What ENTIRE ALBUM is currently gripping you?

Rewdalf

Usually Sacrastic
Jan 6, 2010
KMFDM's Tohuvabohu.
I can put it on shuffle and not mind at all what comes on.

SquirrelPants

Dec 22, 2008
I've been listening to Homestuck Volume 5 [http://homestuck.bandcamp.com/album/homestuck-vol-5] lately. I'm sure the album is a lot less excellent without the context, but it's still worth checking out if you like instrumental music and/or chiptunes.

circularlogic88

Knower of Nothing
Oct 9, 2010
Fountains of Wayne's self-titled album, I can't get enough of Radiation Vibe, Sink to the Bottom, I've Got a Flair and Please Don't Rock Me Tonight.

SantoUno

Aug 13, 2009
Into Eternity - The Scattering Of Ashes

Honestly I have never heard a combination of progressive and melodic death metal this awesome.

superbleeder12

agamersperspective.com
Oct 13, 2007
Naeo said:
A few.

Alcest's "Ecailles de Lune"
Neurosis's "The Eye of Every Storm"
This Will Destroy You's self-titled album.
Rosetta's "The Galilean Satellites"
All awesome albums! I recommend checking out We Made God. They have most of their stuff for free download.

Sakurazaki1023

Feb 15, 2010
MrShowerHead said:
Two albums right now

Asylum- Disturbed

Tribe of Force - Van Canto
Asylum has been the only album playing on my iPod for the past two weeks. I've enjoyed every Disturbed album since Believe, but each new one seems to be better than the last. Innocence, Serpentine, Never Again, and Warrior are probably my favorites.

Jsnoopy

Nov 20, 2008
Kid Cudi- Man on the Moon II
not as good as his debut, but still pretty damn good.

The Seldom Seen Kid

Apr 28, 2010
I've never found an entire album that I liked in it's entirety.

Currently though, I'm really enjoying listening to this.

That album is awesome. Out of the 13 songs, I think I like about 9 of them. And I love about 8 of them. <3 Bonobo.

Betancore

Apr 23, 2010
...And Justice for All by Metallica. Lately I've been listening to Load/ReLoad a lot, so I somehow managed to forget how awesome their earlier albums were. Then I listened to Between the Buried and Me's cover of Blackened, and decided to listen to that album again. Been listening to it every single morning on the train to school now.