What does your username mean ?

Muggizz

May 24, 2009
Mu stands for music and i love music.
g is /g/ and the technology board on 4chan witch is my favorite one
and the second g is because i only visit the board twice a day while the i stands for me and my favorite movie is Zorro witch in the first TWO minutes in that movie the letter z appears TWO times so i used two z

Put it all together and you get Muggizz . . .

Rawker

Jun 24, 2009
I play guitar, in the rock and roll fashion, and I have not been captured by my cannibal antagonizers, so my flesh is raw. my gamertag, Spambassador, was a long story involving the Spam museum and their tour guides.

Frank_Sinatra_

Digs Giant Robots
Dec 30, 2008
Frank_Sinatra_. Does it have to mean anything? I guess I really like Sinatras stuff so I use his name for a user and PSN name.

Accountfailed

May 27, 2009
oh this is a fun one! my original account bugged out leaving me unable to log in, thus I made this one, its because my account failed ^^

Bofus Teefus

Jan 29, 2009
I believe that my name means "both of my teeth," but am not quite sure. I'd ask the bum who screamed it at me on that one fateful day, but...well...you try finding him.

Gerazzi

Feb 18, 2009
Someone once called me a, and this is no joke, Gerammer Nazzi.
I mashed them together and it became my new internet name.
Of course not all Gerazzis are me... some jerk stole the name.

ThreeWords

Feb 27, 2009
It really means nothing. I used to be ThreeFormsOfWill, cos I like the number 3, and my name's Will, and it sounded cool, but I wanted something shorter, so I chose ThreeWords

poetgriot

Aug 10, 2009
Poet represents the fact that I am a poet. Griot is an african word that means poet/storyteller which I also am. So my name means poet poet storyteller. Yeah. I like pizza pie.

Shycte

Mar 10, 2009
Anyone who have played Fable:TLC knows that Scythe kicks ass!

So when I was getting a Xbox-Live gamertag, that was already taken. So I misspelled it.

I suck.....

Nox13last

Mar 18, 2009
Shycte said:
Anyone who have played Fable:TLC knows that Scythe kicks ass!

So when I was getting a Xbox-Live gamertag, that was already taken. So I misspelt it.

I suck.....
You misspelled it. You're one letter away from grossly insulting yourself. (The word created as a result of the misspelling would also, ironically, be a misspelling.)

Need me to spell it out for you?

Shyte

Don't get me wrong. I just tend to notice these things. I grew up with the influence of Mike Judge cartoons.

Illusio

Aug 9, 2009
carpe diem: seize the day "in Latin" + gamer,which basically means all i do all day is play games. XD

Andalusa

Mad Cat Lady
Feb 25, 2008
Internet information.

The girl's name Ula \u-la\ is pronounced OO-luh.
It is of Scandinavian, Celtic and Hawaiian origin, and its meaning is
"wealthy; gem of the sea; sacred red".
A Spanish short form of Eulalie.

Ula has 4 variant forms: Eula, Ulla, Ulli and Yulla.

Baby names that sound like Ula are Ala, Ila, Ela and Ola.

Ula is an uncommon female first name and a very rare surname.
(source: 1990 U.S. Census).
I picked it because it was short and sounded cool.