What do you wish they would still make?

Earthbound Engineer

Jun 9, 2008
I miss R.A.D.
It was a toy robot in the late eighties and early nineties. I got it for Christmas when I was eight. They've unfortunately been discontinued.

Some of you may remember this...

NobodiesHart

Jan 28, 2010
I miss Jane Cobb i want him back...

Also why cant we have more Oddworld games. Surly the rights are out there somewhere waiting for some right minded individual to buy up.

ConstantJoe

Apr 10, 2009
Queen Michael said:
"Why don't they make that anymore?" We have all said this at one point or another, be it about an ice-cream flavour, a kind of video game, or a car brand. So about what have you said this?
Me, I said it about steak and onion-flavoured chips. I can still remember how great they tasted... Sigh...
Golden Wonder still make steak and onion flavour crisps (though you called them chips, so you're probably in the US, where you can't get Golden Wonder taytos :( )

Kuchinawa212

Apr 23, 2009
The good toys of old. The ones that were actually made pretty well, not the ones that are just meh in paint and stolen from a movie or show

A random person

Apr 20, 2009
Crispy M&M's, though I should amend that to sell in the US; years after they stopped being available here, I bought a bag of them in Scotland.

Azure-Supernova

La-li-lu-le-lo!
Aug 5, 2009
Giant White Bars

That's the name of the chocolate bar. When I was 10 they were 15p a pop and they lasts me a good 10 minutes! Why did they stop making them...

urglen

Nov 23, 2009
Crystal Pepsi altohugh I think i was the only one who actually really liked it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crystal_Pepsi

thiosk

Sep 18, 2008
Projekt Spartan said:
For some reason they don't make Vanilla Coke (or at least sell it) in Canada anymore. I have looked everywhere, and can't find it. No idea why... I loved that stuff.