What game are you playing right now?

PureChaos

Aug 16, 2008
playing the Metroid Prime Trilogy. currently on Corruption but have gotten a little stuck

Bernzz

Assumed Lurker
Legacy
Mar 27, 2009
Country
Australia
Eh, pretty much just been playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 for the past few days. And that's about it.

A random person

Apr 20, 2009
Fire Emblem, curiosity (i.e TV Tropes) and lordlee persuaded me to finally borrow my brothers' copy. So far it's quite good, and easily beats its' immediate competition Advance Wars.

Jun 6, 2009
I just Alt-Tabbed CIV4: Beyond The Sword.....

[sub]Please help me... I've been stuck at my computer for 11 hours straight playing as the Japanese... I need food... and water....[/sub]

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Internet Kraken said:
MiracleOfSound said:
Fallout 2. It's making me angry.
Don't forget to constantly save. I did once, and I was not happy when I realized how much I had to do over. That's guaranteed to put you off the game for at least 3 days.
Yeah I've taken to saving before every single encounter now.

I'm playing the damn thing on easy and getting annihalated, how the hell do people play this game on hard?? It seems mathematically impossible!

Ataxia

Feb 4, 2010
Im playing Darksiders Apolc (hard) difficulty. With abyssal armor :D just finished first playthrough now doing hard for challenge and achievement

person427

May 28, 2009
Playing through the Megaman series. I'm about halfway through 4, but I have to go back to 3. What order should I play the games in though(I know play 1-8 in order, but then what?)

Aeviv

Jun 13, 2008
Currently playing alot of Battlefield Bad Company 2, trying to provide a bit of help with the beta testing. Also playing Wings of fury which I recently bought, and Ive just got back into the old Dark forces and Jedi Knight games, so im playing them through

Internet Kraken

Animalia Mollusca Cephalopada
Mar 18, 2009
MiracleOfSound said:
Internet Kraken said:
MiracleOfSound said:
Don't forget to constantly save. I did once, and I was not happy when I realized how much I had to do over. That's guaranteed to put you off the game for at least 3 days.

I'm playing the damn thing on easy and getting annihalated, how the hell do people play this game on hard?? It seems mathematically impossible!
There are supposedly people who play this game in 'iron man' mode. In which, no matter what happens you never reload your save.

So yeah, there are some truly insane people out there who have probably played the game so much that they've learned every secret and exploit.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Internet Kraken said:
MiracleOfSound said:
Internet Kraken said:
MiracleOfSound said:

There are supposedly people who play this game in 'iron man' mode. In which, no matter what happens you never reload your save.

So yeah, there are some truly insane people out there who have probably played the game so much that they've learned every secret and exploit.
Wow... they must really hate themselves to have endured that much punishment.

I still can't get past the Gecko cave...

Video Gone

Feb 7, 2009
Arkham Asylum, Red Faction: Guerrilla, Modern Warfare 2, Halo 3 (Multiplayer on the ODST Complete Experience disk), Street Fighter 4, and GMod are all eating up my time lately.

DISCLAIMER: Multiplayer modes on most games best experienced with a few mates in one room, ripping the ever-living shit out of each other.

Ooh, and the Hitman games.
I loves me some good Silent Assassin: Anathema mission.

Nov 7, 2009
Borderlands. Second playthrough is a bee-hee-hatch sometimes. I shudder to think what the Roid Rage Psycho's gonna be like this time around. Level 39 Mordecai, taken the Gunslinger path, if anyone's interested.

Internet Kraken

Animalia Mollusca Cephalopada
Mar 18, 2009
MiracleOfSound said:
Internet Kraken said:
MiracleOfSound said:
Internet Kraken said:
MiracleOfSound said:

Wow... they must really hate themselves to have endured that much punishment.

I still can't get past the Gecko cave...
I only got through that by save scumming. Shameful, yes. However it prevented me from going insane.

Nothing is worse than being so close to victory, only to have have an enemy roll a critical hit. Then you fall back into a puddle of sludge with a huge hole in your chest, and the narrator kindly informs me that I have perished. Gee, thanks. I couldn't have possibly figured that out on my own.

Save scumming stops that from happening.

BloatedGuppy

Feb 3, 2010
Mass Effect 2: Second playthrough
Red Faction Guerrilla: First playthrough where it's just me playing. Girlfriend hogged the controller through most of the first run.
NHL 2010
Total War: Medieval 2
Civilization 4

With a possible retro visit to Warlords II or Jagged Alliance 2 in the near future, since I just found the disks for both.