What game(s) are you playing/trying to complete now?

Lost In The Void

When in doubt, curl up and cry
Aug 27, 2008
Amnesia: The Dark Descent, another playthrough of New Vegas, one on the 360 other on PC, The Witcher, Golden Sun: Dark Dawn, yet another playthrough of ME2, another playthroughof Dragon Age Origins and another playthrough of Arkham Asylum

TehCookie

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2008
Persona 4 is the main game I'm working on and between that and minecraft I haven't played many other games. It's just so good I can't work on another game while playing persona.

jboking

Oct 10, 2008
1. Pokemon White (I beat the elite four, but no run is complete till I catch my Nidoking)
2. Sphinx and the Cursed mummy
3. The World Ends with You
4. Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced
5. 9 hours, 9 doors, 9 persons

I've been using my DS a LOT lately.

garoose

Apr 3, 2010
(All PC)
1. My renegade femshep playthrough of Mass Effect
2. My future renegade femshep playthrough of Mass Effect 2
3. Fallout New Vegas
4. Amnesia: The Dark Descent (it's too scary okay ._.)
5. Probably another play through of Dead Space 2
6. Replay of Half-Life 2 series
7. Kind of playing GTA IV...
8. Sam & Max: Season 1 and 2 (I'm on episode 106!)
9. Super Meat Boy (grr)

That's probably about it right now..

Oh and I was working on getting all 150 pokemon in blue version! But that dream kind of fell to the wayside..

badgersprite

[--SYSTEM ERROR--]
Sep 22, 2009
I just spent the last few days playing FFVII and FFIX again. I'm currently giving FFVIII a go, but I never liked that one as much, so I'll probably continue that for a while. If I get sick of it, then I'll probably end up playing IX again because I love it so much, or I'll go off and play one of my favourite games ever; MediEvil!

Blemontea

May 25, 2010
just beat Earthbound so now im going to start on Mother 3.

and i got chibi robo from gamefly so i might start playing that but ive already beaten it so no sure if it counts.

Deh Zebra

Oct 29, 2010
Currently, I'm playing Dragon Age: Origins, but I do a mission here and there in Mass Effect 2. When I'm not at my console, you can expect me to be playing Pokemon Heart Gold.

nicholaxxx

Jun 30, 2009
persona 3
borderlands knoxx DLC
okami
fallout new vegas
and about a zillion other RPGs that I bought this summer and never got around to beating

Merkavar

Aug 21, 2010
dow1 series

Squishin' some pink 'umies and collecting skulls for my spikey stick

teebeeohh

Jun 17, 2009
Dead Space 2
i can only play it on odd weekend because the laptop i carry with my won't run it. Other than that i play heavily modded Morrowind but not with the prime intention of finishing it

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
The only one I'm focusing on right nao is NHL 10's GM mode and Be A Pro mode. But I've got a Call of Duty: Black Ops (PS3) file, a Lost Kingdoms (Gamecube) file, a GTAIV (PS3) file, and a Fallout 3 (PS3) file to get back to, as well as a Brutal Legend (PS3) file to complete 100%.

karatekid19

Feb 6, 2011
Right now I would be working on Fallout:New Vegas (360) as well, but since my roommate is using his Xbox for movies I have been working on getting "completed" on TF2.

Another big job that I'm "working on" is trying to complete the games that I got for Christmas/last year's releases: Halo Reach, Dead Rising 2, COD:BO, Fallout:New Vegas, Plants vs. Zombies (All 360)

I am considering completed on TF2 as all weapons & 1 specific hat per class (at least until Valve releases more stuff).

Fr]anc[is

May 13, 2010
I'm going through ME2 again for maybe the 10th time. Another play of VtM:B is also in the works. The only one I haven't finished before is Amnesia, I think I'm near the end, but I'm going to have to face the water monster again I think :'(

Fenring

Sep 5, 2008
The old PC AREA-51 game
BIT.TRIP BEAT,
Gratuitous Space Battles,
The original Dawn of War,
Serious Sam HD: TSE.

And many more I haven't started yet.

MAUSZX

May 7, 2009
A LOT
I have lots of game i havent played because I dont have the time or not in the mood to play some kind of game
But my plans are:
Oblivion: ALMOST THERE.... Just Shivering Isles left.
Final fantasy XIII. I'm in the second disc
X- Soldier of fortune payback: FINISHED
Fable II DLC
Alan Wake
The Saboteur
Bioshock 2

FangShadow

Feb 18, 2009
Currently I'm working on the following:

Fist of the North Star:Ken's Rage-Beat Legend mode with Kenshiro working on rei

Mass Effect 1 & 2-Gotta perfect the saves for 3

Capcom vs. SNK 2 EO-This one is pissing me off because I'm trying to get the regular boss and I keep getting the secret boss (instead of fighting akuma or rugal, I get shin akuma or ultimate rugal)