What gear or accessory defines you?

Above

Oct 3, 2009
"Different" clothes (IE: Ghillie suits,tuxedos,trench coats etc.)

or my favourite hoodie,which has on the front,a picture of slipknot members.

Corjha

Mar 14, 2008
I have a big black winter coat. Like a great suit of armour, I'm comfortable in any ambient temperature.

M0rp43vs

Most Refined Escapist
Jul 4, 2008
My Quicksilver fedora
A pure gray scarf
and a claw grip bangle

As for gear?
An orange sunburst Ibanez G10 guitar with Union jack and Bruneian flag stickers

keve4433

Not totally insane....YET!!!
Dec 9, 2009
It would have to be my piercings, my matching leather wrist cuffs, and I'm almost always wearing a J!nx shirt. Most people recognize me for my hair though, it's almost always dyed some kind of nifty color (I prefer blue, black, and purple, though I'm blond right now), and I keep the back short with the sides cut above the ears and my bangs go past my chin.

Around my house though, I am known for a severe lack of pants. =3

lonely tylenol

Mar 12, 2011
no oneder said:
lonely tylenol said:
I tend to not wear the same thing repeatedly so it can stay 'fresh'. Nevertheless, you can always see me wearing Chuck taylors, because they are very comfy and very indie chic. My very useful courier bag/handbag/shoulder-fitting type bag is also always with me.
You forgot your ever so loving indie glasses. You don't wear them often, but they define you.
Yes, but those don't count. I don't wear them all the time.

Verlander

Apr 22, 2010
TheAceTheOne said:
Verlander said:
TheAceTheOne said:
Verlander said:
TheAceTheOne said:
Verlander said:
TheAceTheOne said:
Verlander said:
Beard, Pony tail and Flat cap... somehow it works on me
Sounds like you should be in some sort of band XD
Tried that, it's harder than those bastards let on!
What type of band? What didja do in it?

I'm vocalist, manager, and lyricist in my band.
Was in an industrial band, did quite well considering. I sang (heavily distorted, and synths. Later I joined a rock band, I play a mean bass, but can play guitar songs if given time to practice. I'm just a pretty good performer, and like a load of types of music. I won't lie, I generally slot into rock/punk tye of bands better...

You got a link to your stuff?
Sadly, no. We're probably going to be setting up a performance date sometime in the future, but it we're on hiatus due to a problem with the band lineup. We're a Slipknot-inspired band (Vocals style, drums, and when/if we get 'em, turntables.), and we're trying to mix in a little Beneath the Sky type of thing with our guitar. If that entire paragraph made sense to you, then you understand what we sound like XD
It does indeed. What country are you based in?
USA. Specifically, the rural area just outside of Missouri. Technically, we're in Illinois, but I was born and raised in Saint Louis, so I place a lot of stuff in reference to Missouri.
Fair enough, ever in London, England, gimme a shout, and I'll fill out the venue for you!

Karlaxx

Oct 26, 2009
For Christmas last year I got a black, mantled oilskin duster. I wore it every day for the next two (almost three) months; I love it. Totally waterproof and quite warm, but also badass enough that random people actually commented on it. Or stayed the hell away from me, which is just fine.

Perryman93

Mar 27, 2009
Either my pretty cheap Sennheiser in ear headphones that go round the back of my neck or my old beat up pair of black high top DC's

Biodeamon

Apr 11, 2011
I`m always wearing a green winter coat. always. even in summer.
that, is what accesory defines me from the masses.

Vornek

Jan 25, 2011
my headwear.

I've always worn something on my head, until recently it's just been capses (did i say that right, caps? Capses? whatever). But currently i'm wearing a hat

tried it on at a... what's the term? "general store?" i'll go with that. it fit perfectly, and i think it's called a fedora. but over here it's just a gangster hat.

Also, glasses

-V

TheAceTheOne

Jul 27, 2010
Verlander said:
TheAceTheOne said:
Verlander said:
TheAceTheOne said:
Verlander said:
TheAceTheOne said:
Verlander said:
TheAceTheOne said:
Verlander said:
Beard, Pony tail and Flat cap... somehow it works on me
Sounds like you should be in some sort of band XD
Tried that, it's harder than those bastards let on!
What type of band? What didja do in it?

I'm vocalist, manager, and lyricist in my band.
Was in an industrial band, did quite well considering. I sang (heavily distorted, and synths. Later I joined a rock band, I play a mean bass, but can play guitar songs if given time to practice. I'm just a pretty good performer, and like a load of types of music. I won't lie, I generally slot into rock/punk tye of bands better...

You got a link to your stuff?
Sadly, no. We're probably going to be setting up a performance date sometime in the future, but it we're on hiatus due to a problem with the band lineup. We're a Slipknot-inspired band (Vocals style, drums, and when/if we get 'em, turntables.), and we're trying to mix in a little Beneath the Sky type of thing with our guitar. If that entire paragraph made sense to you, then you understand what we sound like XD
It does indeed. What country are you based in?
USA. Specifically, the rural area just outside of Missouri. Technically, we're in Illinois, but I was born and raised in Saint Louis, so I place a lot of stuff in reference to Missouri.
Fair enough, ever in London, England, gimme a shout, and I'll fill out the venue for you!
I'll be sure to. Thanks.

concrete89

Oct 21, 2008
Part of me wants to scoff att you, and douchebagly inform you that I'm not defined by such petty things.
The rest of me sulkily admits that I rarely go anywhere without my old combat boots and that I'm never seen wearing any other pants than cargos that has seen the other side of death, before being recussitated by poor needlework and duct-tape...

ronald1840

Oct 4, 2010
Freshman in college soon so I guess my 2011 Yamaha 150cc will do it. I always wear a blue/black jacket, white scarf, and black helmet with "P!" on it wherever I drive to go. When all my friends drive cars I guess that says something about who I am.

similar.squirrel

Mar 28, 2009
Usually wear a purple shirt, occasionally paired with a black waistcoat. I don't like watches, wristbands, necklaces and similarly trinket-like objects. I guess my tattoo also qualifies, but it's far too minuscule for most people to notice.

TheAceTheOne

Jul 27, 2010
Vornek said:
... i think it's called a fedora. but over here it's just a gangster hat...

-V
Sounds like a fedora to me. They've always been one of my favorite types of hat.