What does your username say about you?

Absimilliard

Only you can read this.
Nov 4, 2009
Mine indicates I have a lack of imagination, and have played Vampire: the Masquerade for many years. (Ten, to be precise... Damn, I feel old...) Absimilliard is the founder of my favourite clan, the Nosferatu. "Nosferatu" however, is usually taken everywhere, so I made Absimilliard my new name, though the character might have been a bit of a whiny murderous psychotic bastard...

HK_01

Jun 1, 2009
It means that I really like KotOR but the name HK47 is usually taken already so I settled for HK_01(?)

Winter Rat

Sep 2, 2008
Its a reference to an obscure mercenary from Shadowrun, and also a reference to Thomas Paine's "summer soldier and sunshine patriot" quotation. I am a winter soldier, just like Desert Rat, hence Winter Rat.

Kasawd

Jun 1, 2009
Mine means that I'm a fan of Death, one of the original death metal bands.

thom_cat_

Nov 30, 2008
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fluffles
Oh wait, I MADE THAT DEFINITION!

Xephino

Jun 18, 2009
not like anyone will read or reply to this,its far too late in the post history. =) but mine was frm when I first needed to make an online alias and I was fixiated on the word xenomorph (aliens) anyway I made a name from that with a name generator and stuck with it ever since bit unoriginal really but that being said I still kick ass lol.

Demons_Bane

Sep 9, 2009
It tells me that i may not be able to spell, and also demons cower at the instant i am in sight >.> or i am their weakness...

radred

Jul 7, 2009
radred goes back to primary school
a friend and i where playing some dodgy helicopter game where you had to save the people on the roof and we got a high score
we were at school and about 10 yrs old

i was really over conscious about putting my real name on the internet so we became radred

i was rad he was red

later that year i started playing dragonfable and needed a character anme, i actually asked him if i could take the name

anyway... it has been my name for everything since then my youtube acound in radred609, my mechquest and drogonfable is radred, my escapist and kongregate are radred and my name on any and every rpg is radred... so yeah a boring story to a mediocre name

Pegghead

Aug 4, 2009
It says that I really like British comedy and indeed all comedy, I'm a guy who'd rather chuckle than weep.

Z(ombie)fan

Mar 12, 2010
that i think you are all stupid.

originally i was going to be "zfan", my long-decided username, but decided some stupidass would go "zfan? the fark does that mean? who is "z"?"(no shit the last happened once) so i changed it.

and of course it mean i like zombies *wink*