What does your username say about you?

Code Monkey

Mar 21, 2009
I'm a completely average and unremarkable human capable of nothing but meaningless work requiring neither skill nor thought.

Also, I like the Jonathan Coulton song.

Trebort

Duke of Cheesecake
Feb 25, 2010
Mine is just my first name backwards with the initial of my last name attached to the end.

I used it years ago and it just stuck.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Mine's just a japanese version of "Average Joe".

I could've picked a better name in hindsight, but when I pick a name I stick to it.

Sebenko

Dec 23, 2008
Mine says that my creativity extends to taking the name of a track from Wipeout and changing one letter. But I like it. At least it doesn't have a number on the end.

Fraught

Aug 2, 2008
My username leaves a lot open to interpretation.

I am fraught, but with what?

Well, nobody knows.

BrokenBones

Mar 31, 2010
I couldn't think of anything good so I just tried to think of something relevant to me. I was recovering from a rather horrific motorbike accident which left me with a few broken bones down my left side and my knee in fourteen pieces so came up with BrokenBones.

KitsunetheFox

Jan 3, 2010
That I'm as generic as every other "Fox" on this website...

...Or that I like Bleach and Naruto, as that's pretty much where it came from (Sajin Komamura from Bleach, and the Kyuubi from Naruto, hence Fox.).

Jun 11, 2008
I am the master of freshness making all corpse of people I kill a nice fresh pine scent. Seriously it means nothing it was just two words I threw together and here we are.

XJ-0461

Mar 9, 2009
It says I'm a geek who made a reference to a Ratchet and Clank game.

Can anyone tell whet that reference was?

Se7enUpMustang

Apr 7, 2010
i drive a special edition Mustang, i think its pretty self-explanatory.

Although before it was MrDangerDoom, and at the time it usually said this about me "IM THE DANGER DOOIMIEST MUTHAFUKKA!!!" well actually i just shouted that alot but shutup i am