What game are you playing right now?

Danik93

Aug 11, 2009
Well i got ME2 and completed it and my harddrive crashed a couple of weeks ago so I'm completing ME1 so the story turns out as i want to :)

Insert Comedy Here

May 22, 2009
Elite Beat Agents. Trying to get S-Ranked in my favourite levels.

So far, only have La-La, You're the Inspiration, and oddly enough, YMCA...

reg42

Mar 18, 2009
Diablo II & Mass Effect 2 (second play-through)
And in between those:
Wolfenstein 3D and Uncharted

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
Finished Mass Effect 2 the other day.

I've tried starting again, but I don't actually want to know the other side of the desicions.

I made mistakes in it, did things that I thought I shouldn't have after, but then that's the point. I did my definitive for ME1, and he will go through to ME2.

When I try to load one of the other characters it doesn't feel right.

Other than that, I'm not playing anything. I should be eagerly anticipating Conviction for the 23rd but it was fucking delayed again.

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
Diablo 2, Pokemon Platinum, Guild Wars, Scribblenaughts, Genre Wars, and Counterstrike.
The only games I have here.

David_G

Aug 25, 2009
Woodsey said:
Finished Mass Effect 2 the other day.

I've tried starting again, but I don't actually want to know the other side of the desicions.

I made mistakes in it, did things that I thought I shouldn't have after, but then that's the point. I did my definitive for ME1, and he will go through to ME2.
Yeah, it's the same with me too, I'm trying to go through the three games with only one character, with all the mistakes, relationships and deaths that happened in the last two games.
But once I finish ME3 with my current character, I'm going to replay through the entire series again.

OT:
No More Heroes 2- I just finished the second ranked assassin and it's time to go kill the number 1.
LEGO Rock Band- I'm up to the Alien Ship
CSI Deadly Intent- I've just started it.

CrysisMcGee

Sep 2, 2009
Prototype, Call of Juarez, Stalker shadow of chernobyl. Prototype is the best out of all of them.

dantom1

Aug 27, 2008
Mass Effect 2: Close to finishing for about 3 days now :/
League of Legends: When my mate is on
Mas Effect 1: When i realise that the default choices for mass effect 2 suck
Morrowind: When i feel like marvelling at how crap my laptop is and wishing i had access to my comp 24/7

MrDarkling

Crumpled Ball of Paper
Oct 11, 2009
Bioshock 1 which I purchased very recently seen as the Bioshock 2 launch trailer really caught my attention...so what the hell I'm enjoying it so far :)

ZAP n SMACK (repeat)

OH AND BUUUUURN

jenx_137

Jan 30, 2010
well I WANT to be playing mass effect 2 right now, I've seen my flatmate do the first bit and it looks hella awesome!

but right now Im trying to finish dragon age, that is when someone else stops beating my times on trials HD and forcing me back onto that horrible, horrible game!

Plurralbles

Jan 12, 2010
Oblivion. I restarted the game and just got back to where I was in the last one, give or take a few quests but give about 3000 more gold and better stats than last run through because I figured out when best to level up and i've made sure I bring every weapon, armor, anything with any monetary value from the dungeons back out with me and either sold or left in my chest in weynon priory.

TheEarlOfGrey

Feb 5, 2010
Trying to finish loads of games as I've got too many on the go at once. But Bayonetta seems to be draining loads of my time.