What does your Avatar say about you?

Plurralbles

Jan 12, 2010
That I'm not very creative and I like ultralisks...

Frozen Donkey Wheel2 said:
Mine says that, while attempting to think of a good, original avatar, the thought "Hey! Nixon!" suddenly popped into my head.

And that I hate hippies.
you're not a crook either.

:p

LorChan

Jul 15, 2009
To do that, I would have to go on a long, long, character analysis rant about why Leela is my role model.

rubinigosa

Dec 2, 2010
It shows that I am painting pictures sometimes because I made it and sometimes I tell people I made it so that they know that I made it anyway it only say something about me if you know me or remember that I made it.

Z of the Na'vi

Born with one kidney.
Apr 27, 2009
If you have any questions regarding the awesomeness of Master Tigress, please refer to the following video, as my words won't have the same effect. To put it quite simply, she is a badass, incredibly powerful, and one of the coolest characters ever conceived in my lifetime.

I'll leave it at that.

[small]My avatar reflects the fact that I am quiet, determined, and willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done should such need arise.

Aka, Master Tigress.[/small]

Brandon237

Mar 10, 2010
Mine says I watch Star Wars, did not hate the new Trilogy and like Darth Maul. It also says that I have Gimp (2.6.something) and very little skill with said Gimp. And, if you are still looking at the current one, That I am a hippy pacifist.

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
It means that for some reason unknown to man I managed to be a blond middle eastern child terrorist.

Mettking

Mar 17, 2011
I'm 3 mettaurs from Megaman Battle Network...Does this mean I like infecting computers?

dfake

Mar 20, 2011
Since I don't have one, mostly that I like my anonymity, that and I haven't picked one out yet :p

Manji187

Jan 29, 2009
Atmos Duality said:
It says that I'm a hopeless dreamer (which is true) and that I love dragons.
Heh...I see what you did there, Intet :)

EDIT: Mine says that I consider Sol a great example of badass-ness...if that's even a real word.

DanDeFool

Elite Member
Aug 19, 2009
brodie21 said:
DanDeFool said:
Mine is a doofy-looking cat, that is also a paper bag.

It shows that I am capable of taking the piss.
you are also not afraid of looking effeminate. or you just really love pink kitteh lunchbags
I'm pretty sure (s)he's beige, or perhaps you need to adjust the colors on your computer monitor. Either way, yeah. Pretty much.

Hollock

Jun 26, 2009
It says that I'm a patriot of both mayonaise and mustard, that I don't have time for two jars, and that I really like shows that most people haven't heard of.

BoredPixel

Jan 31, 2011
TriGGeR_HaPPy said:
It's an F-14 (and his wingman in the background).
I guess it says that I like F-14's a lot... >_>
How about F-22's? http://www.atoptics.co.uk/fz568.htm

Anyway, my Avatar is a crop from the Magic The Gathering card "Upwelling". The card art is by Chippy.

I think it looks nice. Err... that's about it really. Oh and I guess it's my favourite cardidontactuallyown card. I'm pretty boring I know...