What does your username say about you?

SwimmingRock

Nov 11, 2009
If I were an indian named after the first thing I managed to kill while hunting, my poor vision, lack of concentration and general unwillingness to participate in strenuous physical activity would probably lead me to shoot a rock in the water. For the rest of my days, I'd be known by the mocking name of Swimming Rock; black sheep of the tribe.

This came up as hypothetical during a conversation I was taking part in while drunk. The decision to make it my username came later. Hence the backstory.

reinersailer

Sep 3, 2008
Mine is the name, that you find on my ID-Card and other Documents, written together, it says, that i don't like cheating and hiding behind something.

phimax100

Feb 8, 2010
I have no idea, maybe that I like the number phi? What do other people think that it means?

phimax100

Feb 8, 2010
I have no idea, maybe that I like the number phi? What do other people think that it means?

reinersailer

Sep 3, 2008
Mine is the name, that you find on my ID-Card and other Documents, written together, it says, that i don't like cheating and hiding behind something.

linkblade91

Dec 2, 2009
That I like Legend of Zelda games, and that I was born in '91.

My other handle for online is "Doomwrench91", which is a reference to the Ratchet and Clank games. When I first played R&C 3: Up Your Arsenal online, my wrench skills were feared. I could win wrench-only matches by fairly decent margins, and often faced opponents who would throw all sorts of firepower down-field only to defeat them with nothing but ninja flips and melee smackdowns. From then on, I became known as the Doomwrench.

My final handle is "acokebear" on my PS3...because my mom picked it. I hooked the damn thing up, went to use the bathroom before helping myself to some gaming, came back to find my mother has completely taken over the profile. Her excuse? "I bought it." Unbelievable! lol

FinalGamer

Mar 8, 2009
I think my username says "I´m the FinalGamer, bitches, who the hell are you?" or something to that effect.

Character name and all.

Stormz

Jul 4, 2009
Just a name I used for a character in an MMO. I couldn't come up with something interesting so what the hell. I have a name I use for everything now but you can't change usernames so oh well. I sometimes wish I had a name that had an interesting back story, but alas, I do not.

manic_depressive13

Dec 28, 2008
Probably that I have issues and am not very imaginative. Oh well, it continues to amuse me.

Actually, now that I think about it, my user name may well be considered rather offensive seeing as I'm not actually bipolar (not that I've checked). It would be like someone with fully functioning limbs calling themselves Thalidomide_kid. Wait, that's hilarious. I guess it says a lot about my sense of humour, then.

Apr 17, 2010
i use this user-name because i am a person that welcomes death with open arms, since everywhere i go someone(s) seems to die, i also have a fascination with the grim reaper(as in his role in mythology as the more commonly known angel of death)

Mr.Mudkip

Nov 16, 2009
Mine means that I'm the master of the mighty Mudkip Legion, but you know that already, Rain.

The Thief

Apr 24, 2008
My user-name says I have a deep respect for other people's personal property. I can honestly say I have never been caught taking something which did not belong to me.

Still, that's no reason to get excited; There are many here among us who feel that life is but a joke. But you and I, we've been through that, and this is not our fate. So let us not talk falsely now, the hour is getting late.