What game can you replay over and over?

OneOfTheMichael's

Jul 26, 2010
on my third campaign of fallout new vegas now....yah i would have finished it already but i didn't know where to go to do the NCR ending choice.
I know now so no-one needs to correct me. 3 area of new vegas across from vault 21.

voetballeeuw

May 3, 2010
I'll say Oblivion. I always set out in a different direction after the Sewers, and find something new.

cidorian

Nov 12, 2010
Skorpyo said:
Max Payne.

I play it every year on Christmas, beginning to end.
same here

Raiha said:
chrono trigger. i think i have logged over 150 hours in that game if you combine snes, ps1, DS, and emulators. i used to be able to play OoT for hours on end when i had an N64. it's just not the same on the wii.
I find that this is my most played snes game and I can now play it on my smart phone.

And every easter I play Serious Sam.

TomLikesGuitar

Jul 6, 2010
Cypher10110 said:
xmbts said:
THIS OH GOD THIS.

Every time I get out my N64 for whatever reason, I play this through at least once. Still haven't got medals on all the hard levels yet ><.

Use bombs wisely!
I was gonna say Megaman X, but this absolutely takes the cake.

"WHO ARE YOU GUYS?"

"I'LL TAKE THIS ONE, GET THE ONES BEHIND ME."

"DID WE GET 'EM?" "NOT YET SIR."

"WHAT THE HECK?!"

(Seriously, I could go on for hours doing that so I'll stop.)

Sep 9, 2010
The Holydiver said:
never got tired of Dragon age: origins
High five for ninja'ing me. Also FO3, AC2, and Civ 4/5. I've played through all of these at least twice. Or sunk 60+ hours into
EDIT:TF2 too. I think I have 90 hours logged in like 2 months

DIEDIEDIE765

Jun 30, 2010
God Hand and Portal.

God Hand because I get tired of games treating me like some retard who hasn't yet figured out that to double jump you need to press jump twice (not that you can jump in God Hand, but still) and I feel I need that ass kicking to remind me that I'm not just naturally gifted at everything gaming has to throw at me, and Portal because... come on... it's fucking Portal, I don't need to qualify that statement.

Nooners

Sep 27, 2009
goldenheart323 said:
Soul Calibur (Dreamcast) Really, who doesn't know about this game? I was surprised a fighting game could have such an interesting single player campaign/quest mode.
HECK YES!! I miss the Dreamcast!

Sonic 3 and Knuckles, and Smash Bros Brawl. If I'm with friends, Rock Band 2 will invariably be set up.

TheTaco007

Sep 10, 2009
The Wykydtron said:
The Darkness... If i'm bored of all my other games i'll just fire it up and start impaleing some muggers XD
Oh my god, I love that game so much... I can never decide what part to play. I love all 5 chapters...

AxCx said:
The Wykydtron said:
The Darkness... If i'm bored of all my other games i'll just fire it up and start impaleing some muggers XD
Jesus, how can you play through that more than once? I played through for the story but the repetetive and frustrating gameplay made me gag.
I KILL YOU WITH MY DEMON TENTACLE THING!

MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

*ahem*... Sorry.

MoNKeyYy

Evidence or GTFO
Jun 29, 2010
Star Wars KotOR or KotOR 2. I've played them both soooo many times. And pokemon.

Sinclair Solutions

Jul 22, 2010
Civilization 4 and Gears of War 2 (surprisingly). They are just fun, well made games.

Also, Team Fortess 2 as of late. I just got it, and I love it to pieces.

Reaper195

Jul 5, 2009
The Wykydtron said:
God yes. That game does not have much content, but for some reason, it is extremely satisfying to play no matter how many times I play it.