What gear or accessory defines you?

Lord Beautiful

Aug 13, 2008
No clothing defines me, though some may represent my interests and attitudes.

The items that do this best are my bunny slippers.

They're adorable.

Samwise137

J. Jonah Jameson
Aug 3, 2010
It used to be my green fleece vest that I would wear over an olive running shirt as my winter jacket. Lately, because of an issue I have with my hands, it's become my black fingerless gloves. Almost as good as the actual medical product and they look just a tad cooler.

AngloDoom

Aug 2, 2008
Pendants, chains, wrist-wear, lots of things.

I'm currently wearing four pendants, a bandanna around one wrist, multiple beads on my other wrist, and have three chains dangling around my legs, and one chain has a star-shaped pendant on it.

I can't help it! They're all memories! I must hoard!

Thimblefoot

May 10, 2009
I can normally be found wearing my big Creative headset around my neck when they are not in use. I take them everywhere.

Sep 19, 2008
Chelsizzle said:
My LOTR One Ring I wear.

It's a subtle way of expressing my nerdy ways.
Finger or chain?

... erm i have the evenstar pendant... other than that its my naturally mangaesque hair, height and lots of black

thylasos

Aug 12, 2009
My glasses, or possibly my ever-present Drum baccy.

My beard most likely doesn't count, but it's probably the most unique element of my look.

Also flares.

ten.to.ten

Mar 17, 2011
I wear dress shirts and ties almost all the time, that and most of my clothing is blue. Not as unique as some of the posts here but that's me.

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
I am always wearing one of my Ice hockey jerseys and brown cargo pants, and I am always with my iPod and Blackberry phone.

Zergadooful

Sep 30, 2010
My beautifully sharp pocket knife. I have a full size Gerber ATS-34 and a mini one that I always carry as the blade is a little over 2"

Soluncreed

Sep 24, 2009
I tend to always look the same. Plain dark shirts(maybe just a small emblem for the brand), jeans, and my running shoes. I'm starting to move towards shorts now though.

Iconsting

Apr 14, 2009
Jeans, some sort of hat, and a collared shirt.

Zergadooful said:
My beautifully sharp pocket knife. I have a full size Gerber ATS-34 and a mini one that I always carry as the blade is a little over 2"
Your avatar was very fitting for that post.

Laser Priest

A Magpie Among Crows
Mar 24, 2011
Nothing, really. I carry poker chips for some reason. They're not clothing, but I flip them around like an asshole and have them on me at almost all times. You know, just in case.

sevreon

Jan 6, 2011
I can't leave my house without a flower in my hair. I know its a really pussy thing to do and Im not really a girly girl or anything, it just kinda an addiction? Ive got a whole drawer full of them in different colours and shapes and... yeah ok its pretty sad now I think about it.

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
cargo shorts
brown FUBU jacket
sandals/sneakers
glasses
pokewalker
earbuds
and my DSi

Arctodus_Simus

When I say "oo", you say "long"
Aug 23, 2010
My hats. I love hats :) Tie for first place would be either my winter fedora, or my brown bowler for summer.

For other people, I dunno, my glasses maybe?

And at work its definitely my labcoat :D