What do you wish they would still make?

Amondren

Oct 15, 2009
hmm you want to know what i wish was still going lets see Duke Nukem of corse lol but i aint gonna wine about it

Oct 19, 2008
Projekt Spartan said:
For some reason they don't make Vanilla Coke (or at least sell it) in Canada anymore. I have looked everywhere, and can't find it. No idea why... I loved that stuff.
I see it all the time in Australia, not sure why they distribute it here and not in Canada however.

acturisme

Jul 21, 2008
BrotherhoodOfSteel said:
Doritos 3-D.
Arrested Development.
Firefly.
Dreamcast-Anything.
I second the dreamcast. But there is an explanation for that one.

http://www.onnetworks.com/videos/play-value/sega-dreamcast?autoplay=true

chefassassin2

Jan 2, 2009
revolverwolf said:

It's a smiling face that tastes of chocolate and biscuit! How do you stop stocking that?
Because it's effing terrifying? Seriously, I'd be afraid that demonic looking thing would bite me back. Granted, I'd still try it just because it's chocolate and biscuit, and my sweet tooth is out of this world, but stocking it on a shelf. It's be like an army of little smiling Necronomicons just waiting to chomp on soul-bits. Although, CHOCOLATE AND BISCUIT. Yum.

OT- I gotta say, I miss O.K. Soda. For a vaguely angsty, artsy 13 year-old kid in a small town, tasting that slightly odd flavor and calling the 1-800 number to hear a strangely disembodied voice tell you snarkily that everything was going to be "O.K." was kinda fun.

Deschamps

Oct 11, 2008
Khell_Sennet said:
Deschamps said:
Khell_Sennet said:
Lego - As with Nerf, there is just so much Lego out there I would love to have completed sets of. Especially the Aquanauts, M-Tron, Blacktron, Star Wars, the trains and monorails, and of the newer stuff, that space agents or whatever it's called had some bitchin spaceships. Can you tell I love space stuff?
If you have a LEGO itch that needs to be scratched, I'm sure Bricklink [http://www.bricklink.com] can help you out. It might be tough to find complete sets in good condition, especially the older ones, but it could be worth a try.
Took a poke through bricklink... A big shame, most of the "for sale" sets are opened/assembled and with no box/instructions. A shame, but it's probably the only thing standing between me, and bankruptcy, as I found thousands of dollars worth of sets I'd LOOOOOOVE to have.
I've never bought complete sets from there, but it is a great source of random parts if you're working on your own projects.

Fbuh

Feb 3, 2009
TaborMallory said:
Surge. Fucking surge. Vault is a sad replacement to the original. Also, the original taco flavored Doritos.
Ah, Surge, the best two years of my life. And cannon-sized Super Soakers.

HoodedPunhist

Jan 4, 2010
I wish they made habitable and clean world where people could live happily without any conflicts.
Joking aside, I wonder why no company makes strong flavored salty liquorice anymore. Oh, how do I miss those wondrous 90's days.

Deschamps

Oct 11, 2008
Khell_Sennet said:
Deschamps said:
I've never bought complete sets from there, but it is a great source of random parts if you're working on your own projects.
Dangerous, the piecemeal ordering is... I fell into that habit with 40K, almost every Warhammer 40K fig I assembled was a conversion, and Bitz Order was driving me broke twice as fast as the actual boxed minis. Lego would be no different. I'd end up with a thousand lego shark-men and a sea can full of monorail track, while my savings fade to nothing.

Oh MAN do I ever want to make a 1000-meter lego monorail set... AAAAAAAAAHHHHH! NOOO! Don't go over to the broke side of the force!
I apologize for tempting you. Stay strong, my friend! You will find a balance between Lego and the necessities of life!