What does your username say about you?

Little Duck

Diving Space Muffin
Oct 22, 2009
Mine implies that I am a small aves anitidae, either by breed or by age. Yet my avatar suggests I am a human and therefore a liar, or that my username has an underlieing meaning.

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
That i'm part of the El Mundo's [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view/El%20gazibo](I don't know if that makes sense but it sounds good)

And that I like Poncho's.

Valksy

Nov 5, 2009
Valksy is the name that I am called by pretty much everyone who knows me in the real world (quite possibly everyone but my Mum). If someone was to call my real name I probably wouldn't turn because it has been a long time since I heard it that sometimes I wonder why I remember at all.

Snowden's Secret

Apr 4, 2010
I think everybody knows what "Kitsune" is Japanese for by now. Suffice to say, I like foxes. Fin.

It would have been Keyser_Soze, had that not been taken, which would reveal that I enjoy the film The Usual suspects.

NoNameMcgee

Feb 24, 2009
Valksy said:
Valksy is the name that I am called by pretty much everyone who knows me in the real world (quite possibly everyone but my Mum). If someone was to call my real name I probably wouldn't turn because it has been a long time since I heard it that sometimes I wonder why I remember at all.
Offtopic, but your avatar is adorable! What animal is that? :D

Valksy

Nov 5, 2009
AverageJoe said:
Valksy said:
Offtopic, but your avatar is adorable! What animal is that? :D
It's a young Fennec Fox. The big ears make me chuckle every time I see them, I suppose I chose my avatar to amuse myself.

guyroxorz

Apr 21, 2009
Mine is fairly simple, my name is guy and I fucking rock!

ok, in reality i don't rock, it somehow developed when me and a friend spent a conversation pretending to be "1337"

Rewold

Mar 18, 2010
I don't think it means anything. I just started to use it one day when I was playing MoH Rising Sun.
What it tells about me is that I don't like stupid names that lack originality like Ocelot4365142 for example.

snide_cake

Nov 29, 2009
My friend and I were having a conversation about the differences in our senses of humour. Mine is a more snide sense of humour, and therefore if I were a food, I would be a snide cake, hence the name.

We decided that my friend would be a sarcastic smoothie.

snide_cake

Nov 29, 2009
Little Duck said:
Mine implies that I am a small aves anitidae, either by breed or by age. Yet my avatar suggests I am a human and therefore a liar, or that my username has an underlieing meaning.
Or you are indeed of the aves variety and very clever at deception.