What game are you most proud of conquering?

DanDeFool

Elite Member
Aug 19, 2009
I had fun getting 100% on Mario 64. It took me a while to get the crazy jumping mechanics down, but after that it wasn't too hard.

Even though it wasn't all that hard either, I'm proud of beating all the time attacks in Shadow of the Colossus too.

Also, beating DMD on the original Devil May Cry was pretty tough, but I cheated by using Holy Water against Super Nelo Angelo, so it kind of doesn't count.

Anybody ever manage to 100% Jak 2? That game is CRAZY HARD.

Pyrolord

Oct 18, 2009
fable 2 takes a while but it is a good game you canm never make up if your gunna be good or evil

FishTetris

Aug 5, 2009
I beat the original Conker's Bad Fur Day for the N64. Took me literally FOR-EVER to beat it, but the fact that I was like- 11 didn't help. I still have yet to encounter a harder game.

Fithakk

Jul 21, 2009
Way back, when I first finished Solitaire. Sat there watching the bouncing cards just glowing with pride.

MBergman

Oct 21, 2009
Me and my buddy are trying to beat Super Probetector (Contra 3) for the Snes on hard without dying. On my last try we got to the last lvl, and I died on the freaking face-boss. That was harsh, but I'll be back gloating after we've succeded.

ottenni

Aug 13, 2009
Minesweeper on the highest difficulty. Damn that was good.

On a serious note, Age of Mythology on the highest difficulty. Spam those villagers.

Dr Namgge

Oct 21, 2009
Tony Hawk's Underground. The main game is piss easy to finish, but the gap hunting is an absolute pain especially if you try it without an internet based list of locations. The amount of hours I sunk in to finding them all...

T-Bone24

Dec 29, 2008
Trials HD Extreme. By Thor, that's difficult, but that makes victory oh so satisfying.

Entropy_kC

Mar 18, 2009
CoD4 on the hardest difficulty was pretty fucking hard. Especially that level where you get to the farm then have to fight back to the bottom of the hill through smoke screens for an evac. That and the one where you relive your captains attempted assassination. Those two were intense.

Sebenko

Dec 23, 2008
STALKER on master.

Although most of the time, I don't feel good about finishing a game. It means that the game is over. No more fun.

AlphaOmega

Oct 10, 2008
GTA3 100%
GTA VC 100% 3 times (Well I used a savegame that had all the packages after the first mission but still)
GTA SA 100%
GTA4 95+-% (I lost my save with only 3 stevie car and 1 random npc to go, so yeah it counts imo)
Super Metroid with a decent time.
Super Mario sunshine, all shines but 2-3
Age of Empires 2, Age of Mythology, Age of Empires 3, Warcraft 3 campaign on hardest settings.
Diablo2: LoD Untwinked-singleplayer-hardcore hell baal.
Advance Wars 2 S-Rank Hard campaign.