What games in the first quarter of 2012 do you plan to get?

Angry Camel

Mar 21, 2011
Hmm. I might pick up Ninja Gaiden 3, depending on the reviews. It'll be interesting to see where the series will go without Itagaki at the helm. Make us proud, Hayashi.

StorytellingIsAMust

Jun 24, 2011
I've actually made a temporary resolution not to buy any more games until I work through my backlog. Besides, aside from Mass Effect (which I still have to finish 1, I know, I'm terrible), nothing in Q1 looks all that spectacular.

burningdragoon

Warrior without Weapons
Jul 27, 2009
Honestly, other than Mass Effect 3 and The Last Guardian (and likely not Final Fantasy XIII-2) I have not looked into any games coming out this year. I still have plenty from last year to work through but I'll get around to figuring out my 2012 gaming plans eventually.

Blank Verse said:
Armored Core 5.
Also, that.

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
I'll be getting Mass Effect 3 eventually... but not at launch. Probably not this quarter, depending on how certain things with VA medical and my job progress. X Rebirth looks interesting, I haven't had a spaceflight sim in awhile, and I did enjoy X3... so that's a maybe, also dependent on the same free time issue as Mass Effect.

Paul_kir

Aug 17, 2008
I'm mainly waiting for SWToR Australian release which the forums say is aimed for march 1st so far. Also X-Rebirth, Mass Effect 3, and Diablo 3

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
Jak & Daxter HD collection?

FUCK YEAH! Nostalgia, here I come!

Mass Effect 3 and Max Payne 3 look pretty good too, I suppose.

Savagezion

Mar 28, 2010
Will probably be financially strapped for the next couple of months so probably only one or two. Because of that, it will probably be this one:

-Kingdoms of Amular: Reckoning

Story done by my favorite fantasy author, R.A. Salvatore and the rest of this all star cast? Yes, please.

I assume Mass Effect 3 will get the support it needs to succeed. Because of that, I will probably go ahead and show some support to a new IP with potential.

ImperialSunlight

Nov 18, 2009
Soul Calibur 5

and

Kingdoms of Amular: Reckoning

Not a promising start to the year really but that's mostly because I'm not a fan of the most of the series that are releasing new instalments.

I'm also interested in FFXIII2 and ME3 but I haven't played FFXIII or ME1/2 so... yeah.

Joccaren

Elite Member
Mar 29, 2011
X rebirth and ME3.

After that I'll wait until Bioshock Infinite before getting more games most likely.

the spud

May 2, 2011
Ni No Kuni is slated for early 2012, so there's that. I love everything by studio Ghibli and Level 5, so this is like a dream come true.

Also, ME3, obviously.

OtherSideofSky

Jan 4, 2010
Masoukishin 2: Revelation of Evil God (it seems the developers haven't gotten any better at English in the fifteen years since the first game came out). I've had it pre-ordered for months now.

I'll probably pick up some of the others at the end of the year when I'm back in the same hemisphere as my consoles, TV and desktop computer.

ecoho

Jun 16, 2010
Raognerrrm said:
ecoho said:
Raognerrrm said:
Definitely Mass Effect 3, and I would get Syndicate but it's been banned :(
I'll probably get FFXIII-2 after I finish FFXIII. Whenever that will be.
cant you just order it?
OT: ME3CE is all i want:)
Nope. $110,000 fine if caught importing. I'm not willing to risk that kind of money to possibly play a game, no matter how good it may be.
....are you fucking serious? if so im sorry but thats just bullshit i sugest moving to New Zeland or somewere because if you govrnment is that stupid I fear for your safty.

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
Metal Gear Solid 3D is the only game I am getting from this quarter. Due to the fact I am still away with work, and had a very busy year last year, I have a load of games I need to get and play first before I can move on to 2012 games! Also, by the time I get round to them they will be cheaper!

Scorekeeper

Mar 15, 2011
Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition is in the bag. Anything else is up in the air. I'll probably get SoulCalibur V.

Omegalus

Nov 8, 2010
The Darkness 2 is the only one i'm planning on getting at the moment. gonna pre-order the special edition

ThatDarnCoyote

Dec 3, 2011
Max Payne 3 for sure and Syndicate most likely (I'll want to see reviews first).

Silent Hill: Downpour is a maybe. Might get the HD collection, depending on the price point. I did really love that series.

Interesting that all the above are sequels or remakes for past-gen properties. :)

I'll get Mass Effect 3 eventually, but I still haven't finished 1 and 2, so no point buying it at launch.