What gear or accessory defines you?

ChildofGallifrey

May 26, 2008
I'm rather partial to ties and suspenders. I need a few more button-down shirts, because neither really work with a t-shirt (i.e. most of my wardrobe).

Ldude893

Apr 2, 2010
I always wear a compass around my neck whenever I go out. Don't ask why, I just like it.

JUMBO PALACE

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 17, 2009
Country
USA
FreelanceButler said:
JUMBO PALACE said:
FreelanceButler said:
My Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood hoodie.
Care to explain or post a picture? Does it look like the assassin's cloaks or does it just have the logo? Because it it's the former I need one.

That's not me in the picture, if you were wondering. I always have the sleeves rolled up so people don't notice it's actually a little too small for me.
Apart from the game's title on the front, it's just a regular hoodie. No pointed hood or anything. I was bitterly disappointed, but hey, the logo on the back's still cool.
Aww man :/ Oh well. Thanks for taking the time to post a picture though.

Macabre9037

Jul 2, 2009
Well I've been wearing skinny jeans for about six years now, and carrying a messenger bag for seven so those two combined pretty much make it for me. Though cardigans are also a large part of my wardrobe.

TheAceTheOne

Jul 27, 2010
velcrokidneyz said:
TheAceTheOne said:
velcrokidneyz said:
my l4d2 hoodie
If it's the Medkit one, I'm jealous.
Yes, yes it is. snagged that up the moment i saw it, i checked like everyday til they restocked. next day they were sold out. i love it! i guess thats why i wear it all the time.
You lucky devil!

Sidenote: Got spare 'phones, and my friend might have fixed mine, so I'm in a good mood tonight ^_^ Keep rockin' my fellow Escapists!

Gaiseric

Sep 21, 2008
Boots and Jeans: simple, durable, and reliable
Watch: always on time
Multi-tool/Jacket: always ready

Aetera

Jan 19, 2011
I always wear my much-beloved doc martens. I've had them for years and years now, and they're pretty much the only shoes that I ever wear. I love my boots. <3

My outfits also usually consist of ratty jeans and a wife beater. Sometimes a button-down overshirt with the sleeves rolled up to just below/around elbow length. I can't stand long sleeves. Even in winter, if it's cold enough, I'll wear just a tank under my coat/jacket. I also always wear long pants. I never wear shorts or skirts.

[small]Stop telling me that punk is dead! [/denial][/small]

The Heik

King of the Nael
Oct 12, 2008
lonely tylenol said:
I tend to not wear the same thing repeatedly so it can stay 'fresh'. Nevertheless, you can always see me wearing Chuck taylors, because they are very comfy and very indie chic. My very useful courier bag/handbag/shoulder-fitting type bag is also always with me.

On a different note:
The Heik said:
My hat.

It's a fedora/ trilby that I bought from an old hattery.
Wow. I generally hate hats and/or hat wearers, but this guy does pull it off...
Why that you good sir!

The trick with such things is to make it a part of you. If I'm not wearing it, I'm visibly a different person. I actually once tried taking it off once to see what would happen, and some of my good friends, who I was intending to meet with, completely failed to notice me. They overlooked me twice, but when I put it back on, they instantly saw me.

no oneder

Jul 11, 2010
lonely tylenol said:
I tend to not wear the same thing repeatedly so it can stay 'fresh'. Nevertheless, you can always see me wearing Chuck taylors, because they are very comfy and very indie chic. My very useful courier bag/handbag/shoulder-fitting type bag is also always with me.
You forgot your ever so loving indie glasses. You don't wear them often, but they define you.

Dr Jones

Join the Bob Dylan Fangroup!
Jun 23, 2010
Whenever i get a videogaming related cap, i wear it. All the time. New one arriving shortly from USA, Yahtzee cap :D