
Projekt Spartan said:

the only place you can find it in denmark is in a small kiosk approximately 300 kilometers from where i live, or i can go to sweden which is 32 kilometers away.

OT: vinegar chips, i cant seem to find them anywhere.

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
Daffy F said:
swaki said:
well it was sweet and surprisingly thick, like cucumber caramel.

and yes it was very much win.

Daffy F

Apr 17, 2009
swaki said:
Daffy F said:
swaki said:

Hmm. Maybe I could buy some on eBay....

Valksy

Nov 5, 2009
Diet Vanilla Coke. Goddamnit we had it in the UK for a while and it was truly the beverage of the gods.

Lime flavoured Crusha (milkshake syrup).

Yeah...I'm thirsty, why?

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
Daffy F said:
swaki said:
Daffy F said:
swaki said:

Hmm. Maybe I could buy some on eBay....
they haven't made it for 12 years, despite its yummyness i probably wouldn't drink it, okay I would, but that doesn't make it an good idea .