What game did you play today?

Sgt Doom

Jan 30, 2009
The Chronicles of Riddick - Escape From Butcher Bay (copy-pasted from the desktop shortcut as I cba to type it all out)

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
Keeping the thread rockin' and rollin', I played some GTA: Chinatown Wars for a couple hours before getting out of bed this morning and I'm about to play Rise of Nations for a quick game to sharpen the mind before playing Patrician 3 later.

Barry93

Mar 5, 2009
Today, I reclaimed my posistion in genre wars with the most wins and played C&C Generals: Zero Hour

renner-08

Apr 25, 2009
none.
ive been banned from my 360 from my mom, because im already failing a guitar course at my high school, and i gave up on the 3 projects due sometime this month.

also, i applied for a co-op in the reserves for next year, but she siad that she wont sign my consent form unless i pass guitar.

so i think im funked.

Solidus00

Mar 30, 2009
trying to finish broken steel and then "grind" to level 30 because im an acheivement whore!

13lackfriday

Feb 10, 2009
Worr Monger said:
I just enjoy watching Brianna get pissed off at me for being nice to Visas. I don't treat her like garbage.. but I enjoyed being the center of attention within my harem of Jedi/Sith bitches. It was even more satisfying than getting Bastila to fall for you by making fun of her and being a dick.

I was hoping that the KOTOR II Restoration Project would improve on things by adding content that they left out.. but it looks like that's not really going anywhere at the moment. I don't know if they're still even working on it.

I had no problem not playing as Revan.. but I felt like he was really tossed aside. Him disappearing is all fine and good, but it left me wanting to know more.. it left me needing a KOTOR III to find out what happened to him. And who knows if the MMO will answer those questions. The Old Republic MIGHT be the first MMO I ever touch, but that's still up in the air for me (I don't like paying monthly for games I already own).

It would be great if they explained what happened after the KOTOR I & II... but I get the feeling it won't be as satisfying as a direct sequel. Them going 300(?) years after the events of KOTOR makes me nervous... as if they don't want to be tied to that storyline as they weren't with the films.
Haha, I'm sure all male players got that feeling at some point or another...whereas if you play female you get a pretty shitty selection.
Really? I didn't know you could do the Bastila romance subplot that way...always thought that was the way to instantly kill it or send her off to the Dark Side as soon as possible.

Seems like the project has kind of run out of steam as the game aged, and people got over the fairly significant holes in its content. Then again, the project's actually not a mod, seeing as how what they're doing is just reinstalling the deleted, unfinished content left on the disk...and there's only so much the dev's left behind or even got started on (i.e., that mythical droid planet I keep hearing about).

Exactly my sentiments...the MMO should be able to reference them as in like the legends of the time, where real events you played back in the KOTOR RPG games are now known only as folklore...but hopefully still, something new (or rather old given the new timeline) might be revealed to players.

It seems lazy, like they don't want to finish the compelling story of the first 2, and pick up on the mystery behind the great, mysterious war both of them left to fight. I think they should wrap up the KOTOR storyline with at least some explanation to their destinies before they go on to expand the genre, in what feels kind of like a cheap, sell-out move to maximize profits.