What game(s) are you currently playing?

Sealpower

Jun 7, 2010
Zelda. Various titles...

Currently playing Ocarina of Time on my n64 and eagerly awaiting my new Gamecube so I can replay Wind Waker and Twilight Princess

WaReloaded

Jan 20, 2011
I've been playing Dark Souls (PS3) and Minecraft (PC), but my roommates just started playing World of Warcraft, they offered to send me a SoR and I accepted so I could experience the Cataclysm content (I quit playing right before Cataclysm was released). Let the addiction begin...again!

GamerAddict7796

Jun 2, 2010
Skyrim - Freggen Awesome but occasionally grinds on my nerves. (Thugs have killed Uthgerd and my horse? Nooooooo or Helping someone fight a giant, accidentally blasting them with frost and having them rape me only to find the last save was an autoosave from 20 mins ago!)

GTA IV: TBoGT - Giving it a try all though I prefer the more serious side of GTA IV.

Fallout 3/New Vegas - These are definetly my goto games.

evenest

Dec 5, 2009
Tomb Raider HD (I am a glutton for punishment. Why I keep going back to her after she treats me so terribly, I'll never know)

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D. (Usually as my lunchtime break or when I am stuck in a line)

Ys I/II. (Still stuck on the bat boss, but I try to get past him every so often. Almost had him last time!)

Dance Central 2 (Part of my exercise regimen. Between this, walking and weight-lifting, I've dropped 20 pounds over the last month).

pilouuuu

Aug 18, 2009
I'm still playing Mass Effect 3. I'm also The Witcher 2 and Batman Arkham City and 50 hours into Skyrim.

...And Angry Birds Space! Yeah, I can play hardcore and casual games, why not? :-D

Danial

Apr 7, 2010
The MoP beta, Actually doing some beta work like trying to break my class and do things that would normally get you banned.

Fallen though the earth a few times.

thejackyl

Apr 16, 2008
Silent Hill HD Collection - Liked SH2 more than 3 so far (I'm in the haunted house in 3, and I have beaten 2 twice before I bought the collection.

Silent Hill: Downpour - Feels more like a Silent Hill game then Homecoming did. It's still a decent horror game.

X-Com: Enemy Unknown and Terror from the Deep

Been trying a bunch of games at my friend's place to see what we can Let's Play together.

Nargleblarg

Jun 24, 2008
World of Warcraft (always)
Team Fortress 2 (always as well)
Skyrim
Oblivion
Mass Effect 3

I plan to pick up Witcher 2 on steam as well in the next few days so something will have to drop. :(

museofdoom

Dec 17, 2011
Rhythm Heaven Fever. Yeap. It's fun, addictive, and mildly frustrating. I played for 4 hours straight yesterday, and I regret nothing! Judge me all you want.

Also My friends and I have a Mario Party marathon planned for later this evening which will be fun. We've also been playing through Fatal Frame 3 together. Well more like, they make me play because they're all too scared. I'm planning on buying the second in the series and making them play that one. I shouldn't be the only one who has to be brave haha

Vigormortis

Nov 21, 2007
At the moment, I'm spending bits of what little free time I've been getting playing the following:

Dota 2
Terraria
MechCommander 2
Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity
Counter-Strike: Source
MechWarrior 2, 3, & 4
MechAssault

Dota 2 and Terraria are the more common right now. Mostly because I'm practicing to improve in one and contributing to several build projects in the other. (bet you can't guess which is which)

The others I've started playing again because new games for each are coming very soon. Really looking forward to SoaSE Rebellion, Sins of a Dark Age, MechWarrior Tactics, MechWarrior Online, Reign of Thunder, and Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.

Best part? Almost all of those are free-to-play. Yep. It's a good, inexpensive year to be a gamer. ;)

SoranMBane

May 24, 2009
I'm replaying Fallout 3, with a specific purpose in mind to get me to actually finish it again. See, I'm going to play the bulk of the game as a super-good character, and then, at the end,

when I get to that final, retarded choice, my character's going to try asking Fawkes to go into the irradiated chamber and turn the purifier on for him. When Fawkes comes back with that bullshit "no, I won't take your destiny from you" response, my character's going get really pissed off and bitter. Of course, he'll go into the chamber and kill himself anyway, but not before plugging Eden's modified FEV into the console. Hope you like your water, fuckers.

It'll be the most glorious Shoot The Shaggy Dog [http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ShootTheShaggyDog] story ever. :D

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
Demon's Souls again, trying to get the Platinum Trophy. Very close now, just 7 more boss battles on NG+++ to go.

Optiluiz

Dec 30, 2010
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Silent Hill 1
Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World: The Game
Hydrophobia: Prophecy

I liked them all, but the last one has horrible voice-acting.

laggyteabag

Scrolling through forums, instead of playing games
Legacy
Oct 25, 2009
UK
I just finished Red Faction: Guerrila a few hours ago, I got it in 2010 but never finished it, its an awesome game and I just tried to replay Red Faction: Armageddon, its nowhere near as good, so I stopped playing it. Now, however, I'm stuck in the endless loop of "What to play next"....

Next week it's my birthday so I should hopefully be getting Mass Effect 2, Mass Effect 3 and Battlefield 3 (Again) so they should entertain me for a while.

wolf92

Aug 13, 2008
Mass Effect 2, and Jak and Daxter off the HD collection because it's a damn good game

Padwolf

Sep 2, 2010
I'm currently playing Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility and Mass Effect. I'm enjoying them both greatly.

doomspore98

May 24, 2011
fallout 3, because right now it's my favorite game of all time
Cod MW3, because I need to relieve some stress after school
skyrim, because it's Skyrim
DE:HR: because that was probably my GOTR for 2011
also TF2 because that game is the best

TehCookie

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2008
Ando85 said:
TehCookie said:
I probably won't even beat one of these before I mix up my list but:

Xenoblade Chronciles
Disgaea 4
Rune Factory Frontier
DMC HD
BlazBlue
Solatorobo
A few of those in my backlog as well. I'm playing Xenoblade Chronicles like I mentioned earlier, but I have Disgaea 4 and Solatorobo to play as well.
You have great taste in games :)