What games in the first quarter of 2012 do you plan to get?

oZode

Nov 15, 2011
Bioshock infinite!

I wanna fight big mustache people with giant robot hands in the flying city of Colombia.

Primus1985

Dec 24, 2009
Mass Effect 3...and thats about it. I only buy titles brand new that A)are going to last in single player for dozens if not hundrends of hours. B)Titles that ive been following for years that are coming from a class A company and I know will be awesome.

Everything else I take a wait and see approach, maybe if its decent ill buy used.

Isnt Halo 4 supposed to come out next year? Year thats the only other must have for me. Im totally invested in Skyrim, still havent played the Fallout: New Vegas DLC, and after all thats done I can play through Arkham City a few times.

SpaceBat

Jul 9, 2011
I personally can't wait for Mass Effect 3 and the Silent Hill HD collection. I might look into The Darkness 2, but other than that...meh.

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
Games that I will get on release:

Mass Effect 3 (Probably Collector's Edition)
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (Still not out here yet D: )

Games that I will look to get eventually:

Silent Hill HD Collection
Gotham City Imposters
Soul Calibur 5
The Darkness 2

Games that my brother will probably get so I'll play at some point:

Jak & Daxter HD Collection
Final Fantast XIII-2

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
I didnt realise anything was even coming out :/
But I guess Silent hil lcollection maybe, thats for the 360 aswell right? and
maybe mass effect 3.

mlooshka

Nov 19, 2009
Neverdead looks interesting, but I'll hold off for reviews. And I can't imagine the hubby not buying ME3, so there's that as well.

Other than that, 2012 will bring AC3, a new Alan Wake game, and a Suda51 game called Lollipop Chainsaw. Plus I have to find time to play through the 24 games I bought during the steam sale ;)

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
Wow.
OP just made me realize that there is absolutely nothing I want to get that is coming out soon.

At least I still have catching up from last year: I just started Dead Island and I've been wanting to play DCU since it went free.

If they ever fix Skyrim, I'll pick that up... but I'm renting first to make sure.