What game are you most proud of conquering?

Sov.reign

Oct 14, 2009
I'm the same on the big boss emblem. Such a pain to get. Best 5 hours i ever spent... playing games... I did other stuff that week too!

Kraj

Jan 21, 2008
Personally I've been looking into some DOW2 on the hardest level lately. The last swarm level against the Nids is a bit... frustrating sometimes, "without using cookie cutter bomb and run tactics", which don't work anyway because eventually the swarm is too thick and surrounds you too fast to bomb and run.

hobo_welf

Aug 15, 2008
blindthrall said:
Either Far Cry or Red Faction, the original ones. Red Faction's end boss was kind of pathetic, but the rest of that game's end was ridiculous.

Beating System Shock 2 just made me sad.
But... what am I supposed to say now? That's exactly what I was gonna say!

Mr_Powers

Jul 11, 2008
As I just beat it a few hours ago and I dont care to think back any farther: Crimsonland all the quests in hardcore. Gets to be a serious ***** on some of the last levels, and you really dont have a prayer of winning unless you randomly get a good enough weapon to start with.

That game has sucked more life out of me that I'd ever like to know.

WayOutThere

Aug 1, 2009
pimppeter2 said:
Still, I loved that game to death
Me too, its actually my favorite game ever. Its difficulty made it intense and richly satisfying when you finally won.

ryai458

Oct 20, 2008
beating mass effect on the second hardest difficulty with my biotic, floating geth for the win!

Dark Link

Jul 27, 2009
TimeSplitters 2, one hundred percent. Started at age ten, finished it aged fifteen. About two years was spent playing purely multiplayer, though :p

clericwithnolife31

Sep 16, 2009
Devil May Cry 3 ( dante must die difficulty, all S ranked missions )
Star Ocean: Till the end of Time
Killing Yizamet in FFXII with daggers. ( again I'm a glutton for punishment )

IncindiaryPickle

Aug 20, 2009
CoD 5 on veteran, and I brim with pride as a gamer because of it. Also most of Halo 3 on Legendary (goddamn Cortana mission gets me to the end of my rope every time).

Hotfoottfox

Aug 3, 2009
This thread is making me depressed.

Uh, Paper Mario. The first game I ever beat (I think...), and I know it so well now I can play the entire thing from memory. And that depresses me more.

I was also emmensly happy at beating the Ice Temple in Twilight Princess with limited use of a walkthrough. That, and it took me like, five minutes to beat the final boss.

I hate sucking at one of my favourite hobbies... :(

Ibanez887

Apr 16, 2009
pimppeter2 said:
dmase said:
Beat oblivion 100% eventually got to the point where i was going and clearing out random dungeons and going to prison so that i could continue to level my character i had a lvl 60 something crusader. Dragon quest 8 i beat the extra boss(technically several bosses for several items) that made me feal good.
Ibanez887 said:
Oblivion 100%
It took me ages to track down EVERY LAST QUEST. Boring summer time well spent
It seems to me like you guys didn't find every single location, meaning that the game is not 100% complete

*Rains on your parade*
You didnt rain on mine entirely, I have found over half of the locations on the map. I think I have around 300 discovered places